MMT Community
January 21, 2019, 02:40:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Words of wisdom from sna78:
"Pain is temporary, height is forever!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mysteryman - External Tibias - Dr. Xia - 2006 - LL Life (5 Cm+)  (Read 50753 times)
nomorelifts
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 152

« Reply #200 on: November 23, 2008, 04:56:16 PM »

I'd go for early February - it's cold in Beijing in winter, and it will just start to be getting warmer then!

Good point about Feb being a tad warmer. Dr Li gave me an option of either doing the surgery early Jan (well before LNY) or early Feb (after LNY). I'll have to decide soon enough.
wishes
Banned
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #201 on: December 04, 2008, 04:50:03 AM »

mysteryman i would like to ask you about the couple of height that you got automatically

like you mentioned :: Final Height: 175.25cm (5ft 9) (8.5cm Through tibia lengthening)
The extra either came from growing,
or better posture from lying in a bed. ::

and as it has been that you have recovered already and healthy now i would like to know was the extra couple of inches that you got is still there or it vanished now.

MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #202 on: December 04, 2008, 12:25:49 PM »

mysteryman i would like to ask you about the couple of height that you got automatically

like you mentioned :: Final Height: 175.25cm (5ft 9) (8.5cm Through tibia lengthening)
The extra either came from growing,
or better posture from lying in a bed. ::

and as it has been that you have recovered already and healthy now i would like to know was the extra couple of inches that you got is still there or it vanished now.

Please read the FAQs and diaries properly - you don't get any height increase from lying in bed - it just seems that way for a short time after your LL because your spine is not compressed as much as it is normally.

You don't get any height 'automatically' Smiley

Miguelaap
MMT Member

Credibility -2

« Reply #203 on: September 04, 2009, 10:51:40 PM »

Hey, not sure if you still read this, but if you do, could you repost the first pics? They seem to be gone

Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.