MMT Community
October 23, 2017, 10:18:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: NOTE: To see all of our content, and to be able to read the diaries and discussions threads, you must be a member and you must be signed-in or they will not show up.

Sign-up now - it's free and you'll have full access to all of our world-leading resources!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [56]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crazy+6 - External Femur - Dr. Sarin - 2011 - My LL Nightmare  (Read 342902 times)
MAN-OF-STEEL
MMT Member

Credibility 2

It's not an "S"...

« Reply #1100 on: April 07, 2014, 02:07:37 AM »

i wish you a prompt recovery crazy+6

Sometimes, you have to take a leap of faith.  The trust part comes later.
adidas2011
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 8

« Reply #1101 on: April 01, 2015, 04:50:02 PM »

Dear Crazy+6,

I am sorry to hear about your ordeal thus far. You deserve a clap for chasing your dream. It certainly is not a easy one. I hope that 2015 has been kinder to you. Any updates from you?

keep going
GrowPrettySoon
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #1102 on: April 01, 2015, 07:22:37 PM »

I'm sure he's doing better, but doesn't want to update because of the sick trolls.
HermosaMaria
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #1103 on: May 10, 2015, 02:23:20 AM »

Why can't we see pictures sometimes that are posted on this forum (ex crazy 6 diary-ex femurs. . . page 2. . . post op pictures)?
HermosaMaria
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #1104 on: May 10, 2015, 02:24:23 AM »

Why can't we see pictures sometimes that are posted on this forum (ex crazy 6 diary-ex femurs. . . page 2. . . post op pictures)?
wish177
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #1105 on: June 15, 2015, 10:10:15 PM »

HERE I AM - SECOND LL WAR FOR NEW LIFE

Finally I am at hospital and My femur surgery is scheduled tomorrow (November 30th, 2011). I have just reached hospital and the 1st thing I am doing is to start diary of my second LL war for new life.

"You have only one life to do all the things you want to do in your life"

This post is not gonna be descriptive as nurses are lined up for check ups like blood pressure etc.

So I will be writing more after some hours.

Crazy+6

18 cm? That's new to me
YashAryan
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #1106 on: June 23, 2015, 02:49:53 AM »

Hey crazy+,
looks like you've been through a lot.  I was getting excited for a moment because Dr.  Sarin is cheap, and I thought I could really go for this. 
All the best to you.

I am willing to spend 35k in India with Sarin with internal femur with precice2.  Considering your experience with Sarin, is this a bad idea? (I want to lengthen 8 cm on femur).

Making the external match the internal.
Supduder
MMT Member

Credibility -35

Damnnnnnnn is a b**** who wants to blow everybody.

« Reply #1107 on: June 23, 2015, 06:28:41 PM »

^The Hydraulic Lengthening Nail is $35,000 with Sarin, not Precice 2. HLN uses a fluid that's injected through a tube to put pressure inside the nail to distract it. Precice nails use an electromagnetic signal to distract. The nails alone are roughly $30,000.

Most aside from the few Sarin apologists out there will tell you to steer clear of the guy.

My karma is negative because the user Damnnnnnnn is a spiteful woman who negs my karma daily.
Roger_F
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #1108 on: August 22, 2015, 04:32:21 PM »

Totally your opinion crazy, it`s a hard way to improve your life but i laso did it was definitely worth.  ppl tread me different myabe subliminal .  They dont see your skillz your character.  Especially the women here, i`m from Switzerland and they not even looked on me before the surgery.  As i was young and natural small :) i have bee a very happy boy cause the girls liked me and dont pay attend to your height cause we were children.  After 20 it changed i have had more problems (only in regard to the girls) .  About all other topics we could write a book.  Anyway i am very happy , everythig works out well in my life.  Thanks to Dr.  El Batrawy who helped me to make my wish come true ! 
aspergersguy
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #1109 on: November 18, 2015, 06:58:07 PM »

What causes all these complications with Sarin? is it just lack of care?

If I get it done with him, I might have to leave ASAP and continue lengthening back home!
texasbruce
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #1110 on: December 20, 2015, 05:09:14 AM »

Quote from: aspergersguy link=topic=4313. msg107009#msg107009 date=1447873087
What causes all these complications with Sarin? is it just lack of care?

If I get it done with him, I might have to leave ASAP and continue lengthening back home!

Wonder the same.  Is blood vessel damanged during procedure and causing healing issue? Or something else?
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 [56]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.