just checked the board after quite a while. Here are some answers to your questions:
1. Maybe I have misunderstood, but I don't understand why a possible sponsor would be ashamed to have him name associated with this project (as many have oddly pointed out), simply have him remain anonymous, right?
If the investor/donator wanted that, we would guarantee anonymity of course.
2. You mentioned that any investors would get a little show-and-tell tour of any initiated trials of this method. Has there been any investors that has gotten that tour?
Some of them have talked personally with the researchers, but they havenīt visited their university.
3. At the start of this thread you talked about raising 200-300 thousand dollars for just starting up... (what step of this project exactly?), are you STILL on that step?
This amount would be needed to complete animal trials and prepare human trials.
4. As have been said here, is your 2-4 years timeframe realistic and even possible (if you had the proper funding)? Cause this is no easy task you are embarking on. Won't you admit that you are a bit over-optimistic? Just getting it approved to test on humans and eventually release it will take a long time, no?
If you had to spit out a new timeframe with all your new knowledge and expertise, what would the new timeframe be?
2-4 years means the timeframe until human trials could start, after we have found a funding source. This is still realistic.
5. Without divulging secret information, in what capacity would this biomedical height increase method work "exactly"? Do you take injections, pills? Would this method sync the growth so you could reach perfect symmetry/proportions? Would limbs, torso, hand, feet size increase? All at once? Separately? Do you treat every part separately? How long would it take?
There are different approaches. But every body part would have to be treated separately.
6. You said that you were a german student, what are you studying? Or should I say, what WERE you studying (your first post was years ago)?
I am a teacher now.
7. As MMT admin here touched upon, have you thought about redirecting some focus momentarily from finding investors to actually hiring someone who has the knowledge, education and expertise to actually know how to present a business plan to investors first? Not knocking you down, so I hope you don't take it as such.
We donīt have any financial resources for hiring people. Active supporters are always welcome and urgently needed!
8. What happened to user Dashtorontos contribution? Did you set up a donation "thingy" on your site?
I havenīt heard of him since a very long time.
9. An entirely personal question Harald, of out of curiosity, may I ask, how tall are you?
I am about as tall as you.
Anyway, good luck Harald! Keep up the hope and never give up!