MMT Community
July 22, 2018, 10:52:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please spread the word and invite people from other Leg Lengthening forums to join us - this is a professionally-run forum and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening - all are welcome - there'll be no delays in signing-up either, unlike some other forums! Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Height Scam - Japanese Height Machine? Is This a Scam?  (Read 28574 times)
frankdrebin
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2015, 01:53:30 AM »

Is really no-one in the least interested?
MyLongerLegs
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 12

« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2015, 02:55:07 AM »

It has been proved it's a scam.

There is no magic machine that will lengthen your legs.
frankdrebin
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2015, 12:44:02 PM »

Well, if that's what you think. . .  (or decided, I should say).
MyLongerLegs
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 12

« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2015, 01:39:29 PM »

I am not gonna try to convince you that it's a scam because it will be waste of my time. But if Zeo's answer is not enough what can I do.

Go, do it yourself, pay them very good amount of cash and then come back to say if it 'worked'.
drewicz
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2015, 06:58:17 PM »

Maybe it's something like traction spine? Traction can give us 0,5mm or not? :>
MyLongerLegs
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 12

« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2015, 08:51:46 PM »

Maybe it's something like traction spine? Traction can give us 0,5mm or not? :>

I don't think there is any way to increase your height except LL. If there was any successful way to do it we would know. It seems that this traction spine can do good to your spine by stretching etc so if you walk stooping or if your suffer from any spine condition it can help you to gain 'hidden' height. But it's not growing up. You just get better posture so the hidden height can reveal even if its only a bit.

Unless you suffer from severe spine conditions you won't have any height revealed.
frankdrebin
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2015, 03:06:33 AM »

I was talking about that Antoine guy's body remodeling theory.  Apparently he gave up.  But his work might be worth more than you think.  But if nobody's interested then no use for me to hang around.  I'm certainly not spending half a year with screws and bolts in my legs.
MyLongerLegs
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 12

« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2015, 04:15:51 AM »

I was talking about that Antoine guy's body remodeling theory.  Apparently he gave up.  But his work might be worth more than you think.  But if nobody's interested then no use for me to hang around.  I'm certainly not spending half a year with screws and bolts in my legs.

I don't like to feed scams but I googled it for fun and found article on your 'remodelling' method  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/2013/03/04/pictures-for-antoines-body-remodeling-center-finally-available-and-an-analysis/

and apparently this is remodelling device  Roll Eyes

just LOL

MyLongerLegs
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 12

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2015, 04:26:28 AM »

and another two for you

http://www.makemetaller.org/index.php/topic,2019.40.html

http://www.giantscientific.com/height_gain_forum/viewtopic.php?p=14708&highlight=

SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!! As MMTA said, give me a proof and I'll be happy to be proven wrong.
frankdrebin
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2015, 01:24:51 PM »

I don't have any means to give you proof and this why I'm here, asking whether anybody is interested and would be willing to give it a shot or at least prove ME wrong.

I wrote this, a couple of posts earlier:
Quote from: frankdrebin link=topic=4331. msg105309#msg105309 date=1437101595
I'll post here regarding body remodeling since the other thread is still closed. 

That guy Antoine certainly seems shifty but numerous things don't add up and make think he indeed could have found something that works or could work. 

The theory behind it all is that bones remodel all the time.   This is a known fact.   So by using an ultrasound machine and doing 20 minute sessions every other day, osteoclasts/osteoblasts production should increase.   This combined with his so-called machine, which is nothing more than a traction device (you fasten it on both ends of the limb segment you want to lengthen and it pulls them apart), should, according to him, make you gain height. 
I'm no expert but I don't see what's fundamentally wrong in his reasoning.  
It would be great if a people here were willing to give it another shot.  .  . 

Tell me in what this theory doesn't hold water.  Tell me what's fundamentally wrong with it from a scientific point of view.
frankdrebin
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2015, 01:33:30 PM »

There is no way in the world (that I know of) that a man (El Hajj) would take the trouble to build these apparatus, spend time improving them (he made several versions of them), ship them, etc. if it were a scam. He wouldn't use his real name, he wouldn't show his face, he wouldn't show his qualification as a physiotherapist, etc. etc.
A scammer doesn't do that. Take Growtaller4idiots for example: you don't know the name of the guy, or his face, and you can pay him in just three clicks: now this smells scam.
Also, part of El Hajj's treatment relied on ultrasound therapy which he didn't provide it. Again, would a scammer do that? No, because it would only further deter potential customers.

You can call him a liar, a crook, what you will, but I'm convinced there's more to his treatment than that.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.