MMT Community
February 19, 2017, 11:54:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is the leading site for the discussion of Leg Lengthening on the Internet. Join now - the more you contribute, the more you will benefit from being part of our community - all are welcome.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr.Afzayesh - External Tibias - Dr.Novikov & Dr. Osmanovich - 2011 - I'm in Kurgan with 2 frames around my tibias!  (Read 40745 times)
Naoto
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2014, 01:30:06 PM »

Hi mr. Afzayesh, do you feel any pain in your legs while walking, runnig or doing any other things?
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2014, 10:50:22 AM »

hi there,
no pain while walking but a little pain when running
good luck

Mr.A  Cool
carbo
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #122 on: April 06, 2014, 08:30:48 PM »

Hi, Mr afzayesh.
have you got any height lose?
cheers.
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #123 on: April 08, 2014, 08:29:07 AM »

hi!
no, I don't think so.
regards

Mr.A  Cool
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #124 on: April 12, 2014, 08:01:27 AM »

hello sysop!
I would like to add 3 videos of me running and jumping in my diary. what should I do?
thank you
best regards

Mr.A  Cool
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2014, 08:46:39 AM »

Hi friends
Here are the links for 3 videos of me. I can not run as fast as before but I'm getting better each and everyday. I uploaded them in a Persian website, I know the writings seems strange to you, but don't worry, just download the files Wink

http://uplod.ir/ijw0ch3vie1b/20140408_145018.mp4.htm

http://uplod.ir/9pavprnvm5up/20140408_144042.mp4.htm

http://uplod.ir/i636qth4syv0/20140408_143714.mp4.htm

good luck

Mr.A  Cool
MiracleGrow
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 15

« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2014, 05:30:17 PM »

Those are some really impressive videos! You are one of the most well-recovered LL patients I've ever seen! Congratulations, and enjoy your new height!

“Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.” -Alexis Carrel

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." -Reinhold Niebuhr
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #127 on: May 04, 2014, 09:22:41 AM »

Hi
thank you for the nice words  Smiley
and I feel that I became a little more taller than 6 months ago! maybe 1cm or less, I don't know if any other veterans have this feeling  Smiley
good luck

Mr.A  Cool
Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #128 on: May 04, 2014, 10:04:51 AM »

How difficult is it to upload the videos on YouTube?

The videos doesn't work.

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #129 on: May 04, 2014, 10:23:53 AM »

Hi dear Sweden
actually it's pretty difficult if you live in Iran Wink
YouTube is a prohobited website here, so I will need anti-proxy, which I have it, but the proxy makes the speed of Internet very low, and the speed of our connections is very low already(I'm talking about 128kb here! and it's temporary). so unless I have a high speed connection it's almost impossible to upload them on YouTube, if someone do that for me I would be happy. but until then you can download them in that Persian website. I think they work, at least that's what other people told me Smiley
 take care

Mr.A  Cool
MiracleGrow
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 15

« Reply #130 on: May 04, 2014, 02:52:01 PM »

Mr.Afzayesh,

If it's alright with you, I'd be more than glad the upload the videos to YouTube for you, since I have already downloaded them to my computer and YouTube is not banned in my country. I can then post the links on this page so that other MMT members will be able to access your videos more easily. Let me know what you think.

“Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.” -Alexis Carrel

"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." -Reinhold Niebuhr
MiracleGrow
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 15

« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2014, 07:24:42 PM »

No, my friends, it's not superman. It's Mr. Afzayesh. Here are his videos demonstrating his athleticism after LL! Grab some popcorn and feast your eyes! It's not every day that videos like these come around.

#Invalid YouTube Link#

#Invalid YouTube Link#

#Invalid YouTube Link#

Sweden
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

« Reply #132 on: May 04, 2014, 08:03:35 PM »

Insert hyperlink.

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
MiracleGrow
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 15

« Reply #133 on: May 04, 2014, 09:23:28 PM »

#Invalid YouTube Link#

#Invalid YouTube Link#

#Invalid YouTube Link#

MiracleGrow
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 15

« Reply #134 on: May 04, 2014, 09:24:43 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JqgNbp9pmI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNkqeYRtj28

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uBQycQU0oo

Sweden
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

« Reply #135 on: May 04, 2014, 09:59:08 PM »

Pretty good recovery. Not too bad X-legs, if any. Smiley

You land on your toes many times, but that's fully normal post LL.

This makes me wanna upload my latest videos. Sorry to say I had a bad day during recording.

Good for you Mr A!!

MiracleGrow
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 15

« Reply #136 on: May 04, 2014, 11:02:47 PM »

Pretty good recovery.

Such words from the great Sweden aren't to be taken lightly!  Grin

Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #137 on: May 05, 2014, 10:17:13 AM »

No, my friends, it's not superman. It's Mr. Afzayesh. Here are his videos demonstrating his athleticism after LL! Grab some popcorn and feast your eyes! It's not every day that videos like these come around.

#Invalid YouTube Link#

#Invalid YouTube Link#

#Invalid YouTube Link#
Dear  MiracleGrow
Thank you very much for the good words and for uploading the videos. It was very kind of you to do that.
good luck

Mr.A  Cool
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #138 on: May 05, 2014, 10:31:55 AM »

Pretty good recovery. Not too bad X-legs, if any. Smiley

You land on your toes many times, but that's fully normal post LL.

This makes me wanna upload my latest videos. Sorry to say I had a bad day during recording.

Good for you Mr A!!
Hi Sweden
There are no X-legs. Before coming back from the hospital to Iran, (I think it was 3 months and half after the surgery), Dr.Borisevic asked me what kind of legs do I like to have. I told him I want my legs to be straight and very close together, with around 1cm distance between them. and he did the job exactly as I wanted. it's amazing how easy it was for him to do this with a screwdriver. I love his work Wink
good luck
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 11:29:04 AM by Mr.Afzayesh » Logged

Mr.A  Cool
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #139 on: May 07, 2014, 11:59:48 AM »

Such words from the great Sweden aren't to be taken lightly!  Grin
Thank you dear Miraclegrow!
I remember Sweden and I decide to do our surgeries almost at the same time, we both wanted to go to India at that time, but I ended up in Russia, I think I was luckier than him. I have not read his diary but heard that he had some trouble in India. but I'm glad that he made it and is healthy now Smiley

Good luck to you and everybody

Mr.A  Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.