MMT Community
February 22, 2019, 11:37:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Please spread the word and invite people from other Leg Lengthening forums to join us - this is a professionally-run forum and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening - all are welcome - there'll be no delays in signing-up either, unlike some other forums! Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: One Year Anniversary of the Rebirth of MMT  (Read 7336 times)
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« on: April 10, 2012, 10:40:09 AM »

On April 10th, 2011 the MMT website was turned back on after being offline for two months. On that date I purchased the site and took over permanent administration of it from the former owner, MMT Admin. Today I am celebrating the one year anniversary of the rebirth of MMT.

MMT was founded in mid-2006. When the site came back online in April of 2011, there were 4500 registered members. As of this morning, there are now 6075 members. That is a 35% increase in membership in one year. I have made small changes to the way information is named and organized and also brought back some content that had been take offline for one reason or another. I also invited back some members that had been deleted by one of the former admins. One of those members, Crazy+6, now has two successful LL diaries on the site.

In the past year a lot of people have been able to make the right choice about LL because of the information on this site. I hope over the next year, some people will actually be able to have their LL because of this site. Cheers.
COOPER
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 11

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 04:12:46 AM »

I have learned a lot from the forum, such a wealth of information and detailed and aspiring diaries  Grin. My only wish was had I known few years back, I would have my own diary by now.

Highly motivated to do LL in futute and many thanks to all LL veterans for posting detail account of their diaries. Possibly looking in mid to late 2013. Thank you Sysop for keeping the site running!

Starting Height: 160
Lengthening Goal- 7 to 8
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 12:06:00 AM »

Congrats on the great progress you're making, Sysop. Smiley

SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 12:34:30 PM »

As of this morning, Make Me Taller now has 7,000 registered members. We have added almost 1,000 members in the past eight months since April of 2012. If members keep joining at this rate then we will hit 10,000 members before the end of 2014.

Over the last few months it has gotten harder to register new members because for every one real new member that wants to join, there have been 100 spammers trying to flood the board with their cra*. That is a lot to sort through to get to the real members. I'm hoping the more members we have and the more people that do cosmetic leg lengthening, the more doctors will start to do it, the more companies will invent technologies to make it easier and safer, and the more accepted it will become in the world.
leonard
MMT Contributor

Credibility 18

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 02:01:39 AM »

Very impressive! And thanks SysOp for keeping this forum so "clean". We all appreciate it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.