MMT Community
February 23, 2019, 11:02:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Words of wisdom from MMTA:
"Leg Lengthening is hard-work and shouldn't be considered by the faint-hearted. Physical and mental strength are needed in great measure!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silicone Implants In Feet For A 2 CM - 4 CM Gain?  (Read 121791 times)
Captain America
Medical Intellectual
LL Patient
MMT Contributor

Credibility 143

AVDENTES FORTVNA IVVAT

« Reply #240 on: April 20, 2013, 08:02:31 AM »

I grow tired of people reviving this topic. This is in no way a "Possible Alternative to LL" and is completely a "Fake Scam Pretending To Be".

There is not one piece of credible evidence to support this procedure. All the dermal fillers listed are useful for the treatment of diabetic foot ulcers or painful bony protrusions of the foot or toes (including heel implants). None of these fillers have even the slightest ability to withstand the load placed on them from standing still, let alone walking. I don't care if this stuff is used in breast augmentation, butt implants, or anywhere else in the body, the loads placed on those areas is much different than that of the soles of the feet.

What is to keep any of these fillers from migrating away from the sole of the foot? They are not encapsulated like a breast implant. Even if they were the implant would most definitely burst.

I have mentioned this before but has anyone stopped to think about how strange your feet would look if this actually were possible? Your toes would not even touch the ground anymore.

I agree with kusop. Please close this ridiculous topic so people are no lured into believing this procedure is wise, safe, or anywhere close to a viable alternative to LL.

The strong man who has known power all his life, may lose respect for that power, but a weak man knows the value of strength, and knows... compassion.

Height: 168cm
Sitting height: 92cm
Arm span: 175cm
Knee height: 51.5cm
Buttock-knee length: 55.5cm
bow
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #241 on: July 02, 2013, 08:43:51 PM »

If anyone is planning on doing this procedure I advise you to NOT use permanent polyacrilamid or bio-acrylamide fillers (like Aquamid, Perform, etc.) Just check the internet about these fillers and decide for yourself!

Warm regards
Captain America
Medical Intellectual
LL Patient
MMT Contributor

Credibility 143

AVDENTES FORTVNA IVVAT

« Reply #242 on: July 03, 2013, 07:41:43 PM »

Good call bow. For the love of everything good and holy don't do this dumbass procedure. This is almost as ludicrous as putting a silicone implant in your scalp to be taller.

The strong man who has known power all his life, may lose respect for that power, but a weak man knows the value of strength, and knows... compassion.

Height: 168cm
Sitting height: 92cm
Arm span: 175cm
Knee height: 51.5cm
Buttock-knee length: 55.5cm
Wannabegiant
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #243 on: July 30, 2013, 05:44:10 PM »

Apparantly this procedure doesnt even work, and is basically a scam:

http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2013/05/31/the-connection-between-using-heel-implants-to-look-taller-and-other-height-increase-methods/

Apparantly the bio-alcamid used for these heel implants wont hold permantly as stated.  This substance was intended to be used as a face lift initially but it didnt work for that purpose either. The clinics that originally offered this procedure doesnt seem to advertise it any longer.  So im guessing people became aware of the scam that it was.

Current Height: 175 cm/5'9 inches(evening)
Target Height: 178 cm/5'10 inches(evening)
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #244 on: July 30, 2013, 11:44:07 PM »

So let's summarize this once and for all. This started as a bad idea, was never an actual viable option, and now has been proven to really actually not work at all.

If you want to get taller, for the love of god do LL for 5 CM and call it a day.
ITALIANOMI
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #245 on: April 19, 2014, 03:24:07 PM »

Hello to all.  I can not open a new thread for which I write here.  
I found online, an Italian doctor who, through the foot filler, unable to add 3-6 inches to the heel.  
This is the link:

http://www.elenaguarneri.it/servizi-medicina-estetica/incremento-staturale.html

What do you think?
Always online, I read about another practice that would allow an increase in stature through the loopfilling.  

Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks and greetings from Italy.
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #246 on: April 19, 2014, 03:38:41 PM »

Hello to all.  I can not open a new thread for which I write here.  
I found online, an Italian doctor who, through the foot filler, unable to add 3-6 inches to the heel.  
This is the link:

http://www.elenaguarneri.it/servizi-medicina-estetica/incremento-staturale.html

What do you think?
Always online, I read about another practice that would allow an increase in stature through the loopfilling.  

Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks and greetings from Italy.

This has been mentioned here before, so I've moved your post to a thread where it has been discussed at length. A few people said they might try it, but no one has. I think it's a very bad idea for a variety of reasons.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.