MMT Community
September 23, 2018, 09:40:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: MMTA has written a book about about his LL journey.  Click here to buy it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How Can People Be So Stupid? Another Height Scam Video On YouTube.  (Read 8216 times)
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« on: March 01, 2012, 12:01:53 AM »

I absolutely cannot believe that people still waste their money buying these products:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ6MmAjUA5g&feature=related
shoryuken
MMT Member

Credibility 2

« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 10:08:12 AM »

its the same with most things that dont have an exact method of correction. Like balding scams, cancer healers ect. When people are desperate they make stupid decisions and are the most easily to scam
GROWtallORdieTRYING
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 08:42:40 PM »

OMG HOW CAN I ONLY BE FINDING THIS OUT NOW

i want to walk on wings also, like i mean they had pretty background music so they cant be liying hahahahaa

guess there no piont to getting ll for even 15 cm increase when i can buy a 15 day supply of liquid multivitamins. lol

thank god im not 30 yet cause i still got hope! lol
Quixotic
MMT Adviser

Credibility 24

It's expensive, staying human.

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 08:55:30 PM »

By virtue of the fact that we are all on this forum right now we are all 'clever'.  We have had the drive and the ability to find out about ll, find this forum, and become accepted and established on this site.

In doing this, we seem to have forgotten that we are the minority.

Yes there are 'stupid' people out there who do 'stupid' things and say 'stupid' things.   Much of this stupidity comes from ignorance.  a fair percentage comes from natural thought patterns, 'natural intelligence', if you will.  Stupidity can be temporary though.  We can be stupid for a few seconds or a few minutes, we can even be blinded by stupidity and nativity for months, years or life-times.

The stupidity in question comes from desperation.  I think we all went through a period like this.  We lose all rational instinct when we become desperate.  Why do people still cling to life in the most desperate of circumstances? If you're falling off a cliff, one will find themselves flailing their limbs in attempt to grasp at an non-existent ledge.  One will find oneself screaming for help even though know one will hear, and even if they did, what could they do about it? Nothing.  This is stupidity too.  It is no different from people choosing these magic pills.  Out of desperation, they have relinquished all rational thought.  Should we pity them? No.  Should we help them? Yes, but there is no possible way we can help.  Should we stand in awe and ask 'how can they be so stupid'? Absolutely not.  Fact is they can be that stupid.  They are that stupid.  And it's not their fault.  Desperation is a powerful thing.  As a 16 year-old boy, I know what it's like to be in a state of desperation, and do foolish things.  It's Human nature.  Not even the wisest of the wise are immune from innate foolishness.

Current height: 176.5cm
Sitting height: 93.25cm

Target height: 181.5cm
MrIncredible
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 04:00:04 PM »

I would not call it stupidity entirely.  But that's what ignorance + hope + innocence does to people, resulting in them falling prey to such scams.  There aren't many places on the web like MMT.  :(

GROWtallORdieTRYING
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 06:10:47 PM »

well to be honest, yea it is actuarly stupidity, even before i found out about mmt, i still knew all thoose things were a lie.

a smart person knows how to distinguish whether something is a lie or not reguardless of what they know.

but everyone can believe what they want on this one Smiley
john_r
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 06:33:59 AM »

I tried it when I was a teen, desperate to grow taller! it really is a scam!
frankdrebin
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2015, 12:09:24 AM »

A real champion is this guy here: https://www. youtube. com/watch?v=ODNtWdeWNCQ
Look at his before/after pictures aroun 3:50.  He didn't even bother to move his bag on the bench next to him which literally doesn't move from one picture to the other.  Goes to show you how dumb these guys are. . .

However, forgive me for hijacking this thread, but could an admin please, please read my message? I'm not interested in LL and would never have enough money to do it.  But I'd like to discuss Antoine El Hajj's remodeling.  Unfortunately the dedicated thread is closed.  Could you reopen it for me to post a few things? I can't post new threads yet. . .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.