MMT Community
February 28, 2017, 02:50:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Leg Lengthening is NOT an option for people suffering from depression.
LL is not appropriate for people with a history of depression or mental illness - if you're on antidepressants, close your browser now - this site is not for you. Sorry! Sad

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kamui - External Tibias - Dr. Barinov - 2011 - Journey to Volgograd  (Read 49979 times)
OneSevenOne
MMT Contributor

Credibility 19

« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2012, 12:04:24 PM »

Jesus Christ.

That is awful, wonder what the implications of this will be?

Poor guy Sad

"The future doesn’t belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave."

Ronald Reagan
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2012, 05:39:34 PM »

I have just learned, that one of Barinov's patients commit suicide, because he could not bear with lengthening, and he jumped from the window.. Sad

I hope you have some sort of proof to back up this statement. We do not allow hearsay to stand as evidence of an allegation like that on this board.
Legs7
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 84

I choose Alternative Growing Method!

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2012, 07:14:27 AM »

I have just learned, that one of Barinov's patients commit suicide, because he could not bear with lengthening, and he jumped from the window.. Sad

During my time at the hospital one of the nurses told me that there was a suicide few years ago. A guy who was approaching the end of his lengthening phase decided to commit suicide by jumping out of the hospital window not because he could not bear lengthening anymore but because his girlfriend dumped him. The sad thing is she was the main reason for him to do LL. Very sad, indeed!!! I thought the nurse making this story up. But she was dead serious.
Simpleguy
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2012, 09:24:06 AM »

glad to see you're doing better !
Phreakcodex
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #64 on: January 26, 2014, 03:25:30 PM »

During my time at the hospital one of the nurses told me that there was a suicide few years ago. A guy who was approaching the end of his lengthening phase decided to commit suicide by jumping out of the hospital window not because he could not bear lengthening anymore but because his girlfriend dumped him. The sad thing is she was the main reason for him to do LL. Very sad, indeed!!! I thought the nurse making this story up. But she was dead serious.

Well that is terrible :s
Rgkey
LL Patient
MMT Adviser

Credibility 129

If you go through hell, don't stop, keep walking

« Reply #65 on: February 07, 2014, 06:36:22 PM »

hi there, how are you doing??? i had a conversation with one ex patient about you, he knows you very well)))

Original height. 163.5cms
Current height.  172.5cms
Operation on 6/4/13
Devil
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2014, 12:51:33 AM »

RGkey,

Could you share if the patient you spoke with, who knows Kamui, mentioned how his recovery was?  He hasn't given us an update in quite awhile

Initial Height: 175cm  |  Wingspan: 180 cm  |  Sitting Height: 95 cm
aerys01
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #67 on: December 02, 2014, 01:14:00 PM »

My question is how can i pay? I pay 30% before surgery and 30% next surgery and 40% finishd all and i walking with cm. Or how can pay?
deathorb
MMT Member

Credibility 6

let's look at why....

« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2014, 09:04:28 AM »

Sad to hear about the suicide - I must admit I do question a lot of people doing LL - especially the taller ones.
 But it's a bit like those models who get gigantic boob jobs and puffer fish lips, I think maybe Barinov should enforce more vigourous screening or perhaps ban perfectly formed people over 6ft tall from doing this?

Anyway my diary is done for the timebeing and I welcome any feedback, I personally think overcoming the physical pain at night is the worse thing for me - that one little pin keeps aching whenever I rest my leg!!
Mr.Placebo
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #69 on: August 05, 2015, 05:10:29 AM »

Quote from: Legs7 link=topic=4245. msg61429#msg61429 date=1341213267
During my time at the hospital one of the nurses told me that there was a suicide few years ago.  A guy who was approaching the end of his lengthening phase decided to commit suicide by jumping out of the hospital window not because he could not bear lengthening anymore but because his girlfriend dumped him.  The sad thing is she was the main reason for him to do LL.  Very sad, indeed!!! I thought the nurse making this story up.  But she was dead serious. 

I stayed at that same hospital "Zheleznodorojniy" but never heard the story.  Sad story though
jmoney
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #70 on: August 05, 2015, 01:33:30 PM »

I heard this story from one of the patients that's still here.  He also mentioned that this happened at the hospital but I don't know where he got it from. 
alexander63
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #71 on: December 23, 2015, 09:24:39 AM »

Can you tell me how much does it cost about 7cm grow in russia if i havent got room so i must pay for room and food.
nextinline34
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2016, 06:50:02 PM »

Hoping you are enjoying the new height!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.