MMT Community
January 21, 2019, 01:20:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is a free service to support those interested in or considering Leg Lengthening, and all are welcome to join! Just click on the register button and you will be approved ASAP. Remember to bookmark http://www.makemetaller.org now!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Codename 12 - External Tibias - Dr. Xia - 2007 - Diary In Beijing  (Read 61658 times)
akaballer
« Reply #200 on: June 05, 2007, 04:22:43 PM »

that was a nice party today...to bad we won't be around for Halloween
jack0life
Handsome Mod
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 315

« Reply #201 on: June 09, 2007, 01:46:56 AM »

Hey newbie here, just wondering if anyone can list any cheeper locations like serbia or egypt?

im from australia and the cost for the full package in beijing is around $30200 Au (25000 us) and i would need an extra 10 thousand no doubt for any complications that may arise.
Is This how much you all paid?

You don't need $10,000 in extra money for complications.
They take care of all that for you.
What ever the package allow you to stay, you only need extra money for:
1) Little misc stuff which is not much.
2) If you want to stay extra.
So you were going to stay the allotted time, $2000 Au is plenty.

Every cm was TORTURE.
Went from 158cm to 166cm in Beijing !!
« Reply #202 on: June 10, 2007, 09:06:30 PM »

Photo Day!!!

Hi everyone. I was looking through a few photos I've taken here and decided to share some with you. I'm not going to get into too much detail at this time. I'll just show the pic and then give a brief description of it. Enjoy!

The Party

We had a nice Karaoke party a few nights ago. The staff set up everything outside so we could sing under the stars.

They had a little snack bar open with sodas and chips. Leapio (girl holding a bunch of flowers) had the task of making sure everyone was refreshed and happy. She is so cool - everyone here loves her.

Chloe got the hospital engineer to put up the "West Side" symbol. Next we'll teach him how to do the robot.

The Room

I want to become vegetarian - I really do. But since being here I've abandoned that idea. Under these conditions I don't think veggies will sustain me. So I've been indulging in my carnivorous nature recently.

Chloe and I chilling in my room. We'll watch movies on my laptop or just lay back and enjoy each others company.

The Hotel

Chloe and I stayed at the Beijing International Hotel for my birthday. It was amazing. This picture shows the sweeping skyline view from our room.

Finally a big, comfortable bed to sleep in! I slept like a baby that night.

Look at all those bags of junk food. We went to the gift shop in the lobby and bought everything that made our mouthes water. Unfortunately none of those items had any nutritional value.

On the 28th floor of the hotel is a revolving restaurant that gives you a 360 degree view of downtown Beijing's skyline. Between the lovely company, delicious meal, beautiful view and glasses of red wine the atmosphere became dreamlike.

Luv,

Oh and I almost forgot....I STOPPED LENGTHENING TODAY!!! TOMORROW I'LL BOOK MY SURGERY DATE TO GET THIS CONTRAPTION TAKEN OFF OF MY LEGS!

IN THE WORDS OF THE IMMORTAL DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING "FREE AT LAST. FREE AT LAST. THANK GOD ALMIGHTY WE'RE [I'M] FREE AT LAST."

« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 04:57:14 AM by C12 » Logged
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #203 on: June 10, 2007, 10:35:57 PM »

Awesome pictures - and congrats on hitting that important milestone - when you stop lengthening, it's all plain-sailing from here on in - well done, dude Smiley

jack0life
Handsome Mod
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 315

« Reply #204 on: June 10, 2007, 10:37:57 PM »

Those are some awesome pictures.
Thank you sharing with us.
Wish more people would share.
Just one question. In that one picture, whos the one with the hairy legs ??
You or Chloe ??
You've got to label these things
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 11:09:20 PM by jack0death » Logged

Every cm was TORTURE.
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #205 on: June 10, 2007, 10:38:57 PM »

You or Chloe ??
You to label thse these things

Ha-ha! Smiley

« Reply #206 on: June 10, 2007, 10:51:31 PM »

You or Chloe ??

Hey Jack,
No, those are definitely Chloe's hairy legs. Mine are smooth, petite and tan. I told her to shave for the picture, but she said, "well if I do you'll have to take off those girlie socks". I love my rainbow socks so we just took the pic as-is. 

« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 10:53:57 PM by C12 » Logged
jack0life
Handsome Mod
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 315

« Reply #207 on: June 10, 2007, 11:14:01 PM »

Hey Jack,
No, those are definitely Chloe's hairy legs. Mine are smooth, petite and tan. I told her to shave for the picture, but she said, "well if I do you'll have to take off those girlie socks". I love my rainbow socks so we just took the pic as-is. 

LOL, good one.
You are up way too early.

BTW, some of us talked about taking Dominatrix out before she leaves this week.
You're gonna make it happen ?? You're like our spiritual leader.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 11:21:38 PM by MMT Admin » Logged

Every cm was TORTURE.
« Reply #208 on: June 10, 2007, 11:28:38 PM »

LOL, good one.
You are up way too early.

BTW, some of us talked about taking Dominatrix out before she leaves this week.
You're gonna make it happen ?? You're like our spiritual leader.

Thank you. Since she's leaving Tuesday evening we can either do dinner tonight or a lunch tomorrow. I'll talk to everyone today to see what's the consensus and let you know. Gotta' go. I'm hunting down Leo to place a last minute breakfast order. I woke up this morning with the munchies - a dreaded thing.

sna78
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 240

« Reply #209 on: June 11, 2007, 10:04:27 AM »

awesome pictures man, good luck with the recovery.
chloe
« Reply #210 on: June 12, 2007, 04:48:36 PM »

Dear C12,
You are right. I do think you are amazing. It's taken me a long time to come out and personally say how I feel about you so let me do it now.

The sun rises and sets in your eyes.
The waves in the ocean pulsate to be closer to you.
You are the Alpha and the Omega.
Your chest muscles are like two rock slabs, but as comfortable to rest my head in as clouds.

Your slave,
Chloe
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #211 on: June 12, 2007, 05:19:23 PM »

Dear C12,
You are right. I do think you are amazing. It's taken me a long time to come out and personally say how I feel about you so let me do it now.

The sun rises and sets in your eyes.
The waves in the ocean pulsate to be closer to you.
You are the Alpha and the Omega.
Your chest muscles are like two rock slabs, but as comfortable to rest my head in as clouds.

Your slave,
Chloe

That's lovely, even though:

1. Chloe still denies luxuriating over C12's diary when I caught her after she arrived in Beijing;
2. I'm sensing some Tramadol creative-boosting.

You two are wonderful and special people and I'm really happy that you met each other and helped each other through your LL adventures Smiley

« Reply #212 on: June 12, 2007, 06:08:13 PM »

That's lovely, even though:

1. Chloe still denies luxuriating over C12's diary when I caught her after she arrived in Beijing;
2. I'm sensing some Tramadol creative-boosting.

You two are wonderful and special people and I'm really happy that you met each other and helped each other through your LL adventures Smiley

...and

3. I wrote that from Chloe's computer when she wasn't paying attention.  Wink  Grin

MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #213 on: June 12, 2007, 06:40:06 PM »

...and

3. I wrote that from Chloe's computer when she wasn't paying attention.  Wink  Grin

Hehe Grin

akaballer
« Reply #214 on: June 14, 2007, 04:35:25 PM »

...and

Wait so #12, were you the one you sent me that perverted email a few days ago, pretending to be Chloe.  By the way the answer was 9 in. or 23 cm, however you want to look at it.
jack0life
Handsome Mod
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 315

« Reply #215 on: June 21, 2007, 02:06:55 AM »

Its around 10am right now and C12 is in the operating room getting his fixators off right now.
Wish him good luck.

Actually, I just saw them wheeled him back a few minutes ago, hes FREE !!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 02:45:33 AM by jack0death » Logged

Every cm was TORTURE.
174cm
LL Hero
MMT Adviser

Credibility 114

Read the FAQs before you POST or it is SPAM!

« Reply #216 on: June 21, 2007, 02:29:30 AM »

must be a big day for him. I haven't heard anything from 12 for ages, he must have been busy with chloe, that's understandable though.. When is he going home after having the fixators taken off?

pixie
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 357

LL Queen

« Reply #217 on: June 26, 2007, 11:40:55 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS 12!!!!!! thats just fantastic, im realy pleased for you. youll just luurrve those leg supports next! hugs and kisses pixiexxxxxx

Did 7.5cm in Beijing in 2007!
LL shouldnt make it easier to look down on others but help us gain A better view of those we look up to.
jack0life
Handsome Mod
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 315

« Reply #218 on: July 05, 2007, 01:53:31 AM »

C12 left for home yesterday.
Good luck and enjoy the new height.

Every cm was TORTURE.
« Reply #219 on: July 05, 2007, 07:38:34 AM »

C12 left for home yesterday.
Good luck and enjoy the new height.

I'll go on to post a brief life after LL thread. Right now I'm just catching up on some much needed rest and good food. Today I watched Transformers with my family and was exhausted afterward. I couldn't make it to my brother's 4th of July party. I miss everyone there - especially Chloe  Kiss . I wish we would have came and left at the same time, but I couldn't stay another two months there. I missed my family dearly like I miss you, Chloe, now. Damn, life can be a bumpy road to navigate at times.

People have said that my diary has been mostly positive. I think that's true because I'm mostly a positive person who always looks for the good in everything. Also while I was at the hospital, for most my stay, there were only a few westerners so we received a lot of attention. Now the hospital is flooded with new western patients. I can no longer comment about its quality as the atmosphere has changed. The newer patients on this forum can fill you in better about it.

But the whole time I was there I was envisioning being back home with this as yet another successfully accomplished goal. Now I am envisioning walking normally without any supports. Soon I'll be envisioning picking Chloe up from my airport and spoiling her like a princess towards her recovery.

I can't say enough about the people going through this surgery. They are all champs in my book who will always live a larger life than their stature even if they were all 10 feet tall.

Special Thanks

First and foremost to the lady who entrances me:
Chloe

Words can not describe how much I miss you. In fact I try not to speak of you much because soon after I do it's waterworks. I long to be with you again...and thankfully it won't be too long before I am. Take great care of yourself and get here soon!

To my original crew:
Mystery Man
Sober42Long
Holst
AKABaller

You guys will forever be my brothers in arms through this process. Thanks for giving me the reason to stay at the hospital instead of turning around and catching the next flight back home. You all were my backbone when the prospect of staying for months seemed too daunting. Oh and HOLST GO HOME! Follow AKABaller's example and catch the first flight back. It's so much better in the good ole' US of A!

To my last roomie:
LumberJack

How two grown men can get along so well under the harshest condition is a testament to modern day civility. You are an all around good dude. I expect huge, ambitious, moves from you in the future. You can tell me all about it while we are knocking back a couple Corona's on the beach in the future. Keep strong you'll be back home sooner than you think champ!

And Also

The Rest Of My LL Homies:
Stewie Griffin
Polish
Frankster
Catch
JackODeath
The New Canadians (I'll call them - the don't have AKA's here)
The Brit
And everyone else...if I missed anyone.

You guys are a strong bunch who will pass the torch onto any new comers. It is your responsibility now to tell the truth of the hospital and allow them to make the decision if they will stay or go. No sugar coating.

Luv,
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 10:02:05 AM by C12 » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.