MMT Community
February 23, 2019, 11:35:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tough love is the best love for people considering Leg Lengthening - the truth hurts, but it's important to be realistic Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Height Scam - I'm 1 inch taller and growing. Naturally. 1 mm a day.  (Read 17105 times)
Goodbar
n00b

Credibility -1

« on: April 28, 2009, 03:50:09 PM »

The more excited you get about this, the better your chances. If this thread gets locked and deleted and eyes roll, then nobody will benefit. I'll keep this short. Maybe you have heard of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques.) Mark your height on a wall. Then think in the morning you will be 1 mm taller than that mark (which is the most you get after a day of grueling limb lengthening.) If you are 1 mm taller in the morning, than get excited and anticipate more! Soon you will be the height you desire. 1 mm a day. All without grueling and painful limb lengthening. The ones whom get excited about this and try it with expectations, I congratulate you and wish you luck. The ones that roll their eyes and call me a weirdo, I wish you luck in your future LL journeys.
Goodbar
n00b

Credibility -1

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2009, 04:00:03 PM »

You can get more than 1 mm a day, but not something like an inch a day. Try it out. Nothing to lose as you wait for that call from Serbia right?
SoaringEagle
MMT Member

Credibility 12

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2009, 04:11:06 PM »

It also works for walking on water.
johnnyappleseed234
n00b

Credibility 6

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2009, 04:32:32 PM »

I think you are on to something big Mr. Goodbar.  In fact, I think you have stumbled onto the next big discovery for modern human civilization.  You should email this to the Nobel Prize Committee.  I’m so grateful I could have been present at the inception of “Mind controlled growing”!  I'm going to go celebrate! 
SoaringEagle
MMT Member

Credibility 12

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 04:54:18 PM »

Circa 2009 Goodbar is proclaimed god emperor of mankind.

SoaringEagle
MMT Member

Credibility 12

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 04:58:01 PM »

nobody will benefit.

Fixed !
neerajmadan2001
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 05:40:26 PM »

The more excited you get about this, the better your chances. If this thread gets locked and deleted and eyes roll, then nobody will benefit. I'll keep this short. Maybe you have heard of EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques.) Mark your height on a wall. Then think in the morning you will be 1 mm taller than that mark (which is the most you get after a day of grueling limb lengthening.) If you are 1 mm taller in the morning, than get excited and anticipate more! Soon you will be the height you desire. 1 mm a day. All without grueling and painful limb lengthening. The ones whom get excited about this and try it with expectations, I congratulate you and wish you luck. The ones that roll their eyes and call me a weirdo, I wish you luck in your future LL journeys.

What a dumb i m . So far i was excited about not growing and see i didn,t grew.
See this technique atleast work other way round HAHAHa Grin
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 05:41:27 PM »

Ha-ha!

Ever since I loosened-up the posting criteria, the IQ on the board has dropped hard  Grin

That said, the advertising revenue has gone through the roof too, so it's all good Wink

P.S. How tall are you Goodbar?  Wink

johnnyappleseed234
n00b

Credibility 6

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2009, 05:59:45 PM »

Circa 2009 Goodbar is proclaimed god emperor of mankind.

Lol!
Bruce
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 231

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2009, 06:21:23 PM »

Goodbar was only one of the guys praising Antoine, what a douche.
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 08:06:28 PM »

What I don't understand is this - if people believe that it is so easy to get taller, why are they members of a forum like ours? Smiley

Ciao
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 08:58:12 PM »

I think it's a troll, it is not possible at the age of 23 to be that stupid.  Smiley

SoaringEagle
MMT Member

Credibility 12

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 09:31:52 PM »

I think it's a troll, it is not possible at the age of 23 to be that stupid.  Smiley

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Albert Einstein

Although if he is a troll then...

MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2009, 11:09:55 PM »

I don't normally let people get abused on the forum, but sometimes they ask for it  Grin

Bo
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2009, 05:43:25 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
osteo
MMT Member

Credibility 10

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2009, 03:06:18 PM »

You can get more than 1 mm a day, but not something like an inch a day. Try it out. Nothing to lose as you wait for that call from Serbia right?

But don't forget to stack another magazine on the floor to stand on each morning!
Muttonchops
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2009, 07:27:12 PM »

Quote from: osteo link=topic=2044. msg24378#msg24378 date=1241017578
But don't forget to stack another magazine on the floor to stand on each morning!

Hahahaha, hilarious!

1. 66 cm
ReadRothbard
MMT Member

Credibility -23

WE ARE THE WALKING DEAD!

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2014, 11:51:41 PM »

Might as well try it; it's unbelievably unscientific, but I've got nothing to lose.

169 cm tall (5'7); ready to fight my way to 185 cm!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.