MMT Community
June 24, 2017, 06:58:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: IMPORTANT: If you're new to Leg Lengthening, then Click Here! to start with our FAQs section, which contains the answers to all of the most common questions! Please read these important FAQs before posting new questions!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: A simple, but powerful question - we want to know how old our members are!
Under 18
18 - 20
21 - 25
26 - 30
31- 35
36 - 40
41 - 45
46 - 50
Over 50

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How old are you?  (Read 62878 times)
MMTA
Former Site Admin
LL Legend
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« on: January 10, 2009, 01:45:31 AM »

Hello, everyone!

One of new members, NJ_21, raised an interesting question about the age of our members, and so I'm setting-up a new poll to give us a chance to see the current age-range of the people that hang-out in our forum.

Please could you log-in, select which age range you are and submit your vote.

This will be a very interesting poll  Wink

Cheers,

MMT
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 02:02:15 AM by MMT Admin » Logged

sandleman
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 04:08:49 AM »

Hello, everyone!

One of new members, NJ_21, raised an interesting question about the age of our members, and so I'm setting-up a new poll to give us a chance to see the current age-range of the people that hang-out in our forum.

Please could you log-in, select which age range you are and submit your vote.

This will be a very interesting poll  Wink

Cheers,

MMT

I think another important question is how old will you be when you plan to get LL, or when you had it done. I'll be 33 since I plan to go either in late May or early June. Sad
« Last Edit: January 10, 2009, 04:16:10 AM by sandleman » Logged
ashjay_jay
LL Veteran
MMT Contributor

Credibility 106

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 05:23:32 AM »

I am 24yr old and in with in few months iam under going the surgery.

surgery done at India with Dr Sharan Patil
Puck
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 12:54:32 PM »

34. I would go ahead with the surgery, but blood pressure and circulation problems make it impossible in the near future. I fear age will eventually rule me out of conventional LL treatment.

162.5cm and shrinking!
Biansta
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 10:12:05 AM »

LOL

"under 18" and then "19-20"
I'm 18 so where does that go?  Tongue
MMTA
Former Site Admin
LL Legend
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 11:17:45 AM »

LOL

"under 18" and then "19-20"
I'm 18 so where does that go?  Tongue

It has now been amended to 18-20

pixie
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 357

LL Queen

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2009, 12:13:23 PM »

I was 45 when I had LL, i'm 47 now and so glad i went ahead and had it done.

I read on a recent post there was a guy of 56 getting LL!. So if you think your too old to get it done most of it's in the mind.

We often impose our own invisible barriers and restrictions in life and that's sad .If we have mental and physical health and fitness then our bodies can cope. (generally speaking of course).

Did 7.5cm in Beijing in 2007!
LL shouldnt make it easier to look down on others but help us gain A better view of those we look up to.
ibanezrg170
MMT Member

Credibility 13

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2009, 10:42:16 PM »

I'm 22

My goal is to get LL before 25, I want to enjoy my new height as much as I can and as soon as possible. Recently I met this amazingly beautiful girl, the only thing is..........she's about my same height, and obviously taller with heels.

So far we've gone out on one date (don't know how i got that first date though, I consider her out of my league, lol).

The thing is...I would definitely be more confident around her post LL than right now, I'm sure all of you veterans would agree with me on this last point.
Black_Star
MMT Member

Credibility 7

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2009, 09:37:07 AM »

Right now I'm 21 and still an undergraduate in college. My plan is to focus on school, get my Ph D. in psychology, get a great paying job, and save up my money. I'm hoping that I can accomplish all this, and maybe work on some confidence while I'm still short, by the time I'm 30.
PocketRocket
MMT Member

Credibility 10

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2009, 10:03:34 AM »

Right now I'm 21 and still an undergraduate in college. My plan is to focus on school, get my Ph D. in psychology, get a great paying job, and save up my money. I'm hoping that I can accomplish all this, and maybe work on some confidence while I'm still short, by the time I'm 30.

Wow so your going to wait another 5 years? ish. I couldnt do that.

Im 22, im getting LL this year around my 23 bday. My aim is to enjoy my new taller self whilst still being in my early-mid 20s.

Pr

Watch your carbon footprint!
Beijing Here I Come... 2009~!
Black_Star
MMT Member

Credibility 7

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 05:51:11 AM »

Wow so your going to wait another 5 years? ish. I couldnt do that.

Im 22, im getting LL this year around my 23 bday. My aim is to enjoy my new taller self whilst still being in my early-mid 20s.

Pr

I'd love to get it done now when I'm young and can somewhat afford to spend a year abroad (hopefully, like MMT was thinking, China for the tibias/fibulas and Serbia for the femurs) but I don't have nearly enough money to attempt it right now. Also, since my parents are VERY against me getting leg lengthening done, along with the rest of my family, my doctors, my teachers, most of my friends, and God, its up to me to earn the money to do this. In addition, if I do it like this, then if I do need to take out a loan, I can have the skills I need to pay it off on my own.

But I wish you luck with getting it done by your 23rd birthday. Getting it done by then is truly an accomplishment. Just out of curiosity, what are you studying?
MMTA
Former Site Admin
LL Legend
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2009, 01:15:58 AM »

The results are interesting - we have a normal bell curve around 21, which is much younger than I thought, but the results don't lie.

That said, getting LL at the age of 21 is something that I would have done it it was available - it would definitely help people with their career development and love life!

Bo
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2009, 01:51:27 AM »

4 people over 50 wow
MMTA
Former Site Admin
LL Legend
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2009, 02:45:58 AM »

4 people over 50 wow

That is interesting, but people over 50 have more money and more time on their hands, so they can probably get away with it!

Cheers,

MMT

Rhowen
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2009, 08:14:09 AM »

19! And I'll grow before I complete 21! (I'm almost 20 =P)
Zernan
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2009, 08:24:42 AM »

I'm 17 and still studying my ass of so I can have lots of money for LL. Smiley
Black_Star
MMT Member

Credibility 7

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2009, 09:32:28 AM »

I'm 17 and still studying my ass of so I can have lots of money for LL. Smiley

Proof that LL can be a force for good! Mad props for finding a constructive/creative way to funnel your desire LL! Smiley
MMTA
Former Site Admin
LL Legend
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2009, 12:48:08 PM »

Proof that LL can be a force for good! Mad props for finding a constructive/creative way to funnel your desire LL! Smiley

Yes, I agree - that kind of focus is exactly what people need to be successful in LL!

Michael
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2009, 06:38:40 AM »

19( turning  20 on june 17)
SoleBaje
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2009, 12:44:15 AM »

Fresh outta 23 Cool Should be 'up there' by 26!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.