MMT Community
May 24, 2017, 01:43:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Please spread the word and invite people from other Leg Lengthening forums to join us - this is a professionally-run forum and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening - all are welcome - there'll be no delays in signing-up either, unlike some other forums! Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a question  (Read 3734 times)
kaandereli
MMT Member

Credibility -1

« on: January 23, 2011, 07:47:59 PM »

hi people , i am considering to have LL both on femur and tibia. but i see that few people in this forum had operation both on femur and tibia. i am now a bit skeptical towards having both on two bones. does it cause lots of scars or people just find it enough to lengthen one bone?(my english isn't very good, sorry for that )
cybrian420
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 05:32:25 AM »

Quote from: kaandereli link=topic=3742. msg41524#msg41524 date=1295812079
hi people , i am considering to have LL both on femur and tibia.  but i see that few people in this forum had operation both on femur and tibia.  i am now a bit skeptical towards having both on two bones.  does it cause lots of scars or people just find it enough to lengthen one bone?(my english isn't very good, sorry for that )

It is better to start with lower legs first once you feel comfortable then you can try the other one
jay5252
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 05:49:15 PM »

good
Antonina
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 04:53:03 PM »

Leg lengthening and correction of the shape of legs.
The International Centre of Anthropometrical (Orthopedic) Cosmetology and Correction performs unique cosmetic orthopedic surgeries: height increase, correction of the shape of legs as well as correction of other cosmetic defects of legs (O - or X-form legs, bow legs).  If you are not satisfied with the shape of your legs or with your height, if you think that beautiful long legs will help you make a career or find a partner of your life, our world renowned surgeons can help you, using the most advanced and secure methods available to up-to-date medicine.
Our official web-site:hxxp: www. rucosm. com.
You  can get all information concerning the treatment contact:
Antonina Kumeyko
e-mail:info5@rucosm. com
zeo
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 13

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 04:55:33 AM »

Leg lengthening and correction of the shape of legs.
The International Centre of Anthropometrical (Orthopedic) Cosmetology and Correction performs unique cosmetic orthopedic surgeries: height increase, correction of the shape of legs as well as correction of other cosmetic defects of legs (O - or X-form legs, bow legs). 

Antonina, please stop spamming every thread. We know about Volgograd.
(List of Recommended Doctors: http://www.makemetaller.org/index.php/topic,4387.0.html)
It doesn't look good for the clinic that a representative is spamming multiple unrelated threads with the same message.

I'm glad a representative from Volgograd is on the forum but the OP was asking about scarring. There have been some good reports from Volgograd, but it makes the clinic look shady when someone is spamming multiple threads with the same message telling people to come to the clinic.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.