MMT Community
January 21, 2019, 01:34:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT: If you're new to Leg Lengthening, then Click Here! to start with our FAQs section, which contains the answers to all of the most common questions! Please read these important FAQs before posting new questions!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ilike8cm - External Tibias - Dr. Xia - 2012 - OUCH THAT HURTS!!!  (Read 96207 times)
Iiike8cm
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2012, 05:02:02 PM »

BAO JAO from 2012 05 19
I get a BAO JAO everyday.  It is a hot towel wrap with some massage/caressing to increase blood circulation. My feet immediately feels rejuvenated every time I get a BJ. My maid gives me a 25 to 30 minute BJ. Another maid gave me a BJ and it was only 15 minutes...each maid does it somewhat differently.  Some maids do a lot of massaging and caressing. My maid does not do this so much but it is still all good. She works hard and means well.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxU8pnhBFkk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxU8pnhBFkk</a>

"check yoself befo you wreck yoself"
deaddog
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 10

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2012, 07:17:11 PM »

@deaddog - not all surgeries are perfect, 100% according to plan. Who knows, I may have moved my leg during the op or my bone is weak in that area.

The shattered piece I circled in red on xray, is not unusually. It will heal. My sister who is a Physician in the states, say that fracture is not uncommon. She has seen a lot a lot a lot worse and when patients come into her hospital from a CAR ACCIDENT.

I am happy the way my surgery went. It could have been worse. Anywho, it is the past and I prefer not to dwell on what I have no control over. Let's not comment on that anymore.

Regarding femurs -- it is my tempting. Financially, I cannot afford it at this time and will take me several years to save up 100K for femurs. I heard that is how much it cost in total from a patient here who did femurs at Betz (op, food & accommodation, physiotherapy). In several years, I will be 30+ years old...and will be locked into a job.. so opportunity to have the operation is slim.

I have been going to college off and on for 7 years, and my mom is getting tired of me leeching off of her (she still loves me). I have only worked 2 years since leaving college.  I made 44K and 34K for the last two years, however I do spend a lot of money going out and random bullshit. I spend every dime I made.  I found out about this surgery mid March 2012 and at the time did not have much money. I had to borrow my mom's money...again leeching off of her.  I feel I can make this money back in no time once I get working again.  This time I will save and save and save.  

In short (no pun intended), yes I would like to do femurs ... up to 2.5 inches. My current goal for Beijing is 3 inches but will see... maybe 2.8 inches.

Cool Ilike8cm, thanks for your answers dude! I also think you made a good decision with Beijing, hopefully they will make the improvements in the facility you have mentioned. Anyways, it looks like you are in good hands there.

I totally understand the whole time and financial dilemma regarding doing your femurs. I am still in school myself to get my BSN in nursing and that is what is primarily holding me up. If you don't mind me asking, you say you have two college degrees, what field do you plan to pursue working in when you finish your LL?

Regarding being 30+ when it became possible to do your femurs, I don't think that is too old to go for if that is something you still want to do. I think Apotheosis was mid-thirties when he had his first of two LL ops so you will still be plenty young enough if you so desire.

Anyways, thanks for the great diary and pics and videos, etc. I like your straightforward tell it like it is style! Stay strong brother, were all rooting for you! Cheesy

dd
Dookieman
Certified Member
MMT Expert

Credibility 41

« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2012, 11:42:07 PM »

Great diary (or diarrhea as you said) thus far. Keep it coming!

171.5cm
Iiike8cm
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2012, 12:33:54 AM »

Exercises at Early Stages from Day 6 onward
Day 6 onward because day 1 - 5 you are on IV and can't do jack sh!t except for ipad, iphone stuff.
I made this video 2012 05 20
Video has voice commentary so I won't write much (although the purpose of my diary is to improve my writing...bloody hell)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtu2zRtEyc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFtu2zRtEyc</a>

pattymatty
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2012, 12:37:17 AM »

Ilike8cm, I like your play on words!  Grin I wish you a complication-free and successful leg lengthening.
Iiike8cm
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2012, 02:38:16 AM »

Day 14 Post Op (from now on…its always post op unless I say otherwise)
It is 9:00AM as I am writing this post.  Last night I stayed up to 1:30~AM. Later than my bedtime.  My bedtime is usually around midnight. I was on working on MMT related stuff…uploading videos and linking them. I naturally wake up at 7AM or so… so I had 6 hours of sleep. Very typical of my sleeping hours back home in the States.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pain
Not so much pain. Only pain I am experiencing now is flesh cutting.  Since my pinhole cuts are starting to dry up and heal…every movement in my leg, particularly bending and extending my legs would stretch and put pressure on these pin holes thus…cracking up the dried healed flesh and recutting them. Best way to describe this is by experience. Go grab a knife and a drill, slit your leg open and drill through your skin, flesh, and bone…the pin hole cut not too big … about 3 mm wide in diameter.  Drill from 1 side to the other as in, all the way through your leg, and then stick a steel rod about 4 inches long through that hole. Stainless steel would be ideal since it has antibacterial properties and easy to clean. Now repeat about 8x in each leg. Don’t do it yourself, get help from a friend…a trusted friend, or even your loved one. Make sure they are not on your life insurance's beneficiaries.

After the 8 holes or so in each leg, tape up the wounds. Use gauzes to soak up bursting blood. After all said and done, wear 5 lbs ankle weights on each leg, and another 5 lbs weights around the knee area.  After day 5, you can smart moving your leg around…and from day 9 to now (14 for me), you will experience that healed flesh being irritated again by movements in your leg that causes the steel rods/pins to rub against the semi healed cuts.

Back to the point – flesh rubbing is the only pain I feel right now.

I seem to be able to lift my right leg a little higher than before.  In prior days, I could lift my right leg about 2 mm off of the bed and I can start feeling pressure building on the “X” area and the longer I hold my leg lifted the more I felt like it is going to snap.

Now, I can lift it higher… about 2 to 3 inches off of the bed for a couple seconds before feeling that same pressure.  Appears to be improving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Fears
I fear pin infections, pin loss, and random bad luck as some of the patients here call it.

PIN INFECTIONS are caused by foreign particles entering your pin holes. Dirt, debris, dust, bugs, seamen, etc. I try hard to clean my pin sites twice a day and cover up my legs with a towel when I go outside. The results of pin infections are mostly…
1. loss of days turning. No turning = no tallah foh yuuu.
2. IV…I hate IV..you lay like a dead corpse... not being able to do anything except for iphone ipad.

-----------
PIN LOSS arises from pressure on the pins whether it be from leg extraction or walking or standing. Think of it as two cars with two radio antennas. These two cars are 5 ft apart (or any length for that matter). You tie a rope to the two antennas. In this analogy, the two antennas are the pins, the rope is your muscles/tendons/ligaments or whatever (im a business major not a human anatomy expert). As the two cars move in opposite directions, initial maybe be loose, but as the cars move apart, the rope may have some initial elasticity and may stretch but eventually the rope will pull on the two antennas together because cannot stretch any further.

Anyways, pin loss… as you turn the dials on the frames, the frames with extract/lengthen your legs thus stretching your soft tissues and pulling your bone apart. Some of your turns will result in pin bending. The pins will bend some and the tissues will stretch some. For some patients, this pin bending is a lot. For some it is a little.  20% vs. 5%.  The percentages are calculated by how many turns you do … convert that to a length (mm or cm) and what your actual xray says (actual turning lengthen – xray length = pin loss length … divide the pin loss length by actual turns length = %). Please DO NOT ASK ME TO EXPLAIN!!

Other Suggested causes of pin loss ----
Some patients believe that pin loss is caused by standing and walking.  But if you look at the dynamics of standing and walking …. When you stand, your weight and the gravitational pressure, the force (physics term) is down thus compressing on the pins/frames in the opposite direction of extraction.  Also note that the frames keep your legs from getting shorter/losing lengthening.  The frames are designed to not lose mm/cm’s ..but is it perfect in application as it is in theory? Anyways, the cars’ force/pressure are moving towards each other so would this cause pin loss/pin bending because pin bending is in the direction of extract/cars moving apart.

Also, is there a direct correlation between pin loss and pin bending? @Veterans -- please comment

Because of uncertain in this area, I will stand and walk as minimal as I can. I will just do enough to be active but not overboard.

-------
Last Fear Bad Luck
Some patients here experience bad luck. They do everything asked of them by the doctors yet they have weird pain, lots of pain. I am referring to @tramadol. I feel for ya bro. f**king sucks, doctors should show more concern and investigate your problem. Doctors say pain is normal and that it is okay.  Correct me if I said anything wrong @tramadol.

Anyways, I just hope I don’t run into these bad luck situations.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall health condition and experience
I do see the muscle loss in my thighs and calves…this is expected as I don’t work out my calves and quads like I used to.  Back home, I would do squats, run, and do lots of free weights.  I don’t like too much mass … I think my physique looks like bruce lee except like 8 inches shorter, not nearly as cut, a little beer belly, but I do have more mass than bruce lee.  My point is, I am losing muscle in my legs cuz I can’t do squats and such. I am sure I am losing some of my pecs as well since I don't bench. My tris and biceps may have loss some mass as well. Only thing that got stronger is my family jewel which gets plenty of exercises oh and maybe my forearms are getting strong as well.

Anyways, I feel great. This whole procedure has been SO FAR easy for me. Knock on wood. Before coming here, I read a couple diaries and they all seemed painful, so mentally, I was preparing for the worse. I was expecting to visit HELL for 5 months yet it feels like a vacation …not the ideal vacation but still nice to be in a foreign country with foreign people learning a foreign language.

I am being treated like royalty from my maid. I boss her around for everything...it is expected that you request them to do everything and they do it freely.  I think the maids probably came from somewhere far ...some small province or village because one patient told me that my maid's chinese is hard to understand because she has some accent of a small village/town/province.
I tell my maid, I want water...she gets me water...normally she monitors my glass... if it is even half empty she refills it. But there are times where she would be in other rooms, I would yell out her name and she would come and fulfill my requests. Kinda like a REAL maid/servant that you see in old Chinese movies. LOL... never thought I would have a maid.  In the U.S., I had to do everything myself.  Anyways, I enjoy being pampered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Opinion
Makemetaller.org f**king sucks! The technology (infrastructure) of this site f**king sucks dick. We live in 2012…look at facebook technology, google plus technology, twitter technology, any blogging service technology.

Whenever I post an image or a video here… takes me like a 20 minutes! What the fuc* SYSOP? I currently update my friends and family via google plus…. And everything takes seconds! The only reason why I am posting on this shitty board is for the people…they reply to my post with better responses than my “circles” on google plus. But shi* man, upgrade this shi*.  Why the hell am I using @tramadol when this command does nothing?

In terms of LL, google plus is like Betz or Paley, and this MMT site is some back alley clinic in Uganda. No offense SYSOP, just constructive criticism in a real NON FACE TO FACE way.

Gregory
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2012, 04:39:53 AM »

Reason for choosing Beijing
-Learn Chinese
-Live in clinic
-Maids, nurses available 24/7
-Always a doctor around (or so I have heard)
-Many other patients here doing LL... feels like a community (moral support)
-Many successful diaries coming out of Beijing

I definitely agree with all of these. I especially agree with the fifth one. The Guang Ji Hospital gives its patients great opportunities to meet some great people along the way to support each other while lengthening. Never before that had I been able to openly talk about my height insecurities with anyone else, so I kind of felt liberated coming out of the hospital, not only for my new height.

What I like about Beijing after being here:
-The maids are AWESOME! Very helpful! They work 7 days/week and over 12-15 hours per day!! I feel bad at how much they have to work. They live here at the clinic as well...away from their families  Sad .. but thank you maids!
-I like the courtyard/garden... feels nice to be outside in the shade with birds chirping.. makes you feel great!

Yeah I also felt bad for the maids. Goddamn I wonder why they don't give them at least a day off each week. There are maids like Yiang Ye that have been working there for years and I just wonder how they are able to do it. (although we all know that on Sundays they tend to slack off a little bit)

What I don't like about Beijing after being here:
-Mosquitos
-Fruit flies (they look like fruit flies... even though I don't have any fruit laying around)
-Sewer system very rudimentary. I THINK it is just a pipe that openly dumps to canal outside.. I heard stories of a rat crawling through sewer and up to the toilet) -- there is no P trap like in the U.S.... P trap or J trap... to trap gases from reentering the house. Google it.
-Fruit flies come out of the shower drain all the time! and the drain emits horrendous smell!
-This is a live in clinic for practically disabled people...there should be handrails everywhere ... yet there are NONE! None in the room, none in the bathroom, none in the hallway. If this Beijing hospital is to become a premier international external lengthening clinic .... INSTALL HANDRAILS!!

I agree with you. I also hated the fact that they wash your dishes in the bathroom and throw away food in the trash bin that is next to the toilet. YUCK!!!

Good luck with your lengthening man!
kneehowguys
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2012, 03:33:24 PM »

BAO JAO from 2012 05 19
I get a BAO JAO everyday.  It is a hot towel wrap with some massage/caressing to increase blood circulation. My feet immediately feels rejuvenated every time I get a BJ. My maid gives me a 25 to 30 minute BJ. Another maid gave me a BJ and it was only 15 minutes...each maid does it somewhat differently.  Some maids do a lot of massaging and caressing. My maid does not do this so much but it is still all good. She works hard and means well.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxU8pnhBFkk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxU8pnhBFkk</a>

Interesting choice of letters to abbreviate BAO JAO. I shoulda started reading only after the words "feels rejuvenated"

Someone please tell me I am not the only one seeing this. This would make for an interesting google search. 

Ok in all seriousness

So

I remember in an earlier post people complaining about the physical therapy being nonexistant in beijing and only consisting of this B act that the maids do. Just wondering if the BF rates are significantly different for this as compared to Sarin or Eastern European doctors.

What are your thoughts on this?

Crazy had some links on ideas for preventing BF
http://www.skymall.com/shopping/detail.htm?pid=13177693&c=10640&v=&ruleId=929,934&cm_sp=Recommend-_-YMAL-_-ProductPage

http://www.skymall.com/shopping/detail.htm?pid=102118828&c=10640&v=&ruleId=929,934&cm_sp=Recommend-_-YMAL-_-ProductPage

but it looks like they wouldn't be able to fit on w/ the frames. Are these only possible for internals?

Iiike8cm
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2012, 05:51:30 PM »

@kneehowguys I have no clue buddy. I would say to prevent ballerina..just stand and walk for an hour or two per day.

Iiike8cm
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2012, 05:55:33 PM »

I have one question for you though. 30000 usd is a lot of money and I can't think of anyway to pay them yet.

My advice is get a job, work, and save. Or take out an equity line of credit on your house. Or take out credit card loans. Or borrow from parents, rich uncles, etc. Or pawn some of your belongings.

Hope that answers your question.

Iiike8cm
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2012, 06:06:56 PM »

If you don't mind me asking, you say you have two college degrees, what field do you plan to pursue working in when you finish your LL?

Regarding being 30+ when it became possible to do your femurs, I don't think that is too old to go for if that is something you still want to do. I think Apotheosis was mid-thirties when he had his first of two LL ops so you will still be plenty young enough if you so desire.

I have a B.S. in Business ... Real Estate emphasis... then went back to school and got another B.S...this time in Accounting. I have also passed the CPA exams. I will be pursuing CPA related work when this journey ends. I am also an active Real Estate broker.

Femurs...tempting...I probably will...but it will have to wait.. and who knows, anything can happen in the next couple years but I will certainly start saving once I start working again.

Iiike8cm
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2012, 06:11:58 PM »

Ilike8cm, I like your play on words!  Grin I wish you a complication-free and successful leg lengthening.

What can I say? I am a player .... of words.

Iiike8cm
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2012, 06:18:38 PM »

Yeah I also felt bad for the maids. Goddamn I wonder why they don't give them at least a day off each week. There are maids like Yiang Ye that have been working there for years and I just wonder how they are able to do it. (although we all know that on Sundays they tend to slack off a little bit)

Yeah, I really really feel bad for the maids. No way in hell would anyone work this much in the U.S.

Well, the maids' sacrifices go to a good cause...I will be sooo much more attractive 3 inches taller

Iiike8cm
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2012, 06:22:35 PM »

Well! That pretty much answered everyone's questions!

Also thank you to all those who had wished me a successful complication free journey...I think god answered your prayers/requests because day 15 has been the best day yet!

Again, day 14.5 to 15 onward has been the best days yet! I shall go to sleep now and will post tomorrow with xrays and updates.

earl25
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2012, 02:03:49 AM »

i think your fruit fly problem is really a drain fly problem. I used to work in a facility for developmentally disabled people and we had this same problem. To fix it we  dumped an entire bottle of bleach down the drain then covered the drain for a few days. It wiped them out for awhile they came back tho, so we did it again.
Iiike8cm
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2012, 02:44:30 AM »

Reflection & Advice on the first few days
------------------------------------------------
Most of my concerns coming into this journey were the first week or so after the operation. I wanted to know every little detail… so I read only the first week or so of several diaries. I did get a lot of information but not all that I needed. The purpose of this post is to give valuable information I have gathered for the first days.

First 4 days or so
Expect to be dependent on the maids for everything! You are basically a “dead corpse” per se. You cannot move your legs. You cannot leave your bed. Shifting any weight or moving your legs in any way/any direction no matter how far…will hurt…there will be pain.

PEE - You will be peeing through the catheter. It is a tube inserted very deep into your urethra. The catheter will drain your bladder automatically. Peeing is easy.

SH!T – let’s hope you don’t need to do #2 (shi* dump poop) during the first few days.  You cannot poop in bed. I guess you can, but it is very uncommon, very rare. My sister told me to just poop in bed and the nurses will clean it. Yeah, in the U.S. you can do that. Not here! Three levels of care here.
1.   Doctors - access limited; unless you go to them. They will visit you every day during the first week of your surgery but less frequently after that. If you want to see the doctor, you have to wheelchair down to the Doctor’s office. Or push the nurse button (a remote control next to your bed that pages the nurse..when the nurse come you can request to see a doctor).
2.    Nurses – not like nurses in the U.S. Their attitude is that of U.S. doctors. Their ego is high. They will not refill your water; they will not perform any requests for you. In the U.S. nurses are amazing..they care for you well. U.S. nurses are a combination of maids and nurses.
3.   Maids – they are f**king amazing – so caring, so nice, they will do everything you ask of them. Almost servant like but servant has a negative connotation. Your daily, minute by minute interaction is with the maids. Maids speak no English. Come prepared with common vocabs and phrases. “wo yao shui” “wo yao na ge” “zhe ge” “dui” “malo” “yao chifan” “xie xie”. Know colors and #1 – 10.

Hygiene
--------------
You brush your teeth in bed. Maid will hold bucket for you to spit in. You will wash your face in bed with water bucket. Maids usually just have 1 bucket for you to wash your face, so if you contaminate it with face wash, they will have to go get new bucket…hard to request this in Chinese. For me, I just use water to wash my face without face wash. I was concern about that because I have acne prone skin, but somehow just washing my face with plain water, my face did not break out at all here. My routine at home is: gentle face wash cream, dry towel, and then apply prescription grade acne medication (Retin A). So far in Beijing, I wash my face with plain water, no face wash, no acne cream and yet my face is clear. I think it may be the weather.

Bath/shower – you will not be able to take a bath because the bathrooms here do not have bath tubs; just standing shower with extension hose and shower head. First week or so, you cannot even shower. The maid brings a bucket of water and will wipe you down with a warm wet cloth. Mostly your back, front, arms, neck, face if you want them to, and maybe your private…my maid did not for me…I did that myself or just did not clean that area for a couple days.

Once you achieve some mobility..mobility within your bed..you can wipe yourself. You will know when you achieved mobility because your legs would hurt less when you move them.

Contact wearers – go with glasses until you can move freely around your room (with office chair). For me it was 14 days post op.

Sleep – first few days, you will drift in and out of sleep. You won’t feel tired or sleep deprived because you don’t feel pain and you are always resting/sleeping.

Sore butt, back, tailbone – The maids will massage your back and butt to relieve pain. However, I suggest you make a request to Ronne to have extra soft padding. My maid folded a comforter (soft blanket) in half and put it on my bed and then put bed sheets over it. She did this after I told her my tail bone hurts too much…maybe day 4 or 5.  I wished I had known this earlier.  Also – I would put a small pillow under 1 side of my back; about 20% into the back…meaning don’t put the pillow under your whole back; don’t put the pill under half of your back, put it under around 20% of your back that way you kind of elevate your tailbone from making too much contact with the bed. This will alleviate 40% of the weight off of your tailbone. Alternate between the left side and right side. Do it for about 30 minutes or so. I found this very very more bearable.

Buy baby wipes – to wipe your face, neck and such. You will feel refreshed instantly without the hassle of having the maid fill up a bucket of water and get a towel for you (takes time to fill up bucket).

Buy Mentos, chewing gum, hard candy – you will be in bed all the time and at times will develop dry mouth and just tastelessness in your mouth. Popping a mentos will add taste in your mouth and makes your will better. I don’t know how to explain this well, but just do it. Buy these things.

Food – the maids will feed you during the first few days. You eat liquid foods that way you won’t need to take a shi*. These liquidy food does not have much of a taste therefore you should pop some mentos after eating.

Buy a mosquito zapper – mosquitoes and fruit flies bug the shi* out of me. I zap them. This has become a sport for me.

Buy a back scratcher - or something that will extend your arms reach for things. It will come in handy when you need to get something that is out of arm’s length. Very useful.

Bring ipad/iphone – in my opinion, music is very therapeutic.. especially during these first few days…and get comfortable headphones.  I like those that has silicone tip that fits into your ears. Skullcandy is a brand that I like.

I can’t think of anything else. These first few days were the toughest for me. The days do feel unbearable at times but if you follow everything I mentioned here, it will make it a little bit more bearable. The information above….worth sooooo much…I would have paid $$$ for the above information. Feel lucky my friends…I’m a nice and a generous person.

Iiike8cm
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2012, 03:03:07 AM »

Taking a sh!t
---------------
Two maids are needed the first few days. Two office chairs are need. Your legs cannot bend during the first few days.

The maids will transfer you to one office chair and your straight legs on the other office chair. One maid will handle 1 office chair and the other maid will handle the other office chair.

The floor is tiled flooring. The areas between tiles (the 1cm or so of grout), these will feel some small bumps as the maids push you to the bathroom. Any bumps, you will feel minor pain.  If Beijing is to redo the flooring...PLEASE put in hardwood or linoleum.

Getting through the bathroom door is tough.
1. There is larger bump from room floor to bathroom floor. Larger than the grout on tile flooring
2. The doorway width is standard (so if you are tall.. ouch my friend...because outside of the bathroom is a corridor ...wall. From bathroom door to the outside of bathroom wall is about 4~ feet. Taller ppl will have a hard time getting into the bathroom with straight legs on chairs.) Once you can bend your bends, it will be easier but then that is 14 days post op.

3. Have some upper body strength to lift yourself from the office chair over to toilet seat. The heavy you are...the tougher..cuz the maids aren't body builders. Exercise my friend...work on pecs, triceps, biceps, some torso.
4. You will wipe your own butt so the ass must be lifted/tilted...requires you to shift some your weight onto 1 side so your hand can access your asshole lol
5. I suggest you fill the toilet bowl with some toilet paper; that way when sh!t drops from your asshole to the water..it does not splash and wet your butt...*less wiping if your butt is less dirty/wet

Maids will not wipe for you.

--------------------------------------------------
During the first 3-4 days post op...you will be nude..full nude. You cover yourself with comforter in bed. Going to the bathroom, maids will put a towel or something over your crotch.

I got used to sleeping with no pants on and it feels good...so now I sleep with my shorts down to my knees. *another priceless tip!

Iiike8cm
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2012, 03:19:42 AM »

@everyone - please pray for my buddy @tramadol ... he is not doing so well... he paid 24,000euros for 8cm but doctors say he may have to stop lengthening and he is currently at 5cm. He is going through a lot of pain. Doctors do not know the cause of pain.

I feel for ya @tramadol...that's a lot of money and pain thus far for not reaching your goal. I'll buy you a prostitute.. for real!

Iiike8cm
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2012, 03:00:03 PM »

Please disregard all my explanations and theories about pin bending and pin loss. I had no idea what I was saying. I spoke with another patient today who explained it to me.

Iiike8cm
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 6

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2012, 05:51:46 PM »

X-Rays from 2012 05 21
Brief update:
Doctor said good bone growth. My right leg is getting alot better. I can lift it longer and longer each day without pain. Left leg is still superb..can lift very long time.

The red coloring is not blood...I was just trying to cross out my name. X-ray doctor wrote my name in perfect roman alphabet.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.