MMT Community
August 14, 2018, 09:40:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Make Me Taller is the world's leading discussion forum for Leg Lengthening - this is a professionally-run site and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening. Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: How much do you love this forum?
I hate it. Please close it down immediately, MMT. I hate you too!
It's OK, but I prefer other forums.
I like it!
I love it, and I come here every day!
I'm addicted - I nearly died when you were doing the server upgrade and couldn't get my daily fix!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you love this forum?  (Read 29140 times)
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2009, 01:45:31 AM »

I wonder who those three people who hate me and the forum are? Anyway, this survey has served its purpose - no longer stickied! MMT

brother11
LL Trooper
MMT Member

Credibility 110

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2009, 02:22:35 AM »

I wonder who those three people who hate me and the forum are? Anyway, this survey has served its purpose - no longer stickied! MMT

Probably genetically tall voters, because (of you and this forum) they have to share their birthright with more of us LLers.   Grin
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2009, 03:00:07 AM »

Probably genetically tall voters, because (of you and this forum) they have to share their birthright with more of us LLers.   Grin

Hehe! I like your thinking Wink

jack0life
Handsome Mod
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 315

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2009, 12:45:50 PM »

I've said it many times that I went through LL solely because of this forum.
I found this forum in Sept and got all the sh1t together and did LL beginning of June.
I'm forever grateful.

Every cm was TORTURE.
Went from 158cm to 166cm in Beijing !!
The_Rock
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 109

"Just give me the green light"

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2009, 12:58:19 PM »

Same here Jack0life, if it were not for this forum I would have never had LL. The reason I started a diary on this forum was to give back and say thank u to the forum.

I found this forum August 2008, consultation with Betz Sept 2008, got shi* together and had OP in December 2008.

I too am forever grateful!!!

The_Rock
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2009, 06:49:50 PM »

You know, it's interesting how quickly many of the Vets did their LL - it seems just a few months from awareness to action, whereas we have many members who are still gazing at their navels trying to work out 'which technique is best'  Grin

Life is for living, and only those who make decisions get ahead Wink

Dan J
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2010, 01:58:24 PM »

Could be one of the most important forums you'll ever see. . .  loved by day-dreamers and go getters alike as it's a shot of a seemingly impossible ideal that defies genetic barriers. 
Question is; which one do you fall under?
Thumbs up from me! :)
louie170cm
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #27 on: July 18, 2010, 11:42:57 AM »

i love it i check it 2 times everyday :)
nemesis81
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2010, 03:47:39 PM »

...I wouldn`t have be unemployed as of tomorrow but with a stamped visa and a flight for China in one month...good or bad??? extremely good...THX MMT and when all the financial stress will be over I will be glad to give a real recognition to the site

all the best

Nemesis81

...some people have morgages I have dreams...and I work to make them real...
crazy+6
LL Warrior
MMT Expert

Credibility 273

U HAVE ONLY ONE LIFE TO DO ALL THE THINGS U WANT

« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2011, 06:29:22 AM »

Even though this topic is almost closed, I thought of writing in it because when forum was closed for around 2 months; I nearly died in lack of information since I started my LL journey right at that time.

Thanks again MMT for this forum.

Crazy+6

YES !! I did it - Journey of becoming tall - From 5'4" to 5'11" in India

Current status:- Struggling to get my normal life back.

"Hope is a good thing, May be the best of thing, and no good things ever dies"
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2011, 04:06:27 PM »

Even though this topic is almost closed, I thought of writing in it because when forum was closed for around 2 months; I nearly died in lack of information since I started my LL journey right at that time.

Thanks again MMT for this forum.

Crazy+6

That's a good point - I'll start a thread about that Smiley

longerlegsforlife
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2012, 07:53:10 PM »

I like this forum!
Dookieman
Certified Member
MMT Expert

Credibility 41

« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2012, 12:17:16 AM »

This forum is the sh*znit as the kids say! I like much more than FB because we all (okay the majority of us) share a common bond...short stature. I can come here and vent or help others who have gone through similar situations as I. Further, and more importantly, this site lets us know that there are cures for short stature.

171.5cm
hotdawg
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2012, 04:24:31 AM »

Absolutely fantastic forum and one of the main reasons why I am on my way to fullfilling a long term dream.Only learned of  the procedure a few months ago and the forum not long after regular surfing on the net. Thanks MMT and all who have contributed. Cheesy
COOPER
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 11

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2012, 02:25:56 PM »

I love this forum very much.  I check this every morning and night before bed.  I do not spend anytime FB but this has been my facebook.  So much invaluable information, this is the encyclopaedia for LL.  I am very grateful for that!!

Starting Height: 160
Lengthening Goal- 7 to 8
PaulAllen
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2013, 12:55:34 PM »

I love this forum very much.  I check this every morning and night before bed.  I do not spend anytime FB but this has been my facebook.  So much invaluable information, this is the encyclopaedia for LL.  I am very grateful for that!!

i like it but its gotten a bit boring lately, so i'm just reading and posting answers instead.
Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2013, 01:26:40 PM »

What else is there to do when recovering from +7cm?  Cheesy

Just did a killer stretch exercise and now I'm resting my feet.

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2013, 06:41:53 PM »

i like it but its gotten a bit boring lately, so i'm just reading and posting answers instead.

Boring? With all of the drama lately? You must be a big TeleNovelas fan where enough drama is never enough, LOL!
PaulAllen
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2013, 07:27:12 PM »

Boring? With all of the drama lately? You must be a big TeleNovelas fan where enough drama is never enough, LOL!

i missed most of it and its been boring for the last 2 or 3 days.
kururu
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2014, 04:14:46 PM »

In Japan, LL information is small. 
Japanese interested in LL has seen the MMT while the translation.

Iskd diary in Japan. 2014/10/14~
http://2014lengthening.blogspot.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.