MMT Community
August 23, 2017, 09:28:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Check out the new photos in the Proportions section, which include photos and videos of a lady who lengthened by a full 12cm walking and stretching, and a guy who did 8.8cm taking his first steps! Shocked Click Here!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  

The Make Me Taller (MMT) community forum provides free information about the only REAL way to become taller - elective leg lengthening (LL) surgery. This site contains detailed information, pictures, videos, diaries and personal accounts from people who have undergone cosmetic LL to become taller. We discuss the pros and cons of Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE and other methods. Please read our FAQs first before posting and enjoy your time here finding out how to become taller! Leg Lengthening is a serious endeavor, so do your research! You can also buy MMT's new book about LL called 'Inchworm' at Amazon!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Proportions - Photos of Craig49 at 9 CM Taller Than His Wingspan  (Read 16926 times)
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« on: January 07, 2012, 12:38:31 AM »

Fezzy
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 03:09:15 AM »

Dont look too bad..Infact he looks great.
Couldnt tell he's had LL and all his proportions look fantastico! Cheesy

Men must be free to do what they believe.  It is not our right to punish one for thinking what they do, no matter how much we disagree!
dgdts
MMT Member

Credibility 10

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 04:39:57 AM »

he has got ~45% arm length to height, which is why he looks good despite his wingspan. 45% is right on the average, and is the same as this guy

if i get LL, i will have 40% or less depending on how much i get. that will probably look disproportionate, no?

i don't think its the wingspan that matters, its the arm to height ratio
dgdts
MMT Member

Credibility 10

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 04:45:16 AM »

the pic didn't show up. i'll try again, but if it still doesn't show up, i was trying to post the vitruvian man. craig has really good proportions like the virtuvian man.

dgdts
MMT Member

Credibility 10

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 04:46:08 AM »

did wikipedia kill hotlinking? lol okay, here ya go
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitruvian_Man
tallmanwalking
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 11:58:42 PM »

He looks great Smiley

What happened to his right leg ?
jak70
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2012, 04:14:41 AM »

Wow ! You look great !!  :)

I'm going to Beijing for LL next year (2013).  My height is 165 cm (5'5) and my wingspan is 172cm. 
Before I was thinking of getting LL to boost my height to 173 cm ( 8cm lengthening), but after seeing this photos of your proportion I will add 10cm to become 175 cm.

Thank you for your photos. . .
SpaniardManlet
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Actual height = 165cm (5'5'')

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2012, 04:58:18 AM »

Wow ! You look great !!  Smiley

I'm going to Beijing for LL next year (2013).  My height is 165 cm (5'5) and my wingspan is 172cm. 
Before I was thinking of getting LL to boost my height to 173 cm ( 8cm lengthening), but after seeing this photos of your proportion I will add 10cm to become 175 cm.

Thank you for your photos. . .
i hope that you are thinking about dividing the 10cm between the two segments, 10 in only tibias would be pretty risky  Smiley

Fight for your dreams as hard as you can. You will not have another chance.
jak70
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2012, 04:49:55 AM »

Yes. . .   you are right.

After seing threads from this forum, I have decided to revise it to 8cm.

:)
Dookieman
Certified Member
MMT Expert

Credibility 41

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2012, 05:55:12 AM »

Smiley

That is what this forum is all about. Some people may sound harsh but they really have your best interest at heart. I know I would love to get some insane gains like 10cms on two segments but that in unrealistic. It's better to listen to the advice of those who've already done it, listen to your body when you're doing your own LL, and do all you can to mitigate complications.

171.5cm
Redemption
MMT Contributor

Credibility 11

Determination

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2012, 06:04:17 AM »

Smiley

If you want to hear something that is realistic it is totally possible to lengthen 5cm on tibias and 5 of femurs giving you almost a 4 inch increase!

Plus you will recovery faster and each segment will be able to cope better with the lengthening the less you lengthen.

Although I understand not everybody has money just laying around and the time for two procedures but that is what I am planning on doing.  Grin

"If I ever met Genetics, I would kick him in the nuts..."

Current height: 5'7/171cm Future height: 5'11/181cm

Wingspan: 178cm Sitting height: 95cm
Dookieman
Certified Member
MMT Expert

Credibility 41

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 06:48:46 AM »

If you want to hear something that is realistic it is totally possible to lengthen 5cm on tibias and 5 of femurs giving you almost a 4 inch increase!

Plus you will recovery faster and each segment will be able to cope better with the lengthening the less you lengthen.

Although I understand not everybody has money just laying around and the time for two procedures but that is what I am planning on doing.  Grin

That is a good point. Break it up in two surgeries if you're really motivated to get those kinds of gains. I would love to be 6 ft 1 so getting as close as I can to that height would mean two surgeries. However, to stay on the safe side it would be prudent for me to do 6.5 on femurs, 6.5 on tibiae. Don't get me wrong, if my body is cooperating I may try to go 7 on the femurs. However, that would be the best case scenario and I won't know until I'm actually in the trenches.

171.5cm
llanivic13
MMT Member

Credibility 20

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 09:10:31 PM »

Quote from: SysOp link=topic=4452. msg51056#msg51056 date=1325896711

Looks pretty damn good to me. . . . . . where is the extra length femurs or tibias or both? I,m guessing femurs.
Dookieman
Certified Member
MMT Expert

Credibility 41

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 09:39:16 PM »

Looks pretty damn good to me. . . . . . where is the extra length femurs or tibias or both? I,m guessing femurs.

I could answer this question for you but should really read Craig49's diary. I say this because he really overcame a lot of adversity. Craig's diary should be required reading for everyone on this forum.  Smiley

171.5cm
pattymatty
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 11:42:32 PM »

Craig49, you look really great. I can't even tell that you are 9 cm taller than your wingspan. Congratulations!
6ftby2014
MMT Expert

Credibility 38

Current height 171.5cm (5'7.5")

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2012, 07:38:51 AM »

These pics should definitely close the door on any and all future "Proportion" discussions..... they are almost completely irrelevant .

I agree with Dook about Craigs diary being required reading..... and a few others as well (Apo. Tall, Greekster, MMT). I have read them all and have begun to re read them again.

" Whatever you want, you shall have. Whatever you search for, you shall find ".
craig49
LL Legend
MMT Adviser

Credibility 286

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2012, 08:48:25 AM »

I need to apologize to the community.  I measured my wingspan wrong.  I thought that it was done facing forward.  I measured again several times the right way, which is back against the wall, fingertip to fingertip, back of the hand against the wall, palm facing out.  When I did this, I got 177.5cm every time.  I am a bit chubby, always been, probably always will be, that might explain it, I mean bulkier shoulders. 

I thought I had 175cm wingspan the whole time, now I know that I have 177.5cm wingspan.  Hell, I might even trying hanging like a monkey from bars like Shortlegs does and then maybe I can get a 6'2 wingspan like he has. 
AsTallAsWomen
MMT Adviser

Credibility -137

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2012, 04:20:41 PM »

so craig49 are you saying you are 7CM taller than your wingspan then? and not 9.

to re-iterate

you're wingspan is around 177cm
you're new height is ____ cm???

Height         = 164 cm (5' 4.5")
Wingspan     = 167 cm

UK Caucasian Male.
Avg. Male height in region 5' 9.5"
Avg. Female Height in region 5' 4.5"
Shortlegs
MMT Contributor

Credibility 6

Hmm, how to get taller?

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2012, 05:35:00 PM »

lol. for me if I do it backward I got an extra of half centimeters Smiley)
to Astall: his new height is 1m84
dice1985
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2012, 09:01:46 AM »

Chris Scott Lytle (born August 18, 1974) is a retired American mixed martial artist, boxer .  he is 7cm taller than his wingspan

hxxp: en. wikipedia. org/wiki/Chris_Lytle

height : 180cm

wingspan:173 cm
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.