MMT Community
May 22, 2017, 05:42:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: IMPORTANT: If you're new to Leg Lengthening, then Click Here! to start with our FAQs section, which contains the answers to all of the most common questions! Please read these important FAQs before posting new questions!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Ladisten" clinic in Ukraine - Do not get near this slaughter house !!!  (Read 23831 times)
Ladisten Victim
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Truth is the best lie

« on: January 06, 2010, 06:03:42 PM »

As a  Malpractice victim of Doctor Vitaliy Veklich in Ukraine i know for sure that the man behaind this Fake  post like other posts  here and all over the internet  regarding "ladisten" clinic is actualy  Pavel Korsun( pretends he is a satisfied  patient) the administrative manager of a small private orthopedic clinic in ukraine .  
This clinic has several websites (at least 3 that i know of ) their official website is www. doctorveklich. com, in addition to their massive publications all over the internet ,Forums and youtube.  Pavel is the administrative manager of this small orthopedic clinic and also the translator of Doctor Veklich who doesnt speak a word in english !
Pavel is a nice guy and try to be politicly correct with all the potential international patients, those patients with bowed legs/knocked knees /leg lengthning issues actualy do not know what they are getting themself into by  traveling so  far to Ukraine for a very risky Surgery that even in western countries is considered as a surgery you mustnt do if you  have other choice. . . Doctor Veklich has a "Trigger Happy" attitude when it comes to operating on international patients legs . . . in avrage every patients that comes from U. S. A /UK/Europe etc pays in cash money an avarage sum of 25,000$-35,000$ in concept of Ukraine money we are talking about huge amount of money so the common intrest of Pavel Korsun and the "good" doctor who pays him his salery is to draw as many international patient they can by any means even if it sweet talking and lies and telling the  potential patients Exactly the Stories they want to hear and not telling those potential patients the Risks and the potential damgaes that Doctor veklich primitve apparatus and methods can easily manifest .
My life today is Hell due to my visit to this clinic.   as a bowed legged my dream of having normal straight healthy legs turned to be one long nightmare  because  The doctor who own this clinic is a careless reckless greedy  liar excuse of for a  doctor .  
If anyone consider visiting this clinic for any medical procedure he should read carfully my personal experience with this clinic ("Ladisten").  
you are more than welcome to visit my webpage and contact me if you want to get any additional info about my case
please visit :  http://www.doctorveklich-warning.webs.com
                   http://www.ladisten-warning.webs.com  

Leg lengthning patients Should visit this webpage : http://www.shortsupport. org/Health/Leg-Lengthening/ladisten.html

If you dont want to go into 2nd round with the ilizarov torture - Read my story carefully and learn from my experience .
MMTA
Former Site Admin
LL Legend
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2010, 10:12:25 PM »

A very sad story.

Who looked after your 1 month old baby when you are your wife were in Ukraine?

Tan
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 01:26:05 AM »

I am so shocked to hear what happened you at this clinic! thank you for sharing...and i really hope matters improve for you..

gravy
MMT Member

Credibility -6

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 01:30:46 PM »

Well there ain't not smoke without a fire.  This is not the first time I have heard serious complaints about Ladisten and Dr. Vitaly Veklich
Ladisten Victim
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Truth is the best lie

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 04:45:05 PM »

Hi to you all. . 

Well. . . my beautiful babygirl is almost 1 year now and while i was at ukraine my mother took care of her until my wife returned to my country and my then  mother came to Ukraine  just to keep my sanity intact.  My little baby girl is the only thing at my life that gives me the strengh to push forward and not let myself getting into deep depression.  From a Life loving person i became a bitter shadow of the guy i used to be . . .  intense pains and discomfort became a routine for me . . . only because this doctor is lacking of good judgement and because he is arogant and reckless.  i payed this doctor all my life savings . . . today i cannot work like i used to do because i cannot walk much and i am getting tired very easily . . .  there was a time i used to cry all the time punishing my self for being blind to what i got myself into being angry at myself and at this crappy Doctor that just caused me more damages rather than fixing them he barbarically manipulated my legs to the point i cannot live a normal life  .  His methods of work are absurd. . . and he took advantage of my sensitive situation in order to sell me lies !  i lied on my back almost 1 month with pains that i cannot describe . . . they dont have morphium there and the clinic is primitive like my country was in the sixties.
I curse the day i found Ladisten. com website. . . and so help me god i payed dearly for this mistake .
Any one that has any doubts about my story can contact me and ask me any question on his mind . . . i am quite sure that on every "success story" from the "good" hands of this doctor there are alot of patients like me that this un-skillfull doctor just ruined their life just to get his hands on their money. . . Doctor veklich himself knows that his methods in some cases can do more harm then good.  But he lie without blinking . . . and good naive people can get themself crapped for life.
this forum is very good and advanced thank you for giving me the chance of sharing my story
S. K

If you dont want to go into 2nd round with the ilizarov torture - Read my story carefully and learn from my experience .
Ladisten Victim
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Truth is the best lie

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2010, 06:18:29 PM »

One especially painfull day i had at the clinic my Mother who stayed with me at me last week in the clinic came to my bed to tell my somthig that made her think . . .
and i quate my mother words exactly how she told me : " Pavel just told me that Doctor Veklich is very good with his hands due to the reason that in his past he worked as a car mechanic "

I remember this day like it was yesterday . . . i was in alot of despair because i knew even then that somthing isnt right . . . i was so deluded . . . and i payed for it BIG TIME !
Peronaly i wouldnt believe a word about this doctor History . . . everything about the way this doctor behaves is very fishy and may i add stinky . . .
May the truth prevail . . . and may justice be done and no one ever will have to go through the hell my life is today . . .  now all this puzzle make sense i see crystal clear that being naive is believing to what you want to hear and not to the absolute truth . . . the truth is always hard to accept but the facts are obvious!

MMTA
Former Site Admin
LL Legend
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2010, 10:27:19 PM »

I don't doubt your story, but I do have concerns about your approach to life and your attitude - you seem to be a little 'odd' which, unfortunately, may have contributed to your problems.

Just a question, where is your wife from? I'm guessing that she is not an Israeli too - I cannot imagine an Israeli mother leaving her one month old child to go and help her husband have cosmetic surgery?

It just seems odd to me - I have a good instinct for these things and just need to understand the full picture.

Cheers, MMT

Ladisten
Ladisten Clinic Online Representative
LL Marketer
MMT Member

Credibility 162

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2010, 10:50:25 AM »

As a  Malpractice victim of Doctor Vitaliy Veklich in Ukraine ...

I don't think I should get in too much details here, still highly suggest to inform exactly who's malpractice you are.
Local docs that "overdid" correction, right?

Cheers,
Ladisten

Ladisten Clinic
Limb Lengthening, Bow Legs and Knock Knees Correction
Ladisten Victim
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Truth is the best lie

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2010, 01:36:32 PM »

Answers to MMT & Mr Pavel Korsun

I would have never done this kind of surgery for cosmetic reasons, this procedure for me was purely medical due to the fact  i suffered from severe cartlidge erosion and the pains in my right knee just lowered my activity to the point i just couldnt function like a normal guy in my age .   The fact is that i went to work day after day for almost an year  with intense pains in my knee while my wife was pregnant and only at the point i couldnt bear weight anymore on my right knee i knew that i cant hold on any more and i must correct my bowed legs .  I blame only  myself for being reckless and giving a reckless doctor to operate on my legs and thats it !
When we flew to Ukraine my  little baby girl was left with our mothers for almost two weeks,  after that my wife returned to israel any my mother flew to ukraine to be with me, so even tough it wasnt easy for us our baby girl was in good hands so please dont try to paint me in the wrong colors .  Actualy i was sure that  everything is going to be just fine but i ended diffrently. . . I was Deluded ,knowingly decieved  by Dr veklich and also getting more lies from this doctor post surgery .
Pavel . . . your intrest are crystal clear, i know you from our talks before and after the surgery you are a very nice inteligent guy but the truth is that you just serve your Boss intrest so it doesnt matter what i will write here . . you will do anything to defend your workplace and it is fine by me .
Let us have people judge by themself . . .
If anyone that read this post and decide he goes a head and still do it in Ukraine he has my blessing . . . but he should know that things arnt ideal as trying to pretend they are.
If my story is of any intrest to anyone i would recommend to read all about my experience at my webpages.
If anyone have specific questions for me he is more then welcome to ask .

Ladisten
LL Marketer
MMT Member

Credibility 162

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2010, 05:42:35 PM »

Answers to MMT & Mr Pavel Korsun

I am not Pavel, and he's not in this forum anyhow - believe me.
In any case - I can respond you - you insist that MMT users ask specific details, I assume privately?
See no good in hiding details, what you think?
Then inform how it went, and that you left the clinic, and then contacted your local surgeons for "more correction". Who's fault is that?
You did not follow doctor's advices, you were not allowed to make adjustments and clinic is not liable for your actions.

So please, if you go on like that and proceed blaming clinic for actions that were done yourself, with "help" of your docs, we will need to contact MMT Admin with more details on your case and materials proving our position. As an alternative, you may share the full story details.
I think it would be fair.  Smiley

Thanks,
Ladisten (Not PAVEL)

Ladisten Clinic
Ladisten Victim
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Truth is the best lie

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2010, 07:08:11 PM »

Well. . . the truth is i never hide anything  -  Honesty is the best policy in contrast to the decieving,lying,reckless and carelessness behaviour of Doctor Veklich .
any one can read my story there and ask me here any question on his mind and i will answer here !
But because you asked so "nicely" i will answer :
2 months afer surgery i was a mess because i knew that somthing went wrong , one of the best ilizarov experts in my country tried to move the screws on the apparaus in order to fix the over correction that doctor veklich bad judgement caused me but the screws didnt move because my bone was already in consilidation phase . . . no doctor in my country did me any damage they just tried to fix some of the *** that doctor veklich did to my legs. . .
If there any one that is hiding the flaws of his methods and primitive apparatus it is the "good" doctor "V" .  Any one can read my full story at my websites and any one can ask me whatever he want here and i will answer every question
is it clear enough for you ?

Ladisten
LL Marketer
MMT Member

Credibility 162

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2010, 07:50:29 PM »

Well. . . the truth is i never hide anything  -  Honesty is the best policy in contrast to the decieving,lying,reckless and carelessness behaviour of Doctor Veklich .

But because you asked so "nicely" i will answer :
2 months afer surgery i was a mess because i knew that somthing went wrong , one of the best ilizarov experts in my country tried to move the screws on the apparaus in order to fix the over correction that doctor veklich bad judgement caused me but the screws didnt move because my bone was already in consilidation phase . . . no doctor in my country did me any damage they just tried to fix some of the *** that doctor veklich did to my legs. . .
If there any one that is hiding the flaws of his methods and primitive apparatus it is the "good" doctor "V" .  Any one can read my full story at my websites and any one can ask me whatever he want here and i will answer every question
is it clear enough for you

You keep promoting links to some sources over the internet, but did open the truth, at least partially - you did leave the clinic and go on "tried to fix overcorrection". Well well.
1. You left the clinic before the treatment was over.
2. You were in good shape, we have materials proving it
3. You wanted some "more adjustments" and contacted local surgeons
4. They had no a slightest of what to do, they did not installed it, but decided to do what you asked them to. "Great" idea!
5.Our "primitive" device as you called it shows great fixation and your docs did not know about how to manage Veklich "primitive" device. They need to study more then.
6. You contacted the clinic with the money liability request after seeing what you have done with your local docs who of course know better.

So I will tell once again - no liability because of someone's actions any clinic will ever provide.

But we are sorry about your experience with local docs.

Positively,
Ladisten.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 07:53:01 PM by Ladisten » Logged

Ladisten Clinic
Ladisten Victim
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Truth is the best lie

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2010, 08:30:53 PM »

You just keep on amazing  me . . .
what you wrote in your response is cold hearted , vicious and sarcastic lies. . .
wake up and smell the roses . . . your Boss is a doctor that loves money but will not take responsibility when he done wrong . . .
anything you say here is your word against my word
so its up to the readers to decide who they believe.
and you know what Huh?
i really think that the people who enter this forum has enough common sense to recognize a lie when they read it .
Please feel free and  continue spreading  Doctor Veklich Lies . . .
Doctor Veklich is your boss and as i said before you cannot post an objective response because  you  and Doctor Veklich  serve a common  intrest= Cash money  !
For god sake , Doctor Veklich pay you your salary so even if you know the truth (and i know you do) all you try to do  in here is to conseal the truth and  with a very good lying skills i must add !
Good Luck

Ladisten
LL Marketer
MMT Member

Credibility 162

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2010, 09:25:36 PM »

You just keep on amazing  me . . .
what you wrote in your response is cold hearted , vicious and sarcastic lies. . .
 . . . your Boss is a doctor that loves money but will not take responsibility when he done wrong . . .
So it wasn't YOU who contacted us for money after your "cooperation" with local docs? Blackmailing won't work here - we perfectly know what you are after.  In return I can say that more lies from you - I will share info on your case. Hate saying that, but un-honesty is something I cannot accept.
bye

Ladisten Clinic
MMTA
Former Site Admin
LL Legend
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2010, 09:42:55 PM »

Sorry, LV, but based on these posts and your rude and aggressive emails to me (accusing me of being an associate of Pavel too!) I think that you're just completely nuts.

The clinic's mistake was taking you as a patient in the first place.

No sane man would leave a one month old baby alone without its mother to do an elective procedure in a foreign country. It makes no sense at all  Roll Eyes

navlo
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2010, 11:28:49 PM »

Hey Ladisten Victim I'd like to ask you some questions because I'm very interested in Leng lenghtening and I want to understand the different problems or complications about it. First of all I'd like to apologize for my bad english because I come from France . Sorry if I'm not clear or if I do some languages mistakes!

*How did you know Dr Veklich before the operation?Did you contact ex-patients of Dr Veklich to know how it happened with them?Have you red some publications of Dr Veklich and did you compare with what he said during the pre-op evaluation ?Did he explain precise medical procedure with number, precise planning of your opration and the differents other phase ?Or was he just "bla bla bla" (= "yes my friend everything is possible with me. . ") ?

*About the pain: what was exactly the cause of your pain?Because in your case(genu-varum) there's no distraction phase so your legs aren't stretched. Didn't you take any painkiller at all???

*When I red your testimony on your website I expected the worst like a limb loss . if it could reassure, even if the doctor maid something unprofessional and worst than yoy were,I don't think that your leg's apparence is as horrible as your decribe. Can you still walk?

*And by the way if anybody heard about a case of limb loss or serious nerve damage I really had like to know it.
Thank you very much.

LL with Betz. End of 2013 hopefully.
MMTA
Former Site Admin
LL Legend
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2010, 01:30:03 AM »

Hey Ladisten Victim I'd like to ask you some questions because I'm very interested in Leng lenghtening

Why are you asking him about Leg Lengthening, when he had Leg Correction?

Surely you need to ask people who did Leg Lengthening?  Roll Eyes

Ladisten Victim
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Truth is the best lie

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2010, 09:19:40 AM »

Dear Ladisten representator

As I mentioned before …
People arnt Dumb as you  continously presume…
I am not the only patient that was a victim of Dr veklich Malpractice, there are Horror stories about your clinic publicated in various internet sources including this one  People that their life turned to hell after operated by the "good hands of doctor veklich" . 
Me and those people have no intrest to sell lies BUT you have all the reasons to conrtradict the truth because you must defend your workplace .
Your arguments against me cannot be objective so why anyone should believe you ?
And yes . . . i want my life savings back ! - Doctor Veklich failed to execute  this surgery  as a  result of his misinterpetation , malpractice ,bad judgement  and above all CARELESSNESS !!!
Every man in my position would hve done the same thing so you have my permission to continue spreading your lies . 
Good luck

Tan
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2010, 02:00:54 PM »

Hi Ladisten

Could you please answer a question that "Ladisten victim" posted in another tread. I had posted this question there but it has been deleted.

Do all Doctors that use the ilizarov need to be trained to use the apparatus in the Kurgan Russia center?
if so has Doctor Veklich trained with this center?

Also another thing that concerns me from what "Ladisten victim" writes is that he says Doctor Veklich went off on vacation the day after his operation took place, can you confirm this is true or not?

I am one of many people that has considered having the operation done at this clinic and admit i'm very concerned and doubtful about my decision now. I look forward to your reply.

Tan
Ladisten Victim
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Truth is the best lie

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2010, 04:19:02 PM »

Hi Tan

"Ladisten" clinic rerpresentor will say just anything and do anything to make you come to this clinic because for him you are just another potenial customer that wants to buy Doctor Veklich services(Which cost alot!) .  You surely  know that salesman need to sell in any cost . . . even if they need to add some lies so you should feel safe . . . . and if you want to believe in somthing be sure that someone will be there to "help" you to believe .
 And to say the least today i feel like i was insane at that time doing this surgery in Ukraine its like doing a surgery in black market. . . you first PAY in cash  and day after that you find yourself post surgery and if youll be luckey and the good doctor wont be in a hurry to leave for vacation . . maybe just maybe things will go right for you
and Maybe isnt good  enough !!!
Ilizarov-Veklich appartus is a downgrade of the classic ilizarov . Classic Ilizarov technology is implemented today in almost any country . . . so i strongly advice you to do it in your own country or in a developed western country and not in a third world country like Ukraine. 
I stayed at the clinic for 5 days after doctor veklich left and at this time i had no one at the clinic  to help me because Doctor veklich Keeps all his cards for himself no other doctor at Ladisten clinic except doctor veklich can make a correction/adjustments for you so if doctor veklich isnt availble you  can find yourself in an awful situation .
The truth is under your nose but in general it still a hard decision to make .
If you still choose to d oit there just make sure to have the best medical insurance.
you can also talk to me in skype if you want
All the best
SK

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.