MMT Community
July 24, 2017, 06:35:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is the leading site for the discussion of Leg Lengthening on the Internet. Join now - the more you contribute, the more you will benefit from being part of our community - all are welcome.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Had LL surgery and still wearing lifts?  (Read 17561 times)
AsTallAsWomen
MMT Adviser

Credibility -137

« Reply #40 on: October 15, 2012, 08:59:18 PM »

im currently in contact with donsfootwear and he is making a special 5.5" fosatto boot for me, will let people know how it goes.

Height         = 164 cm (5' 4.5")
Wingspan     = 167 cm

UK Caucasian Male.
Avg. Male height in region 5' 9.5"
Avg. Female Height in region 5' 4.5"
kusop
MMT Contributor

Credibility -131

« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2012, 09:01:42 PM »

how can you guys walk around with 3inches let alone 5.5 inches. it looks ridiculous.

I will burn my lifts and elevator shoes when I get LL
AsTallAsWomen
MMT Adviser

Credibility -137

« Reply #42 on: October 15, 2012, 10:41:41 PM »

im 5" below the male average, im that desperate.

and actually dons footwear make the only "fashionable" 5" bootson the market, tallmenshoes and bugarris ones look pretty bad.

http://www.donsfootwear.com/dn035-l51-s5.html

Wingspan     = 167 cm

UK Caucasian Male.
kusop
MMT Contributor

Credibility -131

« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2012, 11:36:20 PM »

i am the same height of u and i live in a part of europe where the avg. height is around 5'11.

sometimes i think its just better to have some confidence even if you are short. 5 inches boost is way too much. i couldnt handle the constant disappointment when i take of the shoes. like walking off stilts.
YB101
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #44 on: October 15, 2012, 11:48:09 PM »

Quote from: shingo27 link=topic=1402. msg66515#msg66515 date=1350324632
they really are cool and stylish, but it is too price for me also I was expecting the shipping would be free for that price but you should pay extra 35$ for each pair. 
Have you bought anything from them ?

I guess it doesn't make a difference what you pay fr shipping when you're already paying about 350 for a pair of shoes.  Personally I haven't bought them (I wish I had money like that haha !) but friend of mind who's around the same size of me did, and he let me walk around them for a while and they really are brilliant.  Well worth your money at the end of the day I think :P but I'm saving up for ll do can't get them for a whole aha :P

Height: 168 cm
Wingspan: 173cm
Desired height: ~180cm

Surgery: Probably Kurgan, unless someone can convince me otherwise!
AsTallAsWomen
MMT Adviser

Credibility -137

« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2012, 01:24:31 PM »

one LL will bring me to 5 6.5

after which I will wear 2.5" calden elevator shoes (advertised gain 4.0")

I might also wear the buggari 4.0" boots (advertised gain 5.5")

I don't think I can by happy until I can present myself at 5 9, so that's 2" LL and 2.5" lift.

that's 5" taller than female average.

right now im 5 8.5 in 4.0" bugarri boots, and am 5 6 in 1.5" elevator shoe, with a girl of 5 2 I think I can do well, dating her. but more, im not sure.

Wingspan     = 167 cm

UK Caucasian Male.
5f6
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2012, 07:14:37 PM »

I'd probably wear lifts... But only on very special occasions after LL.
haz89
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2014, 04:21:54 AM »

Personally after I complete my LL, I plan on having a little bonfire in my backyard where ill burn my lifts! Cant wait.

peace
Hahaha thats great idea hopefully that day will come very soon.
Rgkey
LL Patient
MMT Adviser

Credibility 129

If you go through hell, don't stop, keep walking

« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2014, 12:09:28 PM »

You won't wear lifts after LL.

(taking your shoes off at airports and at parties or the gym)

yeah i can say, this is absolutely true

Original height. 163.5cms
Current height.  172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13
usnom
MMT Member

Credibility 19

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2014, 01:24:27 PM »

Who makes those lifts? Can you get those in brown? And do they actually give you 5" have you measured yourself after wearing them?

What is the style name and number I might order those.
programdude
LL Patient
MMT Contributor

Credibility 4

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2014, 10:12:50 AM »

If I got LL I would probably still wear thick shoes but would love to retire lifts.

I would probably look ridiculous in lifts after anyways since I am 5 8 and a quarter.

Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.makemetaller.org/index.php/topic,7536.0.html

Starting height: slightlyyy below 5 8
Goal Height-:5 11
MAXIMIZE
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2015, 08:04:42 PM »

I hate wearing lifts so I won't once I get LL.  I'm starting a new job though and I'm going to force myself to wear lifts for at least 1-1. 5" though so that when I take off a year and grow 2. 5", no one will notice the difference.
OregonMade
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2017, 11:56:37 PM »

Anyone that say that wearing lifts after limb lengthening obviously isn't in a competitive work environment, who gives a shi* if you feel like your living a lie, seriously do you think women feel like they are living a lie every time they where heels when they get dressed up. . . . . .  NO because they are not living a f**king lie and either are males that where lifts.  Who gives a fuc*.  Be pragmatic and do what f**king works and don't care about your cute little feelings, you shouldn't be inside your head and thinking about your feelings any way when you are out at the the bar or in the work place.  This is beta behavior.  Non alpha behavior!!! Wear your lifts to get any advantage you can even after surgery, and if people notice say: I get more women this way.  Every guy can understand that.  And if a girl notices and says something then go on the offensive and crush her socially.  She will soon respect you.  The point is don't take shi* from anyone and at the same time don't care either.  Do what you want to do only. 
around7
LL Patient
MMT Contributor

Credibility 16

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2017, 02:24:16 PM »

Anyone that say that wearing lifts after limb lengthening obviously isn't in a competitive work environment, who gives a shi* if you feel like your living a lie, seriously do you think women feel like they are living a lie every time they where heels when they get dressed up. . . . . .  NO because they are not living a f**king lie and either are males that where lifts.  Who gives a fuc*.  Be pragmatic and do what f**king works and don't care about your cute little feelings, you shouldn't be inside your head and thinking about your feelings any way when you are out at the the bar or in the work place.  This is beta behavior.  Non alpha behavior!!! Wear your lifts to get any advantage you can even after surgery, and if people notice say: I get more women this way.  Every guy can understand that.  And if a girl notices and says something then go on the offensive and crush her socially.  She will soon respect you.  The point is don't take shi* from anyone and at the same time don't care either.  Do what you want to do only. 

Perfect opnion! Congratulations.
And girls use heels to get higher, this is the only objective, I dont believe it is because of sensuality.
around7
LL Patient
MMT Contributor

Credibility 16

« Reply #54 on: June 07, 2017, 01:16:42 PM »

Perfect opnion! Congratulations.
And girls use heels to get higher, this is the only objective, I dont believe it is because of sensuality.

To get taller*
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.