MMT Community
May 26, 2017, 05:26:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: SysOp is not here to make friends - he is here to keep this forum running smoothly and make sure that it stays the most informative site about LL in the world.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Legs7 - External Tibias - Dr.Barinov - 2012 - LL+Correction in Volgograd  (Read 42574 times)
katt
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #160 on: June 19, 2012, 09:12:25 AM »

hello guys,
I do not know where to start the diary, searched and not found but I can say some things here.
katt
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #161 on: June 19, 2012, 09:20:08 AM »

Quote from: Legs7 link=topic=4491. msg60804#msg60804 date=1339921226
Hi Craig, yes I am happy with the result.  I just wanted to say to you big THANK YOU for pointing out that my legs were X shape.  I was at the hospital when I started my leg correction under Dr. Tsarkov's care.  For some reason he's got an impression that I wanted an X-leg and told a lie to Dr. Barinov that I insisted on turning more in order to achieve X legs.  It is a total and utter lie.  The only thing I wanted my legs to be straight.  I never ever said to him I wanted my legs to be X and he never mentioned that they became X or that I've overcorrected.  Dr. Barinov confirmed that my legs are X after you pointed it out to me and agreed to correct them.  Now, I believe, my legs are straight. 

This is how my legs are looking now

[img]hxxp: i1061. photobucket. com/albums/t466/legs7/Volgograd1039. jpg?t=1337343793[img]

beautiful legs
Thanks for posting your diary
EuroPrincess
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 1

PLAN YOUR LL DREAMS PROPERLY!

« Reply #162 on: June 28, 2012, 08:31:26 PM »

Hi, AMG! Thank you for your post on my diary , thank you for your advise ! I do read your diary and the part when you tell that the doctor is not nice sometimes I know ghat you mean. I lived in Russia so I know how carless and mean doctored can be to patients that was one of the reasons why I didn't do my LL in Russia. But I am happy for you that you almost done!!!! Thank you for your diary it is really helpful and you explain everything very good and clear.I wish you all the best!!!!

PLAN YOUR LL DREAMS PROPERLY!
stevie
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 188

« Reply #163 on: June 28, 2012, 09:28:18 PM »

hello guys,
I do not know where to start the diary, searched and not found but I can say some things here.

hi katt,
only people who has 10 posts and over can create a thread.
you can create your own diary as soon as you reach 10 posts, or you can ask someone to do that for you.
Legs7
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 84

I choose Alternative Growing Method!

« Reply #164 on: December 23, 2012, 05:21:09 PM »

Hi everyone,

It has been ages since I've logged in to MMT. These are my final images 4 months on after frame removal.

BEFORE

AFTER With heels on.  Roll Eyes
Kaizen
MMT Member

Credibility 9

« Reply #165 on: December 23, 2012, 07:24:04 PM »

Looking good Legs7. I can't really even see any scars, which is pretty amazing considering you did externals. I'm like 5 months post frame removal and my scars are dark and all over the place lol. Some people just have the magic healing skin  Grin.
Lavocadia
MMT Member

Credibility 9

« Reply #166 on: December 23, 2012, 08:21:44 PM »

Looks good. Please show us more pictures. Smiley
chuck norris
MMT Contributor

Credibility -4

« Reply #167 on: December 23, 2012, 08:58:33 PM »

Looking good Legs7. I can't really even see any scars, which is pretty amazing considering you did externals. I'm like 5 months post frame removal and my scars are dark and all over the place lol. Some people just have the magic healing skin  Grin.

You can't see any scars because the first picture is before the surgery. Smiley
Kaizen
MMT Member

Credibility 9

« Reply #168 on: December 23, 2012, 10:54:57 PM »

You can't see any scars because the first picture is before the surgery. Smiley

Lmao! true, guess I should try reading instead of starring at Legs7's legs  Grin.
Mr.Placebo
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #169 on: August 02, 2015, 05:15:59 PM »

how come the pictures are not available?
I read somewhere on the forum here that you lose a bit of your height within the first 3 months about 2 cm, is it true?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.