MMT Community
August 21, 2017, 07:39:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is the leading site for the discussion of Leg Lengthening on the Internet. Join now - the more contribute, the more you will benefit from being part of our community. Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LIPOFILLING  (Read 7605 times)
ITALIANOMI
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« on: April 21, 2014, 01:02:24 PM »

Hello everyone, what do you think of lipofilling feet?
It 'a practice similar to foot filler, which, however, involves the grafting of fat in the heel, and is permanent and not temporary as hyaluronic acid.

In Italy, many doctors use this practice but to relieve foot pain caused by the excessive use of heels.
ITALIANOMI
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 03:00:39 PM »

I talked to an important italian medician who make foot filler. I came to her office and she said me about the possibility to increas 1 cm, with hyaluronic acid.
Just 1cm but it's possible to make others operations to increase another one.
No more, although at phone or on her website, she told about 6cm.
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 11:09:40 PM »

I talked to an important italian medician who make foot filler. I came to her office and she said me about the possibility to increas 1 cm, with hyaluronic acid.
Just 1cm but it's possible to make others operations to increase another one.
No more, although at phone or on her website, she told about 6cm.

6 CM in your feet would be a terrible idea. It's possible to do a few CM into your feet, but I think it would be awful. I would rather go through LL to get a permanent 5 or 6 CM than do something temporary like that.
ITALIANOMI
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 12:38:07 PM »

In fact, i would find a permanent increase and not just temporary.
I understood that foot filler is temporary, instead lipofilling is permanent.
MAN-OF-STEEL
MMT Member

Credibility 2

It's not an "S"...

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 08:59:27 PM »

For some reason that sounds like a terrible idea! LL seems more "natural", if I dare say.

Sometimes, you have to take a leap of faith.  The trust part comes later.
ITALIANOMI
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2014, 01:13:25 PM »

LL is too dangerous, painful, long-lasting and expensive.
tallmanwalking
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2014, 02:55:49 PM »

http://www.everydayhealth.com/pain-management/0504/high-heels-too-painful-theres-a-shot-for-that.aspx
ITALIANOMI
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2014, 03:07:22 PM »

Ok, this solution is temporary, not permanent.
Foot filler works for 9 months, not more.
wsx
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2017, 10:10:16 PM »

Hello everyone,

I'm considering doing this.  I already did LL.  Few questions:

From the webside of aforementioned doctor hxxp: www. elenaguarneri. it/servizi-medicina-estetica/incremento-staturale. html  I read that she uses  "gelatina biocompatibile" Is it the same stuff as Bio-Alcamid? From what I read Bio-Alcamid seems like pretty dangerous - 19% cases of injection (moslty into face) ended up with infection. 

Is there a risk of the injected layer shift or crack of the layer by the weight of the body or while running, jumping, lifting up something heavy?

Do you know any other doctors perfroming this surgery? Is there any one from Italy here who can tell something more about doctor Elena Guarneri, her reputation.

To be honest it doesn't sound so stupid to gain 2,5 cm this way if the risk of shifting,  infection or cracking is minimum. 

Cheers

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.