MMT Community
July 22, 2018, 11:05:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Words of wisdom from MMTA:
"Leg Lengthening is hard-work and shouldn't be considered by the faint-hearted. Physical and mental strength are needed in great measure!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silicone Implants In Feet For A 2 CM - 4 CM Gain?  (Read 109382 times)
pinpan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #220 on: January 15, 2013, 04:41:14 PM »

sorry to say that but you can walk barefoot for 3 months and you will get your extra 2-3 cm without silicone implants  Shocked
Aussie4
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #221 on: January 16, 2013, 12:07:58 AM »

?! Anyway as I said I'll try to find a place in SE Asia to get it done, I'll let you guys know.
pinpan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #222 on: January 16, 2013, 09:52:37 PM »

some people learn easily, some really hard, while others never learn...
Aussie4
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #223 on: January 17, 2013, 12:44:15 AM »

Thank you Sensei. . .  As for me I just try my best.
pinpan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #224 on: January 17, 2013, 01:45:46 AM »

my child, don't take it personally. an american master says " some people work very hard, but still they never get it right " Kiss
Aussie4
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #225 on: January 17, 2013, 03:17:59 AM »

No worries, thanks again Sensei, good luck.
pinpan
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #226 on: January 17, 2013, 04:47:05 PM »

just be careful with crazy doctors trying to put silicone in ur body...
good luck if u decide to go for surgery..  Smiley
Aussie4
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #227 on: February 08, 2013, 11:13:21 AM »

If anyone living in Europe is interested, I contacted this clinic xxx.  med-estetic . com located in Spain.
 And they charge 2400 Euros for both feet (permanent resuts) in two sessions, to make you grow 3 cm.
 However I still hope to find one In SE Asia, that would be for sure even cheaper and closer to Australia, where I live.
spliter
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #228 on: February 08, 2013, 11:36:10 PM »

2400 euro for 3 cm in both legs? sounds interesting, did they drop their price koz earlier i saw in this topic that it was more expensive
Aussie4
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #229 on: February 09, 2013, 12:23:32 AM »

Hi Spliter, it's a different clinic, the original which is actually the one that came up with the idea  xxx.  dotorbarba.  com costs 4800 Euros for the same procedure.
vitorbelfort
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #230 on: February 09, 2013, 01:18:37 AM »

will the implants in feet affectt the health of your knee joints or other parts of your body?
Aussie4
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #231 on: February 09, 2013, 07:12:26 AM »

I don't think so, Just as much as the heels (plus in some cases lifts) of the shoes we all wear everyday.
vitorbelfort
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #232 on: February 09, 2013, 09:33:25 AM »

but knees were painful last time i wore my 6cm lifts
Aussie4
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #233 on: February 10, 2013, 06:21:11 AM »

Just 6 cm and You have pain in the knees!!!!? Wow!~ I'd recommend you elevator shoes instead of just lifts, but you might have really weak joints, maybe you shouldn't wear them. Anyway apparently these are some of the best brands according to other MMT members, but 'the poblem' is most of the models are 6,5 cm (2.5 in) and ABOVE!!~
xxx.bugarri.com
xxx.donsfootwear.com
xxx.increasingshoes.com
URaiseMeUp
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #234 on: March 30, 2013, 06:17:19 PM »

It's a novel idea, but there wouldn't be too much height to be gained I suspect.   And yeah, where does the substance go after 12 months. . .
callawaycoolctu
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #235 on: April 15, 2013, 03:23:20 AM »

So does anyone else have more info on this.  I really was considering this for an increase of one inch but theres just not enough info on this.  I'm not worried about the heel looking weirder.  I have seen pictures and it really doesn't look that bad.  But what concerns me the most is how this could change the dynamics of the foot to affect running and playing sports.  I don't play sports super competitively but I like to play them for fun. Out of the people who have done this procedure, do you have any more information on this? I would like an another inch but lack of proven results just doesn't make this worth it.
kusop
MMT Contributor

Credibility -132

« Reply #236 on: April 15, 2013, 11:28:19 AM »

sysop, do us a favor and delete or lock this stupid thread and its idea.

what the hell, silicon implants in heel? it will fuc* up everyrhing. Have u tried to walk with heels? how about walking with it 24/7. I say this, it will fuc* up your back, knees, your confidence and everything. ridicilous that people even entertain such an idea.
callawaycoolctu
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #237 on: April 15, 2013, 12:20:32 PM »

I don't think you should lock the thread because people have done this procedure and locking the thread would end information about it.  If it does fuc* everything up then I would hope someone who has done it would come forward and post their bad experience with it.  If no one had ever done this procedure then I would understand for locking the thread but why lock something that has a little bit more to offer even if its people with personal bad experiences with this
Aussie4
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #238 on: April 16, 2013, 01:56:50 PM »

Is NOT silicone, in the first place! Is hialuronic acid... And no, it's not the same at all.
Anyway... Hey! Callaway I have a discrepancy of 2cm. , always used a lift and never ever felt awkward at all while playing soccer for years and btw at a quite decent level. So whether 2-3cm lifts or this procedure doesn't affect balance or dynamics of running, etc..

Btw... where did you see these pics of foot with the implants?? Please let me know I'm really interested in seeing the after pics.
callawaycoolctu
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #239 on: April 16, 2013, 07:50:32 PM »

Is NOT silicone, in the first place! Is hialuronic acid... And no, it's not the same at all.
Anyway... Hey! Callaway I have a discrepancy of 2cm. , always used a lift and never ever felt awkward at all while playing soccer for years and btw at a quite decent level. So whether 2-3cm lifts or this procedure doesn't affect balance or dynamics of running, etc..

Btw... where did you see these pics of foot with the implants?? Please let me know I'm really interested in seeing the after pics.

Gotcha, thats good to hear.  I wish I would hear from some people who did the procedure and ask how they felt and what the possibilities are of the hialuronic acid migrating to another part of the body.  I need to look up more info on that.  But that's awesome you were able to wear a lift and half no problem.  I don't do anything to intense as far as sports but I do want to do them recreationally and I have been getting into weightlifting so anything that screws with that is out of the question. 

Aussie4 do you think you might possibly have this procedure done to permanently fix your problem with one leg being 2cm longer than the other?  Also there are some pics of someone who is a member of this forum.  The pics should be on the previous pages of this thread but I can send them to you if you can't find them.  You have to click a link to access them.  I tried PM the guy who had it done to ask a few questions but he hasn't gotten back to me yet.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.