MMT Community
December 17, 2014, 09:26:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Words of wisdom from MMTA:
"Leg Lengthening is hard-work and shouldn't be considered by the faint-hearted. Physical and mental strength are needed in great measure!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silicone Implants In Feet For A 2 CM - 4 CM Gain?  (Read 57765 times)
Shortlegs
MMT Contributor

Credibility 6

Hmm, how to get taller?

« Reply #160 on: August 30, 2011, 02:50:45 AM »

I have a surgical date for sep 30th, but this keeps me guessing, save 40 grand and get this done to be 1.72 or 3... meh, if this was more tested i would. Another 20 years and we would all be better off!
where will you do it? and what will be the fee?
bic
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #161 on: August 30, 2011, 11:36:51 AM »

Just another video...
http://videos.lainformacion.com/espana/aumentan-las-cirugias-para-ganar-centimetros_8UT7GDHgMFJD5CD2rpVPp2/
bic
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #162 on: August 30, 2011, 01:04:50 PM »

Longer video...
http://www.antena3.com/noticias/sociedad/aumentan-cirugias-ganar-centimetros_2010041000034.html
TallManComing
MMT Member

Credibility -2

« Reply #163 on: August 31, 2011, 01:32:37 AM »

Thanks for posting!
Shortlegs
MMT Contributor

Credibility 6

Hmm, how to get taller?

« Reply #164 on: August 31, 2011, 04:42:08 AM »

hey anyone can translate the video pls Sad
intex123
MMT Member

Credibility -1

« Reply #165 on: August 31, 2011, 07:53:55 AM »

MMT can u please tell, is it possible to gain 4 cm with this procedure
bic
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #166 on: August 31, 2011, 03:56:42 PM »

I registered in the most popular italian forum where anyone can ask advice to many doctors about different arguments...i published there a post with many informations about this new procedure including also same links related to that argument just to make the idea i was not jocking..i suppose many italian plastic surgeons will collapse when the will know about this procedure...samething totaly unknown in Italy until now.I want to listen opinion of experts about fillers in heel and in particular about the usage of permanent fillers...i think i can predict their answers but i'm open to any surprise:).....for any news i will let you know
intex123
MMT Member

Credibility -1

« Reply #167 on: August 31, 2011, 06:47:14 PM »

hi bic , so  4cm is possible if u have flat feet. i only want 4 cm and never mind if i have long heave as long i look tall. can u please confirm bic. bye
bic
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #168 on: August 31, 2011, 07:19:31 PM »

What i have to confirm?Sameone says it is possible.....just try.....i know about that as you
bic
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #169 on: August 31, 2011, 08:29:03 PM »

ok i get the 1st answer...i don't want hopes of everibody goes dawn...it is normal they reply like this...otherwise they would perform this procedure in Italy too....i sended a reply let's see what happens:)
i go on google translator for sure
Dear User,
the use of permanent fillers is strongly discouraged both in Italy and abroad for the risk of migration from the area where the substance was injected to another, resulting in deformities can be corrected only through surgical removal of the substance that . Moreover, as fillers can be injected to the heel, it could not grow in height and a mere centimeter (in other words, the same result you get fluffy hair, which costs even less!). The increase in stature, in adult patients with severe abnormalities of bone development, and highly motivated, can be achieved by a complex surgical fracture "caused" the bones of the legs and their progressive extension with a system of rods, plates and screws.
sincerely

Dr. Massimiliano Tripoli
www.massimilianotripoli.it
Medical Director, Policlinico "P. Giaccone", Palermo
bellazio
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #170 on: August 31, 2011, 08:54:36 PM »

I had no doubt about this kind of answer.
All Italian doctors  are very conservative not properly scientists.
This can be good , and this is the reason why most of Italians mind leave from italy
researchingLL
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #171 on: August 31, 2011, 10:23:31 PM »

Dear User,
the use of permanent fillers is strongly discouraged both in Italy and abroad for the risk of migration from the area where the substance was injected to another, resulting in deformities can be corrected only through surgical removal of the substance that . Moreover, as fillers can be injected to the heel, it could not grow in height and a mere centimeter (in other words, the same result you get fluffy hair, which costs even less!). The increase in stature, in adult patients with severe abnormalities of bone development, and highly motivated, can be achieved by a complex surgical fracture "caused" the bones of the legs and their progressive extension with a system of rods, plates and screws.
sincerely

Dr. Massimiliano Tripoli

Its interesting that even the "conservative" Italy doctors seem to be telling you that you would be better off going with traditional limb lengthening rather than this experimental procedure.
bic
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #172 on: August 31, 2011, 10:50:02 PM »

They for sure not suggest lengthening for height increasae they just say this is the only technic known...nothing new..everibody knows that..for sure if you say in Italy you use that for cosmetic reasons any surgeon will collapse.If you have arguments against this filler procedre i can take 1 mile of arguments againt lengthening for cosmetic reasons.In china the government have stopped lengthening for cosmetic reasons because of many complications occurred.Albizzia...ok may work well..but nobody knows....nobody use for cosmetic reason in italy because many possible infections....so who is right?...who is wrong?...i go confused:)
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 707

« Reply #173 on: September 01, 2011, 01:08:39 AM »

They for sure not suggest lengthening for height increasae they just say this is the only technic known...nothing new..everibody knows that..for sure if you say in Italy you use that for cosmetic reasons any surgeon will collapse.If you have arguments against this filler procedre i can take 1 mile of arguments againt lengthening for cosmetic reasons.In china the government have stopped lengthening for cosmetic reasons because of many complications occurred.Albizzia...ok may work well..but nobody knows....nobody use for cosmetic reason in italy because many possible infections....so who is right?...who is wrong?...i go confused:)

The government in China has not stopped lengthening for cosmetic purposes in any actual way. Dr. Xia still performs cosmetic LL for patients every day. It has been suggested by a number of his patients that he simply has to justify the cosmetic LL by saying that the operation is actually for correction purposes.
Shortlegs
MMT Contributor

Credibility 6

Hmm, how to get taller?

« Reply #174 on: September 01, 2011, 03:53:27 AM »

ok i get the 1st answer...i don't want hopes of everibody goes dawn...it is normal they reply like this...otherwise they would perform this procedure in Italy too....i sended a reply let's see what happens:)
i go on google translator for sure
Dear User,
sincerely

Dr. Massimiliano Tripoli
yah just like LL, if you asked any doctor they would say a same thing for doing LL to get height Smiley
intex123
MMT Member

Credibility -1

« Reply #175 on: September 03, 2011, 05:20:39 AM »

STILL WAITING FOR MMT report
bic
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #176 on: September 06, 2011, 04:44:54 PM »

http://factsanddetails.com/china.php?itemid=136&catid=11&subcatid=75
...scoll dawn....
http://translate.google.it/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fbbs.pink-baby.net%2Fviewthread.php%3Ftid%3D292
translation socks...i undestand just sameone tried to increase height with silicon implants in heel with bad results..it seems in China same Doctor performs that surgery.
whetever........any news?...bellazio haw is going...are you ging back to Spain?....anyone has any plan to go there to have performed the procedure?....anyone wrote to any clinic to have more informations?...any news?
intex123
MMT Member

Credibility -1

« Reply #177 on: September 12, 2011, 05:36:36 AM »

MMT any updates.
bic
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #178 on: September 14, 2011, 07:51:23 PM »

pls MMT update your status i imagine intex stay day and night waiting for updates...say samething...now sameone says that sameone brings food water to intex to survive..he is waiting long time for an answer....long hair..smell everiwhere.....waiting..just waiting...i'm jocking intex....whetevere i sended email to dr licitra no answeres...a week and no answer..i began thinking this fillers in feet are a boolshit...no make sense....why they do not answer?..if anyone have any differente experience pls update
Shortlegs
MMT Contributor

Credibility 6

Hmm, how to get taller?

« Reply #179 on: September 14, 2011, 10:58:53 PM »

I think he  already forgot about this thread >.<
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.