MMT Community
February 21, 2017, 02:20:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: IMPORTANT: If you're new to Leg Lengthening, then Click Here! to start with our FAQs section, which contains the answers to all of the most common questions! You must read these important FAQs before posting new questions!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think I'm bowlegged  (Read 35968 times)
NewMe
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2009, 11:06:55 PM »

Actually, you are a little bow-legged as it appears your feet would be touching while your knees remain apart. To be certain, take a pic from hip to toe standing straight.
Btw, I just had bow leg correction myself and still wearing fixators. I have studied a lot of the before and after photos...
K.
Bruce
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 231

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 05:51:12 PM »

In my opinion your legs look in the normal range for a man. I would never go through a procedure to correct your legs. My legs were a lot more bowed than yours pre op and look similar to yours post op.
jack0life
Handsome Mod
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 315

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2009, 03:37:36 AM »

To answer your question to what I'm thinking that you're wishing to hear.
NO, correcting what ever you think is wrong with your legs is not going to make you look taller.
To correct the most severe bowed leg case, you might get 1-2cm at the most ??
That ain't gonna get you looking taller.
You can go and get your legs corrected(if theres anything wrong with it) and do LL at the same time.
Its the only way to get taller.
Alot of people do this. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Every cm was TORTURE.
Went from 158cm to 166cm in Beijing !!
MMTA
Former Site Admin
LL Legend
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2009, 11:23:32 AM »

Yeah, I'm with the Vets.

There's nothing wrong with these legs, and you'll get no increase just by correcting them.

MMTA
Former Site Admin
LL Legend
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2009, 11:25:15 AM »

Actually, you are a little bow-legged as it appears your feet would be touching while your knees remain apart. To be certain, take a pic from hip to toe standing straight.
Btw, I just had bow leg correction myself and still wearing fixators. I have studied a lot of the before and after photos...
K.

Hi.

Why don't you make a diary about your correction, NewMe?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 11:09:24 PM by MMT Admin » Logged

NewGuy
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 15

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2009, 10:45:31 PM »

Hi cybershot,

It looks to me that you are slightly bowlegged, but it's just not especially noticeable because your legs (especially your thighs, which appear to touch) are very muscular.  In my case, my bowlegs were very obvious because I have a gap between my thighs, even after my correction  (which just ended 2 days ago Cheesy).  I'm actually wondering if this gap of mine will shrink over time as my muscles shift and grow in the next few months, not that I'm complaining, though...

but yeah, I think you look fine as is
Tan
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2009, 09:57:01 PM »

I don't think by looking at your photo that there is anything wrong with your legs at all!

If you are bow legged then when you put your feet together your knees do not touch.  You should think twice before you under go any surgery and only do it if really needs to be done!
Lex87
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2009, 07:55:30 PM »

I think your legs look fine! Maybe slightly bow legged but certain;y nothin gto be concerned about.  If you're looking for ways on how to get taller.  I recommend shoes, vitamin supplements . . . etc! But really you look fine to me!!

how to get taller
jailair
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2010, 12:08:39 AM »

I wish i had your legs
5f6
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2012, 10:13:17 PM »

They look healthy and strong Smiley I'd get an x-ray to be sure but in my opinion they look perfectly normal.
gnx547
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2012, 05:29:23 PM »

cybershot, how tall are you?
chipsnsalsa
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2015, 03:01:24 PM »

Hi everyone,

I just joined and so I can't start a new topic, so I thought I would post here because it's the question I was asking. 

Firstly, is it possible to attach an image of my legs from my computer?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.