MMT Community
January 21, 2019, 01:21:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Make Me Taller is the world's leading discussion forum for Leg Lengthening - this is a professionally-run site and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening. Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 174cm - External Tibias - Dr. Xia - 2007 - Rod Removal Photos!  (Read 35299 times)
Aeschma Deava
n00b

Credibility -1

« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2009, 06:39:23 PM »

im thinking 4 days are enough for me. if u really wanna play it safe, then 1 week.
the new maids are better than the old ones though..more caring.

Maids are pretty cool. When I was 15 I had a made from Sweden that I got high with and then she gave me an HJ.

I miss those days...

Anyway, even though you don't get to see the old maids having the new, more caring ones is definitely a plus.

Formerly CthulhuGorath
jack0life
Handsome Mod
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 315

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2009, 03:13:02 AM »

im thinking 4 days are enough for me. if u really wanna play it safe, then 1 week.
the new maids are better than the old ones though..more caring.

Cool, I'll spend a week there then.

Every cm was TORTURE.
Went from 158cm to 166cm in Beijing !!
jack0life
Handsome Mod
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 315

« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2009, 12:25:22 AM »

Since there are mostly new nurses there, would you say the new batch are overall prettier, same or not as pretty as the old group ??

Every cm was TORTURE.
174cm
LL Hero
MMT Adviser

Credibility 114

Read the FAQs before you POST or it is SPAM!

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2009, 04:42:41 AM »

according to my book, the old ones were much better. However, maybe that's why they've all left now ?  hehe

MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2009, 08:12:28 AM »

according to my book, the old ones were much better. However, maybe that's why they've all left now ?  hehe

Dude! You need to get down to the Nurse Station and take some pictures for us - and ask Bai Yu for to smile for me Smiley

Cheers, MMT

174cm
LL Hero
MMT Adviser

Credibility 114

« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2009, 08:33:14 AM »

haha Bai Yue just came to my room minutes ago.
Anyway, this is my 4th day, bandages are off. Dr. Peng came to check and said my legs are fine. I just have to wait till the swollen go away, then i can be discharge. I hope after a good sleep without the bandages, the blood will circulate better and I will be able to walk soon.
I took some photos but i forgot my PC-camera cord, so i may have to upload them later.

jack0life
Handsome Mod
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 315

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2009, 04:28:58 PM »

If your laptop has a memory card slot, you just take the card out of the camera and plug it into the laptop.

Every cm was TORTURE.
174cm
LL Hero
MMT Adviser

Credibility 114

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2009, 04:50:35 PM »

If your laptop has a memory card slot, you just take the card out of the camera and plug it into the laptop.
it doesn't have one.
anyway, will find a way to upload it later.

174cm
LL Hero
MMT Adviser

Credibility 114

« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2009, 11:20:49 PM »

i probably have been saying positive things about Beijing. I guess it's time for some negative ones: all day today, the hospital turned off all the heaters in the room despite it's the coldest month in Beijing. I contacted Ronne several times, requested them to give me back the air conditioner remote control, but was told that due to power overload, they have to stop all heaters. Even the gas heater! I was so upset since we paid full fee and expected much better service.Besides, I believe they just wanna save power! So you guys should be prepared for this : they can take away air con remote control in mid summer or winter, so dont get shocked. I feel for the guy staying in my room: he still got the metal frame, and i could see the poor guy was in such a pain tonight   Undecided
and you know what they said when the doctor took away my remote control: you room too hot  Huh?  I was sleeping so when i heard my roomate said that i was like WTF ?
PS: i posted this one at 6:20AM after a sleepless night. Great.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 11:21:53 PM by 174cm » Logged

midget
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2009, 12:22:19 AM »

That really sucks 174cm. Have they told you when they are likely to give back the remotes and allow  you to regulate the room temp a bit? Does anyone know if this happens a lot in Beijing? I find this a little troubling when all you are going to want whilst being over there is to be as comfortable while going through the LL experience and as a client/patient you have paid for the whole package upfront already afterall.

Midget
Regulus
Lurker

Credibility -6

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2009, 12:42:24 AM »

Hello 174,. . I think their service is good,.  Wink. . how much did you pay for the package?
skidude
MMT Member

Credibility -2

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2009, 12:43:33 AM »

Wow that sounds terrible.
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2009, 02:01:37 AM »

Blame President Obama and the Copenhagen accord - China has to reduce its carbon emissions Smiley

But seriously, don't worry too much - when you're all fixed-up and enjoying running and jumping with your permanent new height, that inconvenience will just be a distant memory!

174cm
LL Hero
MMT Adviser

Credibility 114

« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2009, 02:13:37 AM »

Blame President Obama and the Copenhagen accord - China has to reduce its carbon emissions Smiley

But seriously, don't worry too much - when you're all fixed-up and enjoying running and jumping with your permanent new height, that inconvenience will just be a distant memory!
yea bro, you know me, i'm not the type who is whining a lot as i went through all these. Just thought that i should give new comers some reality checks.
midget: this happens from time to time in beijing when i was here doing my LL too.
Latest update: my roomate has stopped clattering  Shocked

174cm
LL Hero
MMT Adviser

Credibility 114

« Reply #34 on: December 23, 2009, 02:57:33 PM »

Important thing to bring to Beijing for LL veterans who are coming here to have their rods removed: make sure you buy 1 of those Chinese hot massage oil , the one that use for injuries treatment. I just realized tonight that the reason i still cannot get back on my feet was mainly because my knees and tibiae are swollen badly after the op. So if I had one of those oil, it would speed up the recovery much faster.
I'm going to ask the maid to buy 1 for me tomorrow.

174cm
LL Hero
MMT Adviser

Credibility 114

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2009, 09:23:31 AM »

today is exactly 1 week since i had the op. Still cannot walk.
I will leave the hospital tomorrow anyway, maybe on crutches as i have other things to do and cannot afford staying here longer. So to all the international patients I met last time, I wish you all have a successful operation and achieve your dream height.
I will keep updating my conditions and upload the photos once I get home.

MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2009, 01:01:21 PM »

today is exactly 1 week since i had the op. Still cannot walk.
I will leave the hospital tomorrow anyway, maybe on crutches as i have other things to do and cannot afford staying here longer. So to all the international patients I met last time, I wish you all have a successful operation and achieve your dream height.
I will keep updating my conditions and upload the photos once I get home.

Hey, dude! Sorry to hear that you're having problems walking - is it the swelling that's holding you back?

I hope that you have a Merry Christmas all the same!

174cm
LL Hero
MMT Adviser

Credibility 114

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2009, 01:52:28 PM »

thanks man, merry Christmas and happy new year to you too.
I think the swelling is getting better now, but the deep cut on my knees still hurt when i bend my legs, so i cant walk yet.

MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2009, 06:00:58 PM »

thanks man, merry Christmas and happy new year to you too.
I think the swelling is getting better now, but the deep cut on my knees still hurt when i bend my legs, so i cant walk yet.

Ouch! Yes, they can be sore. It took me about 10 days to get back to normal. Good luck!

jack0life
Handsome Mod
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 315

« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2009, 04:31:08 AM »

That sucks.
I will be staying there for 1 week.
If I can't walk on my own after 1 week, I'll be leaving there with crutches.

Every cm was TORTURE.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.