MMT Community
August 17, 2017, 09:17:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Words of wisdom from sna78:
"Pain is temporary, height is forever!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr.Afzayesh - External Tibias - Dr.Novikov & Dr. Osmanovich - 2011 - I'm in Kurgan with 2 frames around my tibias!  (Read 45074 times)
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 09:47:00 AM »

hey bro,

sorry to hear about that but like you said in your blog this operation cant go

without issues.i was visiting your weblog almost everyday and i was hoping

nothing serious had happened anyway i hope you wont have this kinda problems anymore.
hey buddy
you are right. and thanks for your good words.
 I just wanted more people know more about this place and don't be so optimistic.

Mr.A  Cool
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2011, 03:56:13 AM »

I talked to my doctor about the shape of left leg and he told me we rotate your leg in the surgery intentionally and he told me it's not a problem, later we will correct the shape of leg. Smiley

Mr.A  Cool
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2011, 12:55:50 PM »

it seems that Sysop put my posts in diaries section for the sake of order, but as I wrote before this is not a diary, I just want people to know that I'm in Russia and they can ask me their questions.
BTW now that I'm in diary section I prefer to write some info in my diary.
actually after second operation every thing has been normal for me. I lengthened about 1mm a day and now after two months since I came here, I'm 4 cm taller in right leg and 3cm in left leg. and if everything goes right I can reach my goal in one month maybe less. and after that I can remove the half ring behind my foot and one or two weeks after that I can comeback to Iran for spending fixation phase at home.

Mr.A  Cool
capichon2011
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2012, 05:45:56 AM »

Hi, Mr Afzayesh

Hope your doing fine, I just wanted to ask you a couple of questions:

1) How can one bring the money to Russia? Traveller's cheques, cash, or debit cars?

2) I'm from the U. S.  but tell me how did you deal with the visa issue? Do you have to renew it? If so, how?

3) I like to stay fit, can you work out your upper body during the LL process? Does the therapy room/gym have equipment with good amount of weight?

4) Other than the food they serve, can you buy or order food from any other place?

Thank you so much. 

Capichon
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2012, 06:16:09 AM »

1) How can one bring the money to Russia? Traveller's cheques, cash, or debit cars?

2) I'm from the U. S.  but tell me how did you deal with the visa issue? Do you have to renew it? If so, how?

3) I like to stay fit, can you work out your upper body during the LL process? Does the therapy room/gym have equipment with good amount of weight?

4) Other than the food they serve, can you buy or order food from any other place?

Hi
thanks man

1- I think any of these are possible but in my opinion its better if you come here with a reasonable amount of money in Rubles and after that your parents or somebody in USA send the money to the account number of hospital. you can ask Valentina about this.
2- about Visa you should E-mail Valentina and when you are here they take care of renewing and etc.
3- yes they have some equipments but I don't think you will be in the mood for sport after OP.
4- you can buy food from restaurant and it may cost around 400-500 Rubles for every meal.

Mr.A  Cool
Centerilizarov.alexandra
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2012, 10:07:37 PM »

Hello Mr.Afzayesh !  Wink
How are you going? How is your LL?
Long time didnīt hear anything about you, I hope you are ok.
Friendly hugs!  Grin
adlerta
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2012, 11:09:03 PM »

Hi Mr.  Afzayesh,
how is it going? I hope everything is fine for you. . .
I have some questions:
1) what was your starting height?
2) did you have surjery on the same day for both legs?
3) is the shape of your left leg right?
4) any problems regarding the generation of ballerina feet?
Thanks in advance for the answers and take care.
napoleon88
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2012, 03:30:17 AM »

Hi Mr Afzayesh, I see in kurgan a really nice option, I ask in the forum why  nobody see that, and prefers a Dr salameh, or Dr xia, .. and someone told me that Moshe did 6 cm in 1 year,also it takes longer as comparision with other doctors and other frames, and another reason is because there is too many people out there..  I know Moshe did 8 cm, so she lie .. but you are in kurgan , could you tell me its that true??, and how did you did when you arrive.. did you got rusian money and euros too??..  did you only bring money for taxi and thinks like that, how much(in russian money)? can you pay the operation in cash??,  I just want to go there, no complications, leave as soon as posible, and have no trouble. I hope you are fine and if everything goes well I will be there too soon.

regards
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2012, 12:15:54 PM »

Hello Mr.Afzayesh ! 
How are you going? How is your LL?
Long time didnīt hear anything about you, I hope you are ok.
Friendly hugs! 
Hi Alexandra  Smiley
thank you, I feel good. and I think I'll be in Iran very soon. maybe in 3 weeks.
cheers

Mr.A  Cool
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2012, 12:24:36 PM »

Hi Mr.  Afzayesh,
how is it going? I hope everything is fine for you. . .
I have some questions:
1) what was your starting height?
2) did you have surjery on the same day for both legs?
3) is the shape of your left leg right?
4) any problems regarding the generation of ballerina feet?
Thanks in advance for the answers and take care.
Hi man
thank you
1-my starting height was 168cm.
2-yes
3- I finished my lengthening almost 10 days ago and from next week I'll start correction for the shape of both legs. in these weeks Dr.Novikov will be traveling so Dr.Osmanovich is going to take care the shape. and I'm sure that everything will be right.
4- No I have no ballerina foot. and my knees are almost straight now Smiley
cheers

Mr.A  Cool
Body Builder
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 121

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2012, 01:11:39 PM »

How many cms have you lengthened mr Azfayesh?
Because I think you finished lengthening quite fast!

Good luck with your consolidation!

live strong
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2012, 04:59:06 AM »

Hi Mr Afzayesh, I see in kurgan a really nice option, I ask in the forum why  nobody see that, and prefers a Dr salameh, or Dr xia, .. and someone told me that Moshe did 6 cm in 1 year,also it takes longer as comparision with other doctors and other frames, and another reason is because there is too many people out there..  I know Moshe did 8 cm, so she lie .. but you are in kurgan , could you tell me its that true??, and how did you did when you arrive.. did you got rusian money and euros too??..  did you only bring money for taxi and thinks like that, how much(in russian money)? can you pay the operation in cash??,  I just want to go there, no complications, leave as soon as posible, and have no trouble. I hope you are fine and if everything goes well I will be there too soon.

regards
Hi
Moshe did 6.5 cm and he is still here but he has been frame free since 2-3 month ago. and I know some people who finished 6cm and went home in less than 7 months. I also know some people has been in frames for more than 10 months.
you can bring euro or dollar and they change the money for you in here.
you can pay in cash.
cheers
I brought all of my money in cash and in USD$. 

Mr.A  Cool
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2012, 05:05:45 AM »

How many cms have you lengthened mr Azfayesh?
Because I think you finished lengthening quite fast!

Good luck with your consolidation!
It's normal.
I lengthened 5.5 cm in less than 3 months. I lengthened my right leg up to 6cm and then compressed 5mm.
about the left one after one month I had to compress it and restart again so it means that I lengthened my left leg in less than 2 months which was very painful but now I'm happy. Wink
cheers

Mr.A  Cool
crazy+6
LL Warrior
MMT Expert

Credibility 273

U HAVE ONLY ONE LIFE TO DO ALL THE THINGS U WANT

« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2012, 05:57:56 AM »

Hi Afzayesh,

Congrats on finishing lengthening.
I wish you best of luck for speedy consolidation now.

God bless
Crazy+6

YES !! I did it - Journey of becoming tall - From 5'4" to 5'11" in India

Current status:- Struggling to get my normal life back.

"Hope is a good thing, May be the best of thing, and no good things ever dies"
Centerilizarov.alexandra
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2012, 12:40:15 PM »

Hi Alexandra  Smiley
thank you, I feel good. and I think I'll be in Iran very soon. maybe in 3 weeks.
cheers

Privet!!
That is good! You make me worry about you before hehe But now Iīm just happy to hear that you are fine!
Congratulations! You did it!!  Cheesy
Body Builder
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 121

« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2012, 12:49:29 PM »

Ok then.
Let me ask you why you stopped so soon.
You was happy with your new height or you just stopped to avoid complications?

Also, what were your overall impressions about your doctor and the hospital?

live strong
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2012, 12:16:44 PM »

Hi Afzayesh,

Congrats on finishing lengthening.
I wish you best of luck for speedy consolidation now.

God bless
Crazy+6
Hi buddy
thank you very much.
I wish you the best with your femur lengthening too.

Mr.A  Cool
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2012, 12:37:44 PM »

Privet!!
That is good! You make me worry about you before hehe But now Iīm just happy to hear that you are fine!
Congratulations! You did it!! 
Thank you Alexandra
I wish you and your daughter will be fine and happy.

Mr.A  Cool
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2012, 12:47:30 PM »

Ok then.
Let me ask you why you stopped so soon.
You was happy with your new height or you just stopped to avoid complications?

Also, what were your overall impressions about your doctor and the hospital?

My goal was 6cm. but I had a big pain in my left leg at that time and every body kept telling my tibia is long and that I look tall so I decided to stop at 5.5cm.
as we all know this operation have some risks but if somebody take the risks, this hospital I think is a very good place for this procedure. you can see lots people with frame and can ask them your questions. even if you felt that your doctor is not good enough you can choose to continue with another doctor because in every department they have 3-4 doctors. and everything is clean here that is a good thing for avoiding infections.
the main problem here I think is food that is not a big problem thanks to the restaurants in Kurgan Wink

Mr.A  Cool
Mr.Afzayesh
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 11

« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2012, 01:26:01 AM »

and I forgot to mention this.this people don't understand privacy. the janitors and staff go through my stuff in my bed stand several times a week and they mess everything. my laptop, headphone, money, tablets and etc. but this is not the most annoying thing that happens here everyday. the other problem is that they don't understand that you are a patient and you need to sleep. nurses and cleaners come to the room at 1 AM or 6 AM 7AM several times, making lots of noise and doing stupid things. so every night finally when pain goes away these people do their best to not let you sleep.

Mr.A  Cool
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.