MMT Community
May 22, 2018, 03:55:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the new photos in the Proportions section, which include photos and videos of a lady who lengthened by a full 12cm walking and stretching, and a guy who did 8.8cm taking his first steps! Shocked Click Here!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bowleg Correction Ladisten Clinic My Experience (Summer 2009)  (Read 67040 times)
LadistenSU09
n00b

Credibility 7

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2009, 05:01:24 AM »

LOL, the whole post look like someone from the Ladisten clinic wrote it.
Who in the heck writes about his experience and talk about "method of payment" ??
Its like if I was a prospective patient writing to the clinic asking about bowleg correction, this is exactly what I would get for a reply.

You obviously have not read my posts in their entirety.  There are details in many places that a nonpatient simply cannot make up.  I mentioned  method of payment because I found it to be one of the most discussed issues among the other patients so I figured people unfamiliar with Ladisten would want to know as well.  Have you even thought about the fact that English is my primary language which would explain my proper command of it?  Surely no one from Ukraine who has learned English as a secondary language could possibly write on the level of a native college student.  You may be an admin but I advise you to think before you speak, or send me a personal message before pointing fingers.  Thanks.

My Experience at Ladisten Clinic for Bowleg Correction:  http://www.makemetaller.org/index.php/topic,2525.0.html
jack0life
Handsome Mod
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 315

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2009, 06:43:16 AM »

I'll speak when ever I feel like speaking, thank you.
Your post is exactly how I described it.
Other people have also mentioned the same thing.
How about writing what you actually went through instead of writing a FAQ ??
If I want to read a FAQ about the clinic, I could have gone to their site.

Every cm was TORTURE.
Went from 158cm to 166cm in Beijing !!
Ladisten
Ladisten Clinic Online Representative
LL Marketer
MMT Member

Credibility 162

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2009, 03:32:57 PM »

I do not think it is funny at all.
I am happy you have your diary posted the way you wanted to, hopefully you do not mind letting this guy speak for himself.
How to write your diary is your personal choice, but let other REAL patients speak what they think they need. Appreciated.

Ladisten Clinic
Limb Lengthening, Bow Legs and Knock Knees Correction
Bruce
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 231

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2009, 04:16:33 PM »

Who in the heck writes about his experience and talk about "method of payment" ??
Its like if I was a prospective patient writing to the clinic asking about bowleg correction, this is exactly what I would get for a reply.

I agree 110%
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2009, 04:57:41 PM »

I can tell you that the diary wasn't written in Ukraine, and seems to be from a genuine client from what I can tell... he just seems to have a rather strange writing style Smiley

Ladisten
LL Marketer
MMT Member

Credibility 162

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2009, 09:28:39 PM »

I agree 110%
If you don't like how he's writing, this is the one thing. But it's a personal choice of each how to write, and even to be able as a moderator to fix some elements of the diary after it was written, right, Bruce? I don't think this lad had this chance.  Wink

Ladisten Clinic
Ladisten
LL Marketer
MMT Member

Credibility 162

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2009, 09:31:09 PM »

I can tell you that the diary wasn't written in Ukraine, and seems to be from a genuine client from what I can tell...
Thanks for saying that.

Ladisten Clinic
jack0life
Handsome Mod
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 315

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2009, 12:07:47 AM »

Hey, I never said he wasn't a real patient.
From the outside readers, it looks just like someone from the Ladisten clinic wrote it.
It is what it is.
Very odd way to write about your experience.
Its more of a FAQ than your own experience.

Every cm was TORTURE.
Went from 158cm to 166cm in Beijing !!
IHaveHope
LL Patient
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2009, 11:27:25 PM »

I found this thread the day before I can to Ladisten for bowleg correction.   I just want to thank the OP for all the useful info, especially the suggestion of bring baby wipes.
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2009, 02:05:42 AM »

I found this thread the day before I can to Ladisten for bowleg correction.   I just want to thank the OP for all the useful info, especially the suggestion of bring baby wipes.

Good luck Smiley

IHaveHope
LL Patient
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2009, 06:14:32 PM »

Quote from: MMT Admin link=topic=2525. msg33576#msg33576 date=1261879542
Good luck :)

Thanks!  I'm 3 days post op.   Everything is going well.   The only thing is, I have really bad headaches.   Dr.  Veklich said it should go away in a couple days.   Until then, I'll be laying in be trying not to sit up much, as that's the only way to relieve the headache.
Tan
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2010, 11:21:25 PM »

Hi IHaveHope

I hope your headaches have cleared up and you are doing well post operation.

I'd love to hear how you are getting on.  what do you think of the Ladisten clinic and the treatment ect. . . . if you have the time to do a write up of all you feel someone considering this operation should know! it would be great!!

I have been considering this operation for a long time and have been trying to get as much information about clinics before i go ahead with this.

How do you find the care? and can i ask how long you plan on staying in Ladisten?

Look forward to your reply
Tan
IHaveHope
LL Patient
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2010, 02:22:02 PM »

Tan,

The headaches cleared up around 4 days.   I'm just finished my slow correction today (only took 3 and a half days = 7 adjustments) and my legs r straight now!

In short the Ladisten experience has exceeded my expectations.   I think it would be useful to many people so I'll write something up.   Give me a couple days to gather my thoughts.

Hope

Quote from: Tan link=topic=2525. msg33683#msg33683 date=1262474485
Hi IHaveHope

I hope your headaches have cleared up and you are doing well post operation. 

I'd love to hear how you are getting on.   what do you think of the Ladisten clinic and the treatment ect.  .  .  .  if you have the time to do a write up of all you feel someone considering this operation should know! it would be great!!

I have been considering this operation for a long time and have been trying to get as much information about clinics before i go ahead with this. 

How do you find the care? and can i ask how long you plan on staying in Ladisten?

Look forward to your reply
Tan
Tan
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2010, 09:30:38 PM »

Hi Hope

Glad to hear you are feeling better :) It must be a great feeling seeing your legs straight for the first time!!!

I look forward to reading about your progress, hopefully it won't be much longer before i can do the same. . .

Tan
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.