MMT Community
February 23, 2019, 10:59:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NOTE: To see all of our content, and to be able to read the diaries and discussions threads, you must be a member and you must be signed-in or they will not show up.

Sign-up now - it's free and you'll have full access to all of our world-leading resources!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silicone Implants In Feet For A 2 CM - 4 CM Gain?  (Read 121790 times)
cdrom
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2011, 11:38:26 PM »

Quote from: MMT Admin link=topic=3908. msg44141#msg44141 date=1306186771
I've arranged to have this done in a couple of weeks - I'm just curious to see how it works out!

I've found a surgeon in England who does it - watch this space!

Cheers, MMT

Woot!!! GO GO MMT!  Can't wait to see your report in couple of weeks.
galaxystar
MMT Contributor

Credibility 30

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 12:05:49 AM »

Don't forget to provide before and after photos for comparison.

If anyone finds someone in the US that does this, let me know. Smiley I've heard of botox injections on the foot, but I don't think that is the same thing.
luffy
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 78

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2011, 01:26:57 AM »

How many cm are your planning to do MMT? You are truly a pioneer when it comes to LL   Cheesy
smallpackage
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2011, 03:03:31 AM »

Just a question........Would any Orthopedist (like Dr. Guichet, Dr. Betz, Dr. Paley,...) suggest the usage of Bio-Alcamid for cosmetic reasons!??!
How would they respond to such alternative?!?! And in case it is completely "safe", then why they haven't considered switching to it instead of cutting the bones of any patient?!?!
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2011, 09:13:05 AM »

Hi Smallpackage
And in case it is completely "safe", then why they haven't considered switching to it instead of cutting the bones of any patient?!?!
cause it's not proper for a big amount of height. I guess more than 2-3cm under your feet doesn't feel good.  Smiley

Mr.A  Cool
smallpackage
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2011, 10:38:04 AM »

Hi Smallpackagecause it's not proper for a big amount of height. I guess more than 2-3cm under your feet doesn't feel good.  Smiley

Hey Mr. Afzayesh,

At the beginning of this thread, it says that a total of 6 cm could be gained depending on the number of sessions..........that's more than 2 inches! wouldn't anyone consider 6 cm for tibial lengthening?!?!  Roll Eyes
pinpan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2011, 11:21:58 AM »

who needs some hoofs?  :D
pinpan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2011, 01:46:12 PM »

if it used wisely 2cm. .  maybe 3cm. .  then the result will be ok.

more than than this and you might have funny hooves.

the best thing is to use this method for a top-up -if its safe- , after surgery.
which means you stop lengthening at 7,7cm because its safer for muscles etc. , but you always wanted
10cm to hit 18xcm.  you then add another 2,3 and your dream comes true!
ambrossi
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2011, 01:47:32 PM »

thanks mmt looking forward for it.
Centerilizarov.alexandra
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2011, 01:52:00 PM »

Im trying to get consultation of orthopedist, hope soon i can post some news  Wink
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2011, 05:34:20 PM »

wouldn't anyone consider 6 cm for tibial lengthening?!?!
I don't have the medical knowledge but in my opinion more than 3cm looks weird  Smiley

Mr.A  Cool
smallpackage
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2011, 12:22:10 AM »

I've arranged to have this done in a couple of weeks - I'm just curious to see how it works out!

I've found a surgeon in England who does it - watch this space!

Cheers, MMT

There's a point of view that I would like to make in here.........MMT uve already had 6 cm of tibial lengthening!
And in previous thread uve mentioned that proportions are quite important to u, that's why u were thinking of having 4.5 cm of internal femoral lengthening.
In case ure gonna have this silicone implant that's about 2-4 cms, dont u think u ll be completely out of proportions specially that it's in the area of the feet!?!! Isn't like as if u ll be making a total of 10 cm of tibial lengthening!??!
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2011, 07:46:35 AM »

Im trying to get consultation of orthopedist, hope soon i can post some news  Wink
I really wanna hear more about this
I wish you luck alexandra Smiley

Isn't like as if u ll be making a total of 10 cm of tibial lengthening!??!
Hi dear smallpackage Smiley
 I don't think it would be like that. I think a person who had 7cm on tibias and 2cm silicone on the heels look better than a person who did 9cm tibial. I'm just imagining this, I've never seen one with silicon job  Grin

Mr.A  Cool
bellazio
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2011, 01:43:46 AM »

I' m really interested in testing this procedure for height increase.  I' seeking 2-3 cm.
Can you please give me the informations of the surgeons you found in England or Spain ?
Thank you
ambrossi
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2011, 08:41:37 AM »

hey mmt,

no news yet?

smallpackage
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2011, 12:20:13 AM »

Hi dear smallpackage Smiley
 I don't think it would be like that. I think a person who had 7cm on tibias and 2cm silicone on the heels look better than a person who did 9cm tibial. I'm just imagining this, I've never seen one with silicon job  Grin

Hey Mr. Afzayesh,

Well now am starting to imagine it......
Where would be the limit of the knees? On what height? I guess it will be the same....that's why I do personally assume that I do make sense somehow....
Anw guess some people are getting ready to do it quite soon, then let's wait up for their testimonials....
Gleav
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2011, 02:53:56 AM »

Did MMT have this done already? I'm interested in seeing how this turns out
TallManComing
MMT Member

Credibility -2

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2011, 10:17:35 PM »

2cm is something  Smiley .  I have flat feet and not comfortable when I have to stand still.  Perhaps it would be good for persons like me.  I look forward to hear more about this technique.

I'm flat footed too. Sucks big time. This certainly won't replace LL, since I don't want hooves. Yet, 8cm of LL plus 2.5 cm of this stuff would put me at solid 5'9.

Plus I can finally walk normally. So it has a medical use too.
ShortMan655
MMT Member

Credibility -2

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2011, 01:12:41 AM »

This is definitely a great in addition to LL or as an alternative.

2cm is nothing to scoff at, that is just about 3/4 of an inch.  That alone can counter spinal compression, I've become real interested in spinal compression and measured myself immediately waking up and immediately before bed and I found that I lose just over 0.5" of height.  From my understanding some lose more and this could easily counter that. 

Also given the price, duration of the procedure and height increase I would say this is definitely a good alternative.

$8000 vs $24000-to-$150000 depending on the surgeon
One surgery vs one surgery to get the fixators on, two-to-three months for the lengthening, another surgery to remove the fixators, etc
2 cm v. 5cm-to-7cm

Depending on an individuals feet there can even be 4cm based on the article posted.  Also even with 2cm this could serve to push people close to or over that next inch mark they wish they had.  I can't wait to hear and see what MMT reports.
TallManComing
MMT Member

Credibility -2

« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2011, 08:44:38 PM »

You should try hanging from a pull-up bar daily. This will decompress the spine nicely.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.