MMT Community
June 22, 2017, 06:26:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Leg Lengthening is NOT an option for people suffering from depression.
LL is not appropriate for people with a history of depression or mental illness - if you're on antidepressants, close your browser now - this site is not for you. Sorry! Sad

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Serious (bio)medical height increase research projects  (Read 169082 times)
GROWtallORdieTRYING
« Reply #140 on: February 17, 2012, 05:41:18 PM »

HELLO HARALD OBERLAENDER
 MY NAME IS DAVID AND I COME FROM GERMANY.
 I AM 22 YEARS OLD.  I TRY ALWAYS IN CONTACT WITH YOU TO COME (FOR 2 YEARS).
 BUT YOU DO NOT ANSWER MY EMAILS.  I HAVE 50,000 EURO AND I HAVE FOUND 2 INVESTORS.
 PLEASE WRITE ME AN EMAIL. 
 (suntemple33@web. de). 
 PLEASE WRITE AN EMAIL TO ME.

hmmmm dont know your either lying or incredibally stupid................ 2 years............. and you post 1nce............on this forumn..........let me get this right.........you posted once...........after 2 years........ yea right! maby someone is just trying to prove my last mail wrong lol thats sad.
but honestly i hope im wrong and you finnally found someone to support you. good luck haraldo
littleangel
MMT Contributor

Credibility 10

« Reply #141 on: February 17, 2012, 05:50:14 PM »

HELLO HARALD OBERLAENDER
 MY NAME IS DAVID AND I COME FROM GERMANY.
 I AM 22 YEARS OLD.  I TRY ALWAYS IN CONTACT WITH YOU TO COME (FOR 2 YEARS).
 BUT YOU DO NOT ANSWER MY EMAILS.  I HAVE 50,000 EURO AND I HAVE FOUND 2 INVESTORS.
 PLEASE WRITE ME AN EMAIL.  
 (suntemple33@web. de).  
 PLEASE WRITE AN EMAIL TO ME.   Grin Grin Grin
\
THIS IS SPAM....

“Everything you can imagine is real.”

~from 150 cm to 166 cm~
HaraldO
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #142 on: February 19, 2012, 04:39:28 PM »

hmmmm dont know your either lying or incredibally stupid................ 2 years............. and you post 1nce............on this forumn..........let me get this right.........you posted once...........after 2 years........ yea right! maby someone is just trying to prove my last mail wrong lol thats sad.
but honestly i hope im wrong and you finnally found someone to support you. good luck haraldo

Dear GROWtallORdieTRYING,
in fact I can remember, that I received e-mails from this address ... but as my mail-program declared them junk-mail, I never opened these e-mails in order to avoid a virus.
Now I sent an e-mail to David and I will try to find out, if his claims are true (what would be great, of course). This may take some time.
Best wishes
Harald
GROWtallORdieTRYING
« Reply #143 on: February 20, 2012, 07:17:03 AM »

from haraldo
in fact I can remember, that I received e-mails from this address ... but as my mail-program declared them junk-mail, I never opened these e-mails in order to avoid a virus.
Now I sent an e-mail to David and I will try to find out, if his claims are true (what would be great, of course). This may take some time.
Best wishes
Harald

you must have a very good memory indeed to remember every single email adress even the junk mail email adresses for a 2 year period. i am impressed lol Smiley good luck with your endeavours.
suntemple33
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #144 on: February 20, 2012, 05:26:52 PM »

Hello Harald, I've sent you a private email.
GROWtallORdieTRYING
« Reply #145 on: February 21, 2012, 08:47:26 AM »

lol it proves nothing, i could start up an account and just say i am suntemple, also not this people..........

this is the fuken bomb.......
stay with me on this logic people it is quite interesting once pionted out......

people when they jion a site choose a user name..............who the hell chooses the same user name as their email adress........

NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the fact that the user name and email address are the same pionts out that the person in question who has posted once in 2 years wants to say hello my name is suntemple see my user name...... it stands to reason that at the time the user name was created (which was done after my comment) it was done so with the intent trying to validate that a person who has email suntemple is this person in question, in the hopes of trying to validate it to the members reading this thread. he could have said hello i am suntemple, but why put it as his user name,

seems SUSSSSS.

as someone pionted out before............SPAM!!!!!!!

SysOp
can you post to this thread if the gy is even mailing from germany, not that this would prove undisputidly that he is indeed a investor and not just some gy who knows haraldo and trying to save him face after i pionted out that haraldo is wasting his time mailing on this thread and should just find someone who is very rich and very short, after all why would someone pay 60k to haraldo for research that would take 30 years if ever when they can use that money and just become taller NOW!

still it would be interesting to know if the mysterious 1 post man after 2 years of desperatly trying to contact haraldo who didnt even bother to spend 5 seconds to make a single post on this site and who only showed his convinient face after i pionted out a logic that haraldo is indeed talking on deaf ears which is only common sence given that most people who have not done ll yet most probably do not have the money.

it seems more lickly someone who knows haraldo and believes in his mission statment and his cause, is trying to say see look people from this site do give funding and haraldo has not wasted his time here see see............. like comon from the posts to the timeing to the i spent 2 years contacting you and not 1 post here to, haraldo knows this gy posting to him repeatedly for 2 years but did not ever read a single email....... but took it into his memory to remember his email address off by heart..........

COMON!!!! seriously sysop please post if the mail is even from germany!!! lol
GROWtallORdieTRYING
« Reply #146 on: February 21, 2012, 08:54:04 AM »

account created AFTER MY COMENT HAHAHA, i wonder how he came to post on this thread so convieniently after my post....... only way is if he knows someone on this thread since he is not a member that leaves much debate as to him gaining this information as someone who knows haraldo.

LOL noone here is that stupid as to believe this, this is a fake account!
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #147 on: February 21, 2012, 12:11:34 PM »

Both "suntemple33" (David) and "HaroldO" (Harold) have different IP addresses and are posting from different regions in Germany. It is possible to use a proxy server to try to mask where your IP is located, but it seems pretty likely that they are different people as they have different IPs and internet hosting companies.
suntemple33
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #148 on: February 21, 2012, 06:48:53 PM »

All members of the community.
I am not an impostor (Not Spam).
I have some money and I have two investors.
Who do you not know me then do not talk to my name.
Yes I am looking harald 2 years I've long thought he had stopped and I saw a uptade
1 month ago here in the forum I've registered here, I'm not a cheater Besides these harald
said he saw my email address on their mailbox.
I wish from my heart (long legs).  I'm not a cheater.  ok.
GROWtallORdieTRYING
« Reply #149 on: February 22, 2012, 10:12:51 AM »

sory im not listning, 10 different things all piont to SPAM to save face.

i dont believe you.

too much anecdotal evidence.

i pionted out way too much  in my previous posts. you my friend are a fake.

good luck with everything.
HaraldO
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #150 on: March 10, 2012, 03:35:37 PM »

after some private communication with David (suntemple33) we have decided, that a cooperation won´t make sense.

Best regards
Harald
HaraldO
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2012, 06:34:54 PM »

Hello,
unfortunately we don´t have major news yet, but we´d like to update our homepage http://www.growth-research.org from time to time. So we are currently looking for a new webmaster. If you have some webmaster knowledge, we will appreciate your support very much! You can contact me by e-mail at harald_oberlaender@hotmail.com
Thank you very much!
Harald
OneSevenOne
MMT Contributor

Credibility 19

« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2012, 07:49:41 PM »

Harold can you just out line what is it you are doing?  No trade secrets, just a ball park idea of how your theories work.

Also outline what is stopping you moving further?  I can't see how if your ideas are solid there won't be at least one person willing to fund this.

Gene sequencing is far cheaper and quicker these days no?  What's the issues?

I feel we need a better overall understanding here.

"The future doesn’t belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave."

Ronald Reagan
HaraldO
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #153 on: September 20, 2012, 03:17:56 PM »

Dear 171,
as I already said: I am not allowed to reveal more details on a public internet discussion board, as I have signed strict confidentiality agreements.
Active members of our "Biomedical Growth Research Initiative", interested donators or investors will of course receive more detailed information after also signing a confidentiality agreement.
Best regards
Harald
syabilm
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #154 on: October 20, 2012, 05:36:10 AM »

Harald, how's it going with ur project? Wish u all the best
Wannabegiant
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #155 on: July 30, 2013, 05:14:31 PM »

Quote from: HaraldO link=topic=28. msg64927#msg64927 date=1348154276
Dear 171,
as I already said: I am not allowed to reveal more details on a public internet discussion board, as I have signed strict confidentiality agreements. 
Active members of our "Biomedical Growth Research Initiative", interested donators or investors will of course receive more detailed information after also signing a confidentiality agreement.
Best regards
Harald

Hi Harald, I hope the project is still active and that you managed to get the funding.  Im honestly a bit shocked at how seemingly little interest there is for investors in height increase for adults, as im aware that a LOT of people would be willing to pay to get taller if there was a safer method that wasnt as invasive.  The current LL method takes to long to get done and heal, and when you are unable to live your life normally for such a long period of time it becomes almost impossible to keep the surgery a secret, even if you only wanted a small increase. 

Im personally hoping some small and east method that can increase height by 3 cms (slightly more than one inch), thats all I need.

Current Height: 175 cm/5'9 inches(evening)
Target Height: 178 cm/5'10 inches(evening)
Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #156 on: July 30, 2013, 06:26:45 PM »

3cm takes 1 months and then 1 more month to heal up.
No one only wants 3cm.....

This proves pretty good that limb lengthening is the only way to become taller. Don't mind others telling you something else.
This thread should be locked. What else is there to discuss?

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
jenslarsen
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 14

« Reply #157 on: July 30, 2013, 06:50:47 PM »

No one only wants 3cm.....

This proves pretty good that limb lengthening is the only way to become taller. Don't mind others telling you something else.
This thread should be locked. What else is there to discuss?

I'd like 3 cm very much if it was through a safe method that also was cheaper and easier than LL. But this thing doesn't seem legit at all.

5'7"
Wannabegiant
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #158 on: July 30, 2013, 06:53:43 PM »

Quote from: Sweden link=topic=28. msg83995#msg83995 date=1375208805
No one only wants 3cm. . . . .

This proves pretty good that limb lengthening is the only way to become taller.  Don't mind others telling you something else. 
This thread should be locked.  What else is there to discuss?

Yeah in that case it could possibly be doable during a summer while keeping it a secret from most people.  However for only 3 cm I think there is potential for gaining it with LSJL and some kind of foot surgery, as I have flat feet.  But im not sure if it is possible today.  Its just that I would feel so stupid paying that kind of money for the regular LL for 3 cm if there would pop up some cheaper easier alternative method right after to get the small gain im looking for.

But yeah im not sure how much trust you can put into these guys, I hope they are the real deal even if it will take them way longer than I can wait to get their project finished.

Current Height: 175 cm/5'9 inches(evening)
Target Height: 178 cm/5'10 inches(evening)
jenslarsen
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 14

« Reply #159 on: July 30, 2013, 07:08:39 PM »

If this thing is at all legit, which it really doesn't seem to be, considering the web site and contact information (PO box in Israel, no real address?!) among other things, it will either way probably take years and years before it's a safe and affordable procedure for the public. Even creating a plain new pharmaceutical drug takes years of research, verification, patenting, quality control and testing..

Unless you are able to accept and become comfortable with your current height, I suggest these solutions: Move somewhere people are shorter, wear taller shoes or use lifts, or have LL done.

5'7"
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.