MMT Community
April 16, 2014, 07:36:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Please spread the word and invite people from other Leg Lengthening forums to join us - this is a professionally-run forum and is properly maintained and developed for our community by people who have actually had Leg Lengthening - all are welcome - there'll be no delays in signing-up either, unlike some other forums! Wink

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Microfractures and Ankle Weights  (Read 4764 times)
elvergalarga
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2013, 06:52:52 PM »

Excuse me for my english.  This is my first post.  I' ve been doing inversions systematically the last 3 years 30-60 mins x 2-3 times daily, 5-6 times a week, watching tv or reading.  I used to be 1. 62m and now I I am 1. 67m.  My legs and abs are much stronger and defined.  This 3-year period I took chondroitine glucosamine and MSM, Calcium Magnesium and Zinc, multivitamins, bee pollen complex, resveratrol, astragalus root extract and cycloastragenol.  Also I used to have some white hair, now they disappeared.  I am 33 years old and I look much younger now.

Hi im 35 years, im very interested to grow some ctms in my torso,i think the inversions cul d work for i crease 2 or 3 ctms but i dont know wich suplements took, could you send me  a perso al mesage for explain how took the pills?
SysOp
Prophet of Leg Lengthening
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 702

« Reply #41 on: October 13, 2013, 08:42:33 PM »

Hi im 35 years, im very interested to grow some ctms in my torso,i think the inversions cul d work for i crease 2 or 3 ctms but i dont know wich suplements took, could you send me  a perso al mesage for explain how took the pills?

Please tell me you are joking. None of that snake oil actually works.
MAN-OF-STEEL
MMT Member

Credibility 2

It's not an "S"...

« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2013, 05:36:49 AM »

this topic was strange from its inception. Nothing works other than LL to gain height. The only time anything could probably work is if someone is very young and is still growing, even then, it might be attributed to normal growth process regardless of the methods on trial.

Sometimes, you have to take a leap of faith.  The trust part comes later.   
P
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #43 on: October 16, 2013, 05:55:57 AM »

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/7731/0dnp.jpg
thetallerman
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #44 on: October 16, 2013, 06:47:11 AM »

I'll be totally honest about myself, I at one time bought into the ankle weights idea, I mean I was desperate for a solution, didn't yet know about LL, but the way it was explained to me made sense: Jog really hard and create microfractures, use ankle weights to pull the bone ever so slightly apart and then the bone heals up with you having gained a tiny bit of height; supposedly after a few months you're supposed to have gained an inch or so.

But then I started reading up more on the fact that the microfractures are really random and they don't go all the way through the bone, so there's no way for the entire bone to be evenly stretched out and then to regrow, the whole idea kind of falls through and the fact that I couldn't find any legitimate success stories with PROOF.

Please don't waste your time with ankle weights.

I also did try an inversion table and I did SEEM to gain height, but I noticed it was because my posture dramatically improved.  So that's another good point: take advantage of the height you have by not slouching anyyy of it away.

In the end, you might try many FREE/Cheaper so-called alternatives to LL, but you'll finally discover that you had been wasting your time.

Logically LL is the only thing that makes sense.  The bone is broken, separated, and bone consolidates in the space created, it MAKES SENSE, and there's tons of success stories on here.

Current Height: 5' 7"

Future Height: 5' 10"
(hoping to get 8cms with the precise 2 soon!)
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.