MMT Community
March 29, 2017, 07:13:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: IMPORTANT: If you're new to Leg Lengthening, then Click Here! to start with our FAQs section, which contains the answers to all of the most common questions! Please read these important FAQs before posting new questions!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: A simple, but powerful question - we want to know how old our members are!
Under 18
18 - 20
21 - 25
26 - 30
31- 35
36 - 40
41 - 45
46 - 50
Over 50

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How old are you?  (Read 59496 times)
bambi
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2009, 10:53:27 PM »

19 years
smooth
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 8

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 04:40:29 AM »

21 y/o
oracle03
MMT Member

Credibility 8

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2009, 10:51:53 PM »

I'm 32, will likely be 33 when I start.  I read about LL back when I was about 25, but the options then seemed more limited and more expensive (Russia, for 100k). 

I'm 5'8.5" and have resorted to stuffing my shoes and wearing lifts to feel more comfortable with women.
( I can pull off 5'10" with a thick-heeled oxford and a combo of lifts and insoles.)

Adding 2 inches won't make me look much different in my suits and jeans, but it will be nice to walk around the beach in my flip flops and not feel "short-ish"
oracle03
MMT Member

Credibility 8

« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2009, 10:55:32 PM »

BTW -- my advice to the younger folks on here is to develop some marketable skills that are portable and can command a high salary.  Doing IT work (I'm a UNIX/DBA admin) fits the bill.  In these type of fields, you will most likely move around frequently anyway, so you can position your surgery between jobs, and maybe do some work remotely while you're laid up?
SoleBaje
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2009, 07:26:57 PM »

I'm 32, will likely be 33 when I start.  I read about LL back when I was about 25, but the options then seemed more limited and more expensive (Russia, for 100k). 

I'm 5'8.5" and have resorted to stuffing my shoes and wearing lifts to feel more comfortable with women.
( I can pull off 5'10" with a thick-heeled oxford and a combo of lifts and insoles.)

Adding 2 inches won't make me look much different in my suits and jeans, but it will be nice to walk around the beach in my flip flops and not feel "short-ish"

Not even that, it would be surreal to actually walk around in flip flops (with jeans etc) period.
shorty21
MMT Member

Credibility -7

« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2009, 03:30:16 AM »

I am 15 and my doctor told me my bone age is 17 when I was 14. Meaning that my growth plates are almost fused. Being only 5"4 and almost done growing at 14 I was looking for every way possible to get taller. I would love to be 5"9+ but seeing that theres a chance I wouldn't reach that naturally I discovered this website and I have read a lot of posts here and even made an account!
ravenwolf
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2009, 02:20:22 AM »

It's nice that most of these LL doctors don't discriminate against older folks that want LL.  LL has only recently been available as a cosmetic enhancement, so older people can't be blamed for not taking advantage of it when they were young -- this sort of thing wasn't universally available when they were young, only in specialized clinics in a few countries (like Russia).

I saw on Dr. Betz's website that they had a 68 year old as a patient.  Congrats for that patient for taking the steps toward a more confident future.  I wish other aspects of our modern youth-obsessed world would have the maturity to recognize that ability knows few bounds.
MMTA
Former Site Admin
LL Legend
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2009, 11:20:47 PM »

It's nice that most of these LL doctors don't discriminate against older folks that want LL.

Yes, health is more important than age when it comes to LL!

leonard
MMT Contributor

Credibility 18

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2009, 11:47:10 PM »

Health is way more important than age! Bone tissue regenerates within a certain time frame up to old age as far as I know.

Exception would probably be osteoporosis.

To do LL in your 30s and 40 ies should be absolutely no issue as long as you don't have other health issues.
SummerInBed
LL Patient
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #29 on: August 25, 2009, 03:29:01 AM »

I'm 18.

This survery is a bit statistically flawed in my opinion... since the 18-20 age interval is only 2 years apart while all the other ones are 4. Under18 and Over50 are also different ranges. I'm just saying it Might not be a significant bell curve if the ranges were different. But great survey though Smiley. Kind of what I expected I guess.
Dpesh7
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2009, 06:37:28 AM »

I am 19 but probabely wont be able to do the procedure until my late twenties because i need time and money.  I am currently studying medicine and will only have the time i need until after i finish, plus ill have to work a bit for the money.  Its gonna be a long journey.
Crashing
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2009, 09:31:06 PM »

Since yesterday I am 18  Roll Eyes
MMTA
Former Site Admin
LL Legend
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2009, 12:03:47 AM »

Since yesterday I am 18  Roll Eyes

Congratulations!  Cheesy

ElChino775
MMT Member

Credibility -7

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2009, 12:55:16 AM »

I am in troublesome 23 just like the song.

Formerly ElChino776
It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope.
NeilSmith123
MMT Member

Credibility -2

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2009, 06:20:18 PM »

Turned 17 recently and if I can hit 6'0" before I am done growing I probably won't do LL altogether!

I WILL be 6'2''
klutz
MMT Member

Credibility -1

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2009, 08:06:40 AM »

I'm 26
my177dream
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2009, 09:34:12 AM »

Hi, 

I'm 24
midget
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2009, 10:15:33 AM »

Just turned 32yrs old and im working on being taller by my 33rd birthday. What a gift to myself huh?  Smiley

midget
vega
MMT Member

Credibility -4

« Reply #38 on: April 22, 2010, 01:47:23 PM »

im 28 , but in a few weeks im 29 :(

shitttttttttttt. . . .

FOR EVER YOUNG. . . lol
OneSevenOne
MMT Contributor

Credibility 19

« Reply #39 on: April 22, 2010, 06:26:29 PM »

BTW -- my advice to the younger folks on here is to develop some marketable skills that are portable and can command a high salary.  Doing IT work (I'm a UNIX/DBA admin) fits the bill.  In these type of fields, you will most likely move around frequently anyway, so you can position your surgery between jobs, and maybe do some work remotely while you're laid up?

Hence the oracle name.  LOL.

How much experience do you have atm though?  I not long graduated doing IT degree with business and tbh I still feel like I know very little on SQL, etc.

"The future doesnt belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave."

Ronald Reagan
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.