MMT Community
February 27, 2017, 04:22:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Leg Lengthening is NOT an option for people suffering from depression.
LL is not appropriate for people with a history of depression or mental illness - if you're on antidepressants, close your browser now - this site is not for you. Sorry! Sad

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are my legs bowed and not straight?  (Read 43261 times)
gnx547
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« on: March 25, 2012, 08:42:20 PM »

I'm 33 yrs old born with mhe.  I'm 5'2 and do my legs look pretty bad?  To me they don't look normal. What does everyone think?

Redemption
MMT Contributor

Credibility 11

Determination

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 10:35:09 PM »

Well they look kind of bowed but even if they are correcting them will give a a cm or two TOPS. Not going to make a big difference on your life.

Plus after they correct it they will not medically cover you lengthening anymore than what was needed to correct the deformity.

Although I would have to say there isn't really any noticeable deformity. It could just be how your legs look, my friend looks like he has bowed legs but that is just how his legs look like.

You'd be able to know for sure by getting x-rays and going to your local physician.

"If I ever met Genetics, I would kick him in the nuts..."

Current height: 5'7/171cm Future height: 5'11/181cm

Wingspan: 178cm Sitting height: 95cm
devon
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 01:10:04 AM »

Your legs look normal to me
Dookieman
Certified Member
MMT Expert

Credibility 41

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2012, 01:33:59 AM »

Got some nice muscle definition going on.

171.5cm
gnx547
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 07:30:26 PM »

Well they look kind of bowed but even if they are correcting them will give a a cm or two TOPS. Not going to make a big difference on your life.

Plus after they correct it they will not medically cover you lengthening anymore than what was needed to correct the deformity.

Although I would have to say there isn't really any noticeable deformity. It could just be how your legs look, my friend looks like he has bowed legs but that is just how his legs look like.

You'd be able to know for sure by getting x-rays and going to your local physician.

Really only a cm or two?  That stinks, I was hoping for at least 3-4 inches. 
Ja1862
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2014, 11:12:18 AM »

They look slightly bowed. 
Do you feel any pain with them
Ja1862
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2014, 01:50:13 PM »

My legs are very bowed I get extreme pain while walking or standing, my knees always ache and I have to sleep with a pillow between my legs.

My doctors thinks im fine and that painkillers are what I need. 
Tall
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 374

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2014, 10:27:31 PM »

Only x-rays can truly discloses this. You may just have more muscle mass at the outside of your legs.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.