MMT Community
September 23, 2018, 10:38:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Make Me Taller is the world's leading discussion forum for Leg Lengthening - this is a professionally-run site and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening. Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silicone Implants In Feet For A 2 CM - 4 CM Gain?  (Read 113016 times)
Centerilizarov.alexandra
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« on: May 11, 2011, 03:45:04 PM »

This report of one spanish channel  about implants of silicone which inject to feet. 
In video can see how it work.   
http://www.antena3.com/noticias/ciencia/salud/ultimo-cirugia-estetica-acido-hialuronico_2010080200020.html#

A dream of many men and women is to be higher, but sometimes it becomes necessary to access a job, which calls for a minimum size. Is solved because Macrolane is injected in the heel that is long lasting between 12-18 months, or permanently with Bioalcamid Both are made ​​in the same way, with a local anesthetic injection and the injection of the prosthesis, depending on the we can increase number of 2-4cm and dysmetria up to 6 cm. Sometimes must be made several times to gradually increase the thickness of the heel to "grow. " In about 30 minutes the session is done and we should not get rest.
No note or to touch or stuck walking prosthesis that heel pad
The price depends on the prosthesis wear. If using Macrolane the price is 1000 € the session by standing in the case of Bioalcamid € 1200 per session and foot. The session can reach 2 cm more in height. For a 2 nd or subsequent session must wait 3-4 weeks and by increasing the pad height increases up to 6 cm.

---------------------------------------------
This substance was discovered in the early 30's by Karl Meyer and his colleague John Palmer, two German pharmacists. Used primarily in the field of cosmetic surgery but also has therapeutic uses in treating physical problems such as osteoarthritis of the knee.

Cosmetic surgery doctors say that aesthetics and design of the body are very personal and they only help people to feel comfortable with himself, and this is achieved, among other techniques due to hyaluronic acid.

These latest generation implants used in breast, buttocks and feet are the safest. A woman tells how she put on a hyaluronic acid implant in their heels to wear high heels without getting sore feet. It is just one example of the many applications of this new trend of cosmetic surgery.
-------------------------------------

morethanbefore
MMT Member

Credibility -3

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 08:38:13 PM »

It is indeed amazing!

....................but......(you know there's a but when it sounds too good to be true)....

It is not permanent.  It lasts around 12 months and then it gets absorbed by your body.  Would be curious to find out if your body can dispose of the material completely or if there is leftover stuff that stays in your body...possibly causing other diseases...?

It doesn't have to be that way, but I would like to know the facts around the whole procedure and not just the cool part....

...but it is damn cool for that first year :-)!!
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 09:48:10 PM »

Interestingly, this has been discussed on the site before, but it was a different material.
It is not permanent.  It lasts around 12 months and then it gets absorbed by your body.

This is not correct - please be careful before posting facts you're not sure of.

The treatment can be completed with two different types of material:

Macrolane (12 to 18 months)
Macrolane™ is a safe and highly effective treatment that uses gel containing biodegradable hyaluronic acid that occurs naturally in the body to fill out your skin and lubricate joints, giving extra volume and support where you need it.

It has been used most often for breast augmentation, where it helps to swell the tissue in the breast to increase the size. 100ml of Macrolane will provide an increase of one cup size. The maximum that can be used in breast enhancement is 150ml.

Because it is biodegradable, it is slowly absorbed back into the body.

Bio-Alcamid (permanent)
Bio-Alcamid is an injected endoprosthesis (internal body extension)  almost completely of water (97%) and which is considered generally safe for internal usage.

Once the implant has been injected it has almost exactly the same consistency as the surrounding tissue without producing unpleasant visual or tactile effects or seeming artificial. Within a short time of being established in the body, a thin layer of tissue forms around it and insulates it from the rest of the body, making it a permanent addition, and something that can then be easily removed.

So, it is, potentially, possible to have a modest height increase (approximately 2cm) through the introduction of one of these materials into the soles of the feet.

I considered this myself a few years ago, but only temporary enhancement was possible. The introduction of Bio-Alcamid means that it may be possible to permanently give one's height a little boost.

It could cost about $8000 for 2cm increase if done in the UK, so it is not great value for money compared to LL and it may look and feel odd, but definitely worth some investigation - I think that I'll go and get some in a few weeks and will report back to everyone!

Cheers, MMT

smallpackage
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 10:24:49 PM »

- I think that I'll go and get some in a few weeks and will report back to everyone![/color]

Then NO more Betz or Guichet?!?!
Centerilizarov.alexandra
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 10:32:25 PM »

I know much persons who really need it for health.
It looks really good for people who has fractures after accidents and lost few cm in leg.

MMT
I will  wait your report  Cool
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 10:35:39 PM »

Then NO more Betz or Guichet?!?!=

It depends how it goes - it may not work! Grin

galaxystar
MMT Contributor

Credibility 30

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 11:13:37 PM »

As long as 2.5 cm will provide 2.5 cm of actual height gain, then I think I'm definately signing up for this Smiley
morethanbefore
MMT Member

Credibility -3

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 11:18:58 PM »

This is not correct - please be careful before posting facts you're not sure of.

Actually, this IS correct. Obviously you do not understand the language being spoken in the video being referred to in this thread where it states clearly that it will be absorbed into your body after 12 months.

So actually, please make sure YOU check your facts before you post them.

MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2011, 11:46:13 PM »

Actually, this IS correct. Obviously you do not understand the language being spoken in the video being referred to in this thread where it states clearly that it will be absorbed into your body after 12 months.

Firstly, when I or one of the admins asks you to do something on this forum, do it, or don't use the forum.

The video is one source of information. There is extensive text on the site that explains that there are two different materials that this doctor uses - one of which is temporary and one of which is permanent. This is explained clearly in my post, and on any site that describes the use of those materials.

If you're not able to take feedback and listen to what you're told, then hit the delete button on your account now. People like you will not add value to this community.

I built this forum into the world's leading resource for LL precisely because I didn't let people like you carelessly post incorrect information here that can dangerously mislead others. It is the single most important principle protecting this community.

Do not back-chat me - this is not a debate. I'm telling you categorically not to post anything on this forum that you're not 100% certain of.

Don't make me warn you again or it will be the last time you use this forum. Permanently.

chuck norris
MMT Contributor

Credibility -4

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 12:11:19 AM »

I'm not seeing this as a good option for gaining height. I'm not perfectly clear if they inject both in the heal and where the toes mound or only in the heal, but either way is not a good way. The part where the toes mound is about 3-5 cm depending on the person, so can you imagine how mutant-like your feet would look if you double that amount? And if you inject it only in the heal you can say goodbye to balance, running and long walks and say hello to future back problems.

If you want to do half of cm or a cm I guess it's ok if it helps you for some reasons (medical or not), but for gaining height I consider it a bad choice.
galaxystar
MMT Contributor

Credibility 30

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 01:00:49 AM »

I'm not seeing this as a good option for gaining height. I'm not perfectly clear if they inject both in the heal and where the toes mound or only in the heal, but either way is not a good way. The part where the toes mound is about 3-5 cm depending on the person, so can you imagine how mutant-like your feet would look if you double that amount? And if you inject it only in the heal you can say goodbye to balance, running and long walks and say hello to future back problems.

If you want to do half of cm or a cm I guess it's ok if it helps you for some reasons (medical or not), but for gaining height I consider it a bad choice.

I think for myself it's more of a temporary measure, since it is removable - just to help buy me some time until my actual LL procedure. Having to pay $8,000 for something that is temporary doesnt make much sense, and hopefully there are places where this can be done for less, $5,000 seems reasonable.  I'm still undecided on 2 cm or 2.5 cm, but if it's comfortable enough to walk/run with, and the appearance of extra bulk under my feet is not obvious, then I would leave it permanent.. If it looks bad, I eventually within time would have it removed. I know it will help women with better comfort with high heels so that's definately a plus.

danielqjohnson
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 03:37:41 AM »

It could cost about $8000 for 2cm increase if done in the UK, so it is not great value for money compared to LL and it may look and feel odd, but definitely worth some investigation - I think that I'll go and get some in a few weeks and will report back to everyone!

This is awesome.  I look forward to reading about its effectiveness.
crazy+6
LL Warrior
MMT Expert

Credibility 273

U HAVE ONLY ONE LIFE TO DO ALL THE THINGS U WANT

« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2011, 05:36:56 AM »

ok !

Now you are an another big bullshit in this site.

STOP ARGUING AND LISTEN TO SENIORS.

and do you understand the language spoken in video that you are too confident abt yourself.
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

better hit the delete button or stop misguiding people with your half informative brain.

No brain is better than half informative brain.

you are dangerous. Undecided Roll Eyes Sad

YES !! I did it - Journey of becoming tall - From 5'4" to 5'11" in India

Current status:- Struggling to get my normal life back.

"Hope is a good thing, May be the best of thing, and no good things ever dies"
crazy+6
LL Warrior
MMT Expert

Credibility 273

U HAVE ONLY ONE LIFE TO DO ALL THE THINGS U WANT

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2011, 05:39:07 AM »

Interestingly, this has been discussed on the site before, but it was a different material.

The treatment can be completed with two different types of material:

Macrolane (12 to 18 months)
Macrolane™ is a safe and highly effective treatment that uses gel containing biodegradable hyaluronic acid that occurs naturally in the body to fill out your skin and lubricate joints, giving extra volume and support where you need it.

It has been used most often for breast augmentation, where it helps to swell the tissue in the breast to increase the size. 100ml of Macrolane will provide an increase of one cup size. The maximum that can be used in breast enhancement is 150ml.

Because it is biodegradable, it is slowly absorbed back into the body.

Bio-Alcamid (permanent)
Bio-Alcamid is an injected endoprosthesis (internal body extension)  almost completely of water (97%) and which is considered generally safe for internal usage.

Once the implant has been injected it has almost exactly the same consistency as the surrounding tissue without producing unpleasant visual or tactile effects or seeming artificial. Within a short time of being established in the body, a thin layer of tissue forms around it and insulates it from the rest of the body, making it a permanent addition, and something that can then be easily removed.

So, it is, potentially, possible to have a modest height increase (approximately 2cm) through the introduction of one of these materials into the soles of the feet.

I considered this myself a few years ago, but only temporary enhancement was possible. The introduction of Bio-Alcamid means that it may be possible to permanently give one's height a little boost.

Cheers, MMT

This is really an interesting alternative.

Waiting for your investigation and report

Crazy+6

YES !! I did it - Journey of becoming tall - From 5'4" to 5'11" in India

Current status:- Struggling to get my normal life back.

"Hope is a good thing, May be the best of thing, and no good things ever dies"
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2011, 06:35:52 AM »

Yes, watch this space - I'm looking forward to learning more about it!

Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 08:40:04 AM »

2cm is something  :) .  I have flat feet and not comfortable when I have to stand still.  Perhaps it would be good for persons like me.  I look forward to hear more about this technique.

Mr.A  Cool
smallpackage
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2011, 01:03:46 PM »

Talking abt Silicone  Grin  Tongue

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1366202/Snake-dies-silicone-poisoning-biting-models-breasts.html
Centerilizarov.alexandra
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2011, 02:21:21 PM »

It looks perfect  for cases of flat feet, dysmetria of legs,
 if just need only 2-3 cm for get job (police, military, pilots y etc) and in some specials cases.
 but I don´t see it very well for LL.
I have a few doubts.
I just follow to logic.

1. When women wear heels (even only few hours at day)  that influences musculoskeletal system and causes pain of muscle, back, hips, ankles and etc.
The resulting additional load to the all body.Lengthening of tibias  not change position of   joints
and generally does not bring any changes that may seriously affect the whole body.
So I guess that before make this type of treatment would be better to consult it with orthopedists.

2.if you put silicon for get 4-5cm high, what  kind of shoes can be used?
(I see this question silly but this problem may appear in future)

Also would be interesting to know  about Contraindications.
Im trying to find more information about this method or posts of people who already made. But for now don't see nothing.
ambrossi
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2011, 11:58:21 AM »

has anyone tried it yet?
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2011, 09:39:31 PM »

I've arranged to have this done in a couple of weeks - I'm just curious to see how it works out!

I've found a surgeon in England who does it - watch this space!

Cheers, MMT

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.