MMT Community
July 21, 2017, 06:50:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: IMPORTANT: If you're new to Leg Lengthening, then Click Here! to start with our FAQs section, which contains the answers to all of the most common questions! You must read these important FAQs before posting new questions!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Ladisten" clinic in Ukraine - Do not get near this slaughter house !!!  (Read 24415 times)
crazyshrimp
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2010, 09:03:01 PM »

i hear ya man. . and i trust your story. . .  sorry to hear about all the miss-happenings. .  for some people money is all that counts. .  as they say "what goes around, comes around" . . .  so don't worry. .  hope the best for u .  tc.
Ladisten Victim
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Truth is the best lie

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2010, 03:36:57 PM »

Hi Shrimpy

Thanks for the support and uderstanding, wasn't easy to face the heat  , I sure hope that a year from now i will be strong enough physically and mentally to correct Doctor veklich Mistakes on my left leg which ironicaly was my strong leg. . .  the angle and axis of this leg is very strange now the leg is too straigh due to over valgus+external rotation+leg is almost 1 inch longer than the other one .  the is uneven preassure on my legs and my pelvis is hurting all day long no matter if i sit or stand .
Even when i told the doctor that i feel that somthing aint right with my left leg angles he just didnt bother to verify my complaints , and assured me that everything is Perfect.
Doctor veklich didnt take any measurments or steps of control neither took an x-ray on the end of correction phase . . . and as other malpractice victim of this doctor said : " he is the ultimate exmaple of a doctor that neglect his patients".
All the best
SK

If you dont want to go into 2nd round with the ilizarov torture - Read my story carefully and learn from my experience .
Ladisten
Ladisten Clinic Online Representative
LL Marketer
MMT Member

Credibility 162

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 11:22:33 AM »

Hi,

Well please review the before surgery photo

and the look in devices while patient in our clinic

1.Patient left the clinic to proceed treatment at home, he was ok with alignment at that moment
2.No way that the rotation or even shortening could be caused by action of our doctors
3.No pains were reported, and of course no nerve damage was caused by treatment in the clinic
4.If patient felt uncomfortable he needed to contact our clinic for fixing of the issue, but contacted other clinic, made more adjustments,
and all the following requests sent to clinic from the patient were about money issues only.

I guess this is all for now.
Thanks for listening.
Ladisten
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 12:06:57 PM by Ladisten » Logged

Ladisten Clinic
Limb Lengthening, Bow Legs and Knock Knees Correction
Ladisten
Ladisten Clinic Online Representative
LL Marketer
MMT Member

Credibility 162

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2010, 12:02:41 PM »

Do all Doctors that use the ilizarov need to be trained to use the apparatus in the Kurgan Russia center?
if so has Doctor Veklich trained with this center?
Also another thing that concerns me from what "Ladisten victim" writes is that he says Doctor Veklich went off on vacation the day after his operation took place, can you confirm this is true or not?
I am one of many people that has considered having the operation done at this clinic and admit i'm very concerned and doubtful about my decision now. I look forward to your reply.
Tan
Hello Tan,

1. I cannot say about all doctors, would you be comfortable performing such complicated surgeries without
training? I'd not suggest you doing so. Doctor Vitaliy Veklich personally visited Kurgan and got training of Gavriil Ilizarov technique, if I am correct it was winter of 1987. He has docs proving the training/ specialty. He thinks the experience he got was priceless, and of course that was great he had an opportunity to be trained at that moment, as we know in a couple of years (1992) Ilizarov have passed.
2. He did not leave the clinic the day after surgery.

Let me know if more questions,
Thanks.
L

Ladisten Clinic
Limb Lengthening, Bow Legs and Knock Knees Correction
Ladisten Victim
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Truth is the best lie

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2010, 05:46:21 PM »

Answer to Ladisten representor :

I never said that doctor veklich left 1 day after surgery !  , it is written in my webpages and also here that doctor veklich left the clinic for a vacation  a day after my correction was finished so for 5 days after he left  i didnt have anyone else to talk to in the clinic regarding my situation . . Doctor veklich is the only doctor in ladisten clinic that can make adjustments .  the other doctors there are very young and dont have a clue how to operate their boss primitive apparatus.
No responsible doctor leaves his patient 1 day after the correction is finished and just leaves for a 3 weeks vacation .
he actually left 5 day earlier to that vacation instead of being available for me at those 5 days i was still at the clinic .
The best proof that ladisten representor is no more than a liar like his boss is his own words :
Ladisten representor calims. . .  and i qoute :
"Patient left the clinic to proceed treatment at home, he was ok with alignment at that moment"
well . . . i didnt have much of a choice because the "good" doctor has  left for a vacation" .

But ladisten represantor himself wrote here and i qoute : "You keep promoting links to some sources over the internet, but did open the truth, at least partially - you did leave the clinic and go on "tried to fix overcorrection".  Well well.
1.  You left the clinic before the treatment was over" ----> how can you say that and lie when you wrote yourself that my alignment was "good" when i left . . . you just keep amazing me with your ridicullus lies !!!
Why anyone should pay almost 30000$ and leave clinic before treatment was over Huh?
Doctor Veklich is an evil greedy  man your own lies just proved it !
i will just keep on advising anyone who consider Doctor Veklich services to think hard before taking any decision regarding this iresponsibble doctor .

If you dont want to go into 2nd round with the ilizarov torture - Read my story carefully and learn from my experience .
Ladisten Victim
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Truth is the best lie

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2010, 07:03:22 PM »

Posting pictures of my legs without my permissions considered to be a severe violation of
Doctor-patient  confidentiality !
Only vicious human being whould go so low...but again i am not surprised , everything you say or do just will prove my point which is the TRUTH !
this pictures of me on the walker was taken 2 weeks post surgery .
it showes clearly the overcorrection that is result of doctor veklich carelessness !
in this pictures i didnt bear weight on my legs and 85% of the weight bearing was on my hands , so it cannot reflect in any means my legs axis at that time or now .
i stood up maybe for 30 seconds that day and i was in excrutiating pains so those photos indication for my situation at that time isnt showing much when you look at it in naked eye except the fact that it shows clearly that my legs were overcorrected.
Ladisten representor just showed everyone here how cruel and evil they can be .
Instead of taking responsibility thay just going real low and just helping me provie that this doctor is no more than a  heartless ,careless, greedy liar !

cypher
Banned
Lurker

Credibility 8

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2010, 08:08:02 PM »

Why would the doctor take a 3 week vacation and leave his patients with no one else who is able to correct anything if something happens to go wrong within that time frame? I'm sure LV wasn't the only patient there at the same, and I'm sure there were also other patients in the beginning of the procedure when he left for vacation. So to me, that's a bit irresponsible to leave your patients out in the cold like that for 3 weeks. If there is another doctor there that's able to pick up from where the other left off then that's fine, otherwise, just having nurses doesn't cut it.

Also, LV, why didn't you get this done in your home country? $30,000 is steep for something like this, especially for the Ukraine.
MMTA
Former Site Admin
LL Legend
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2010, 08:44:54 PM »

Posting pictures of my legs without my permissions considered to be a severe violation of
Doctor-patient  confidentiality !

So was your posting of accusations about the doctor, and accusing him of negligence and dishonesty, so they have every right to defend themselves and to give their side of the story.

Ladisten Victim
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Truth is the best lie

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2010, 09:20:00 PM »

Hi Cypher

Your question are in place and i will answer you but i must add that if my story is of any intrest for you i recommend you to visit my webpages youll just have an answer there to almost every question you might ask but if you still feel that my webpages didnt gave you sufficient information you can still and more than welcome to ask me any question you might have here and i will answer them here in this forum .
My answer : I was always quite intimidated from this surgery even though that at age 16 a doctor told me there wouldnt be any other option so i should prepare myself to this when i grow older...and time did pass and the pains did came and an year a go i just didnt have any choice other than decide where and when to do it . Because i looked for the safest least invasive method i found doctor veklich solution very promising and the fact is that doctor Veklich use a small semi ring appatus and prefer to use more screws than pins .
BUT at that time i didnt know that the price of this less scary apparatuse is the fact he cannot fix 3D rotation and in some cases can even manifest one.
 Doctor Veklich took advantage of my sensitive situation in order to sell my lies he knew that his apparatuse is not suitable to my deformation but he still told me that every thing will be perfect...i was naive and ididnt know exactly what i am getting myself into and of course i wanted my dream of 2 straight healthy painless legs to come true so i really was blind to see that i am on a collision course ...
This greedy  doctor recklessness and carelessness  and his primitive apparatuse was a very bad  combination for my state .
there is a url under my nick just press on it and visit my webpages...if you still have question after reading my complete story please feel free to ask me here any question that on your mind and i will answer here !

Tomas170cm
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2010, 02:17:41 PM »

Hello Ladisten victim,

I am sorry to hear about you have gone through. I looked around a bit on your site... you say that you are in pain and have to be on pain killers daily  Cry, can't you correct the wrong that has been done to your legs? That must surely be possible?

I wish you all the best! Take care.
Ladisten Victim
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Truth is the best lie

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2010, 04:24:18 PM »

Hi Thomas

Well ...My life today are a mix of  bad pains and discomfort from my new bad axis , manifested by the "good" hands of Dr Veklich.
Iam getting medical consultation regarding my state , the only way to fix Dr veklich wrong doing is to shorten my left leg rotating it 20 degree inward and reduce valgus pronation by 5 degrees.
this will be done with taylor frame by one of the orthopedic surgeons in my country .
Becaue there is nerve and blood vessels damage to this leg i need to wait a minimum of 1 year time before i can endure a second round with an ilizarov frame on my leg .
All this could have been prevented from me if i have chosen wisely a real ilizarov expert for the job and not a reckless doctor like Dr veklich.
Main problems of this doctor is his arrogant attitude - Dr Veklich is sure that he is always right even if he is wrong ...He will not take any measures of control to assure that the correction is 100% accurate and   for all I went through with this doctor i must add that he is a negative person ,greedy , Reckless and above all iresponsible !

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.