MMT Community
April 26, 2017, 02:11:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: NOTE: To see all of our content, and to be able to read the diaries and discussions threads, you must be a member and you must be signed-in or they will not show up.

Sign-up now - it's free and you'll have full access to all of our world-leading resources!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bow legs (genu varum) correction - USA patients experience  (Read 7618 times)
pavelkorsun
LL Marketer
MMT Member

Credibility -2

« on: December 21, 2010, 07:52:00 AM »

You could look at video that describes USA patient experience and interviews regarding bow legs correction treatment (7 parts):
www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=46F0A17C8470ECFC

You could look at video that describes USA patient experience and interview regarding bow legs correction treatment (3 parts):
www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BA7096B283ACB4C2

Ladisten Victim
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Truth is the best lie

« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 11:21:00 PM »

This cases of bowed legs are very mild and can fixed easily by a western doctor with an EBI monolateral fixator which is much safer and minimaly invasive then the primitive apparatus Dr veklich from Ukraine is the only one in thhe world who uses it .
I reccommend any one who consider to gamble on his legs future well being to investigate more regarding Dr Veklich methods and success statistics.
This Doctor Ruined my legs and my life made me half cripple ...learn from my lesson and stay on the safe side !
Dont delude yourself that this doctor is some kind of a genious because he is no more then a quack.
 Take your time and do a search in google ..just write Doctor Veklich .

If you dont want to go into 2nd round with the ilizarov torture - Read my story carefully and learn from my experience .
Arche
MMT Adviser

Credibility 26

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 04:55:49 AM »

This is exactly why I am so FUKCING scared of going to India/abroad for LL. No disrespect to any of the Indian doctors that I have previously mentioned, but as an American we're really bred from childhood to believe the USA is better in everything -- ESPECIALLY healthcare.

Healthcare, however expensive in the US, is extremely good. Every time I have gone to the doctor, they have more than ameliorated any of my problems. I remember having to get stitches and staples in my middle finger because of a tendon laceration. I was under general anesthesia and fully conscious during my outpatient procedure. The doctor and I were having a conversation about healthcare (it felt like small talk until then), and I remember how he was telling me how much schooling he went through to get to where he was then and there! He finished the whole procedure in under 30 minutes. He told me that he used a 3D bone scanning technology that is only available in the US/some first world countries, and that if I went abroad for my surgery they wouldn't be able to fully look at my bone. I would have to get a bone graft, and while I would still fully recover, it would take 3 times as long, and I would need 2 surgeries all together. So that's why I feel pretty scared about third world healthcare.

1 week later when I went back for my checkup, and while my finger was still quite swollen, many of the (future) doctors in residency commented about how damn well my finger was put back together. My doctor at the time (whose name I have forgotten) was explaining everything in such intricacy, and the students were really amazed. Just imagine if I have two broken legs.....

'"There is evil in your bones, Equality 7-2521, for your body has grown beyond the bodies of your brothers." But we cannot change our bones nor our body.' - Anthem, by Ayn Rand.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.