MMT Community
February 23, 2019, 10:39:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SysOp is not here to make friends - he is here to keep this forum running smoothly and make sure that it stays the most informative site about LL in the world.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Growth FlexV - Ordered 6 months ago, Arrived TODAY!!  (Read 23562 times)
stewie_griffin
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 305

« on: February 14, 2007, 03:33:36 AM »

Yes its true!!!

I ordered these capsules back when I had no knowledge of LL with surgery and was desparately looking for ways to increase my height. My Mastercard was right in front of me and I never gave it another thought before punching in the digits and clicking SUBMIT. However, when I didn't get a receipt of acknowledgement, it struck me that I might've just thrown my money out of the window.

I moved on and started planning LL surgery (which is next month) and decided to forget about it. But today, there it was, sitting right in my mailbox, a nice little package with 3 small containers of 30 capsules of Growth FlexV each.

Now I am wandering if these are worth any shot at all? I am definitely going ahead with my surgery next month, but just naturally curious about these capsules as to whether or not I should try them out since I already spent nearly 300 dollars on these buggers.

What are your thoughts?? Spit or swallow?  Huh?

Went from 163cm (5'4) to 171cm (5'7) in Beijing!
jungle
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2007, 03:57:05 AM »

Nothing to lose unless it is poison stuff and you have already paid. However, i can guanranty you these pill wont' do anything to help you growth.. even a mm. Because i have been there and done that.. it obvious if those pill/products work as what they claim.. then the whole world wouldn't have short people like you and me. and we dont' have to go thru LL which is painful stuff.

MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2007, 11:50:13 AM »

Unfortunately, once you've stopped growing, they are an absolute waste of time.

If it was as easy as to get taller as taking a few pills, no one would ever do leg lengthening Smiley

stewie_griffin
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 305

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 09:07:21 PM »

Agreed! I may still use them though.........to make a nice necklace of white capsules Wink

Then I can show off my $300 dollar necklace on here  Cheesy

Sg

MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 11:09:27 PM »

Yes, they probably make an interesting decoration, but they are not good for anything else! Wink

stewie_griffin
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 305

« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2007, 03:33:16 AM »

You got that right bro.

6ftby2014
MMT Expert

Credibility 38

Current height 171.5cm (5'7.5")

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 11:17:33 PM »

So did you go ahead and try them Stewie... maybe they make your head grow.. giving you more height....hahha Grin

" Whatever you want, you shall have. Whatever you search for, you shall find ".
pattymatty
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 11:52:58 PM »

Maybe you can sell them on ebay and get back your $300.
Dookieman
Certified Member
MMT Expert

Credibility 41

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 03:31:09 PM »

Here in Asia there is a daily infomercial advertising Gloxi pills that are supposed to make you grow taller. It's funny but people throw away good money on hype and empty promises.

171.5cm
simple888
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2012, 02:41:34 AM »

how about writing a diary about your Growth FlexV journey?

McKennaTaylor
MMT Member

Credibility 15

« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2013, 06:02:04 AM »

Here in Asia there is a daily infomercial advertising Gloxi pills that are supposed to make you grow taller. It's funny but people throw away good money on hype and empty promises.
Grin I visited Philippines a few months ago and I also saw that commercial about that Gloxi Heightening drink. The testimonies are obviously fake and their "successful customers" look like former LL patients (the before/after images only showed great differences of femur and tibia length).

Libertarian - Anarcho-Capitalist - Transhumanist -
Dookieman
Certified Member
MMT Expert

Credibility 41

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2013, 11:25:02 PM »

Yes so you too have seen the commercials for Gloxi!!! What is funny is that those commercials have been on the air for years so obviously the stuff is selling! However, efficacy is a whole different issue lol!  Shocked

171.5cm
McKennaTaylor
MMT Member

Credibility 15

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2013, 08:50:22 AM »

When I first saw that commercial, I started to laugh when they claimed that it works even after you're 30.

Libertarian - Anarcho-Capitalist - Transhumanist -
Dookieman
Certified Member
MMT Expert

Credibility 41

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2013, 11:11:15 AM »

HA HA HA! I just saw the commercial again today on TV. What a crock of nonsense! And yes, they had the utter hubris to say it works on people 30 years old! LMAO!  Tongue

171.5cm
ReadRothbard
MMT Member

Credibility -23

WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD!

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2014, 11:46:20 PM »

When I first saw that commercial, I started to laugh when they claimed that it works even after you're 30.

This is a little off-topic, but, you're an anarcho-capitalist? I'm one, too (thus my name); I didn't think I'd meet another one on this forum lol.

169 cm tall (5'7); ready to fight my way to 185 cm!
zeo
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 13

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2014, 03:39:36 AM »

This is a little off-topic, but, you're an anarcho-capitalist? I'm one, too (thus my name); I didn't think I'd meet another one on this forum lol.

Another anarcho-capitalist here. I was introduced to it by listening to a lot of Stefan Molyneux. Glad too see more around these parts.
ReadRothbard
MMT Member

Credibility -23

WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD!

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2014, 03:10:15 PM »

Another anarcho-capitalist here. I was introduced to it by listening to a lot of Stefan Molyneux. Glad too see more around these parts.

Lol for me it was Ron Paul, then Thomas Woods, Mike Shanklin, Adam Koeksh, Walter Block, then Stefan Molyneux.

GROWtallORdieTRYING
« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2014, 04:38:05 PM »

lol I have never heard it termed  anarcho-capitalist  before Smiley

I prefer libertarian though Smiley still they are some good people you mentioned, don't forget to keep an eye on ron pauls son rand paul. he has been instrumental in the republican internal takeover.

although technically we are not in a capitalist society so the term is technically incorrect Smiley we have a crony capitalist society, free market died a long time ago, all we have now is sophisticated legislation and algorithms that control finance and regulation for financial control.
ReadRothbard
MMT Member

Credibility -23

WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD!

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2014, 10:01:31 PM »

lol I have never heard it termed  anarcho-capitalist  before Smiley

I prefer libertarian though Smiley still they are some good people you mentioned, don't forget to keep an eye on ron pauls son rand paul. he has been instrumental in the republican internal takeover.

although technically we are not in a capitalist society so the term is technically incorrect Smiley we have a crony capitalist society, free market died a long time ago, all we have now is sophisticated legislation and algorithms that control finance and regulation for financial control.

My friend, I know we've had our differences, but I just gained a tremendous amount of respect for you.

Rains
MMT Member

Credibility 1

Jailbreak Karma

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2014, 11:22:31 PM »

What you believe you will become, dead or alive. Please take your political pov else where, this is a height forum. With that said, I would like to know about the progress of this individual who take the supplement. I almost tried it but I got burned so many times to know better.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.