MMT Community
October 23, 2014, 09:57:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Tough love is the best love for people considering Leg Lengthening - the truth hurts, but it's important to be realistic Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Alternative To LL - Grow Two Inches Taller  (Read 3727 times)
upinthesky
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 91

« on: April 12, 2012, 03:46:17 PM »

http://gizmodo.com/5901239/want-to-look-two+inches-taller-try-holding-a-gun

Grin

Starting Height: 165 cm
Final Height: 172 cm

Date of Surgery: January 6th, 2014
Started Lengthening: January 11th, 2014
Started Walking Again: March 21st, 2014
From Surgery to Walking: 75 days

Lengthened 7 cm with Dr.Muharrem Inan in Istanbul, Turkey with the Fitbone Internal Method.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.