MMT Community
November 19, 2017, 12:04:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Leg Lengthening is NOT an option for people suffering from depression.
LL is not appropriate for people with a history of depression or mental illness - if you're on antidepressants, close your browser now - this site is not for you. Sorry! Sad

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Craig49 - External Femurs - Dr. Said Saghieh - 2008 - Avoid Dr. Said Saghieh  (Read 25699 times)
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2012, 06:51:42 PM »

WOW! Craig we have all learned a lot from your experience, thank you for graciously sharing..... you have done much to ensure that no one will go through what you have gone through..... Really sucks that you had to endure all this.

Have you had your femurs corrected or are you used to it by now??

You can read about the next part of the Craig49 saga here:

http://www.makemetaller.org/index.php/topic,3467.0.html
lula
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2012, 06:46:45 AM »

Hi Graig49
I hope you are doing well and all your injuries have healed by now.  Why you have not asked for a committee or a jury to decide whether there is any misconduct or neglect in the overall performance of this doctor? I can assure you that if you had told the AUBMC administration, they would have inquired your case.  Their reputation and credibility is very important for them and they will never accept such performance or attitude in their hospital.  As you know AUBMC (formerly AUH) is one of the major hospitals in the Middle East region. 
Best wishes
Ankit
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2012, 04:03:38 PM »

@craig : What about spending some more money making a local Lebonese hitman take care of this sh***head??? Who knows how many more people's lives he's spoiling!
smiley
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2012, 11:40:00 AM »

Craig Buddy,

I read your message but unfortunately i don't have rights on MMT to send reply messages.  I will have to work on complete access on MMT before I start LL.  Your question was why Chaudhary over Sarin? The answer is I have not yet finalized.  I will meet both in December and make a decison.  I just didnot want to discard Chaudhary on one freaky incidence.  He also has list of many happy patients.  Since I have lowered my expections to 5 to 6 cms, I will consider other factors.  1.  Time duration 2.  Recovery time after lengthening.  I do have work from home option, so I may start my work at time of consolidation.  3.  Good physiotherapy - I am a lazy guy and I really need someone to get things done from me.  I have to look for physio facility post lengthening at Dr.  Sarin or Dr.  Chaudhary.  Good physio is key to fast recovery and one shouldn't ignore it.  4.  Cost - Since I have decided on the Synthes nail and lengtehning apparatus I will have to see if there is considerable cost difference in Chaudhary and Sarin.  As of now both looks good to me and I am sure both of them can get the job done well.  There are some advantages that Sarin has over Chaudhary like proximity to airport but on other hand once you are at the facility by any means the facililty is more important.  In that case Dr.  Chaudhary has his own facilty in small town where I may not have to shift to other place for consolidation process, with in house physio facility.  I will be able to make a decision only after meeting both doctors. 

Take Care

Smiley
deflector
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2012, 12:20:46 PM »

LOL...You have got to be kidding, after everything Craig wrote..."just didnot want to discard Chaudhary on one freaky incidence". I am sure you will get a wonderful story in December.

Best of luck on your LL if you decide to go through with it, I have a feeling you are going to need it!!
smiley
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2012, 06:56:24 PM »

Deflector,

I am most likely to go with Dr.  Sarin.  I highly respect views on this forum.

Take Care

Smiley
tall-aj
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2015, 05:53:50 PM »

Hey Craig49,
i was intending to make my surgery in Illizarov center, Russia.
Regardless that Dr said Saggier was not recommended by you, but at least you got an extra 12cm without long term problem or side effects right?
Since i am Lebanese do you recommend me to do it there ?
It will be more comfortable for me and maybe i can push the doctor to be more carfull.
If you have any advice please share it.
Thank you
siguy745
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2015, 04:11:55 AM »

craig's last post was in 2012. wish i knew the ending.  hope he is doing well.
siguy745
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2015, 04:23:02 AM »

I think the stories of Leechlet and Craig49 are just amazing.  It was like reading a novel that you just couldn't put down and I hate reading.  Since it has been 2 years since Craig last posted, I don't think he'd be checking.  What really frustrates me is that the ending to the stories of these two people are unknown because they moved on with their lives.  It is understandable and that is part of life but would be really nice if the past LLers with unusually touching stories came back and confirmed how they are doing.  I wish both of them well especially Craig and hope that he has returned to the normal self. 
10Inches
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2017, 07:40:27 AM »

Thats crazy! Does it even increased your height ?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.