MMT Community
October 18, 2018, 12:11:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please spread the word and invite people from other Leg Lengthening forums to join us - this is a professionally-run forum and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening - all are welcome - there'll be no delays in signing-up either, unlike some other forums! Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Poll
Question: Please vote for which doctor you think that MMT should use for his next procedure:  (Voting closed: May 24, 2011, 09:34:30 PM)
Dr. Betz (Germany) - 40 (42.6%)
Dr. Cole (USA) - 3 (3.2%)
Dr. Dragan (Ukraine) - 11 (11.7%)
Dr. Guichet (France) - 25 (26.6%)
Dr. Paley (USA) - 8 (8.5%)
Dr. Shevtsov (Russia) - 5 (5.3%)
Dr. Veklich (Ukraine) - 2 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 89

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Which doctor should MMT use for his next LL procedure?! (4.5cm on femurs)  (Read 23822 times)
around7
LL Patient
MMT Contributor

Credibility 16

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2011, 02:58:12 AM »

Betz, because you stay 14 days at the hospital, Guichet only 3
Betz, because the price is almost the same as Guichet, but to remove the nail with him it is 6000 euros with guichet is 10000 euros
Betz, because his team is better
Betz because his aproach is better
Betz because the city is smaller and calm (better for a LLer)
Betz because he has done more cosmectic surgeries

You should also consider the new nail called Impress, it is in this site: http://www.intramedsys.com/
It is internal also and dosnīt need to turn the leg to click, just puss a button...

MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2011, 12:33:47 AM »

You should also consider the new nail called Impress, it is in this site: http://www.intramedsys.com/
It is internal also and dosnīt need to turn the leg to click, just puss a button...

Thanks, but the nail is of no consequence to me at all - it's not important, and this new nail will not be ready for Cosmetic LL for years Smiley

smallpackage
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2011, 01:56:06 AM »

Am just wondering MMT, when will u finally take the decision?!?! What is stopping u?!?

I guess ure still waiting for Antoine's reply...........u should add him to the list and get some votes as well.......looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool  Tongue
No Spoon
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 19

« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2011, 09:08:52 AM »

MMT,

I think it would be great if you could have consultations with a few doctors, like Guichet, Betz, Dragan, Paley and Cole, especially if you don't tell them who you are. Then, you could tell us the differences and your thoughts about them. This would be useful for you too, because you could use your instincts and knowledge to make a better decision about who is the best surgeon for you.

Cheers,
NS
Joe2000
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility -1

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2011, 09:14:22 PM »

Which method use Dr. Shevtsov on femurs?
Shortlegs
MMT Contributor

Credibility 6

Hmm, how to get taller?

« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2011, 03:41:02 AM »

hi MMT<
Can you give me a link which show your full body so that I can see the differences before and after cos I think I will be about your height now(1m81). thanks.
5f6
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #46 on: January 04, 2012, 03:36:03 PM »

Go to the place Moshe went in Russia called the Ilizarovīs Center Smiley

http://www.makemetaller.org/index.php/topic,3608.0.html
GROWtallORdieTRYING
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2012, 05:36:19 PM »

i think mmt already choose where he will be going?
6ftby2014
MMT Expert

Credibility 38

Current height 171.5cm (5'7.5")

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2012, 08:08:28 PM »

I say Paley or Mahboubian..... we need some diaries with these two drs.

It has been over a year though so something has probably happened.

" Whatever you want, you shall have. Whatever you search for, you shall find ".
Shortmodel90
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2015, 01:36:03 AM »

I'm deciding between Betz and Guichet also.  .   I wanna do LL on my Tibias but not much info about it  :-\
swalsh
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2016, 11:52:54 PM »

My recommendation would be to go with Dr.  Guichet.   I've done loads of research and actually live only 45 minutes away from Dr.  Paley, but I feel the safest and best choice is Dr.  Guichet who I will be having surgery with.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.