MMT Community
January 21, 2019, 02:02:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT: If you're new to Leg Lengthening, then Click Here! to start with our FAQs section, which contains the answers to all of the most common questions! Please read these important FAQs before posting new questions!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EuroPrincess - External Tibias - Dr. Xia - 2012 - A Princess Arrives At The Ball  (Read 67074 times)
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« on: May 24, 2012, 02:19:25 PM »

Princess has asked me to start a diary for her. She is arriving in Beijing in a few days to do external tibias with Dr. Xia. Congrats on the start of your journey Princess. We can't wait to hear your story. Smiley
EuroPrincess
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 1

PLAN YOUR LL DREAMS PROPERLY!

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 02:23:06 PM »

Hi!!! Thank you very much!!!

EuroPrincess
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 02:35:39 PM »

First I want to say thank you for this wonderful website that helped me to find more information about LL and now i know what to expect! I want to thank you some members who was patient with me and answered my question!!! Thank you very much you really did help me a lot!

About me : I am in my 20's, from Europe, I am little shorter than average. I want to increase my tibia by 8 cm.
My English is not perfect so there will be misspelling of words probably and some people will have hard time to understand that I am trying to say but i will try my best to explain thing better. I am a little worried I am afraid of pain and I even afraid of word surgery  Sad  But I know I can do it because this is that i really want and I never give up!

systematic
MMT Member

Credibility 1

Get up, Stand up

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 02:37:38 PM »

Looking forward to another excellent diary.

Let us know how it goes Princess and thanks for the effort :)

Wish you the best.

Starting: 5' 7"
EuroPrincess
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2012, 02:42:19 PM »

thank you systematic!

If you have any advise as what should I take with me to the hospital please share or if you just have any advise that will be helpful I would really appreciate that.thank you.

systematic
MMT Member

Credibility 1

Get up, Stand up

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2012, 02:49:51 PM »

Quote from: Princess link=topic=5024. msg59441#msg59441 date=1337870539
thank you systematic!

If you have any advise as what should I take with me to the hospital please share or if you just have any advise that will be helpful I would really appreciate that. thank you.

Although I haven't gotten my LL done yet, here's what I've heard from several diaries:

1. ) Bring lots of movies, books, music - whatever helps you pass time.

2. ) Clear every single doubt with your doctor BEFORE the operation.  Stuff like ballerina foot locking, scar healing, lengthening speed, etc.

3. ) Make sure you take all the right vitamins/supplements with you in case your package does not include it.

4. ) Something I forgot Smiley

Good luck!

Starting: 5' 7"
Deus Ex
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 114

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2012, 03:58:05 PM »

It's good that you decided to start a diary since there are not many diaries of female patients around.
We'll see you in a few days Smiley
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2012, 05:48:39 PM »

Princess has asked me to post these photos of her tibias pre-surgery:

EuroPrincess
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2012, 06:08:10 PM »

SO these are pictures of my legs right now,I think that my tibia and femur are the same size whats why I want to make my tibia longer ,I saw a few people who's tibia was naturally longer and its looks good and almost unnoticable .

Gregory
MMT Member

Credibility 4

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2012, 07:41:15 PM »

Best of luck Princess! Depending on what country you are coming from, you might need an electrical adapter if you are going to bring your own electronics and your own laptop. Also, if you have some favorite personal care items make sure to bring enough supplies for six months because you might not find the same kind or brand in China, and the driver who takes you shopping might not know exactly what it is that you are trying to get because he doesn't speak very much English at all.

6ftby2014
MMT Expert

Credibility 38

Current height 171.5cm (5'7.5")

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2012, 08:00:31 PM »

Princess, good luck with everything. You are in good hands over there.

Your legs look really nice ( not being creepy or anything) they will look great in a few months.

Check out the thread "What I now know about LL that I wish I knew before LL" ( or something like that). It is full of great tips from LL veterans and those "in the know" .  Grin

" Whatever you want, you shall have. Whatever you search for, you shall find ".
stevie
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 188

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2012, 09:04:33 PM »

Follow your dream, Princess...

I wish you the best.
EuroPrincess
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2012, 10:12:58 PM »

Thank you Gregory,I will try to buy stuff to take with me,even thou there are all made in China Smiley
Thank you 6ftby2014,for advise!I will read that!
Thank you Stevie!!!

Honestly, I didn't read everything on this site because I didn't have enough time .I found the makemetaller.org a few months ago and just couldnt wait to do the LL. I chose China because of the most diary I read was from China and I fell it will be save there they have a lot of experience and I want to learn Chines. I hope I will have Chines roommate!
I dont think that it is crazy to do that kind of surgery ,now a lot of women do plastic surgeries like nose job,boob job  and etc so how is LL different? And I dont care that others think about LL I think its great and right! I am doing something that i thought would never be possible! It is a dream come true Smiley and it worth it!

deaddog
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 10

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2012, 11:10:37 PM »

I dont think that it is crazy to do that kind of surgery ,now a lot of women do plastic surgeries like nose job,boob job  and etc so how is LL different? And I dont care that others think about LL I think its great and right! I am doing something that i thought would never be possible! It is a dream come true Smiley and it worth it!

Nice Princess! Cheesy

Here's wishing you a smooth LL journey! It's really nice of you to share your LL experience with us and just remember that we are all here pulling for you. I'm sure your diary will be a great resource to everyone here and especially the other females who don't have as many diaries to view that are written from a woman's perspective.

Great work Princess for pursuing your dreams, I wish you all the best that life has to offer!

dd

Dookieman
Certified Member
MMT Expert

Credibility 41

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2012, 02:46:52 AM »

Princess is finally at the ball! Wow thanks for the diary as I'd really like to see more female diaries here.

171.5cm
HighTalent
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2012, 07:54:11 AM »

Quote from: Princess link=topic=5024. msg59489#msg59489 date=1337897578
I hope I will have Chines roommate!

Hello Princess,

I'am one of the foreign patient here in Beijing.  Ronne just told me there will be another new female patient from England will be joining with you in a couple of days.  I think the most likely you will be room mate with her.

I wish you have a nice journey to get here  Smiley

HighTalent
pattymatty
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2012, 12:30:25 PM »

Hey Princess, good luck with your leg lengthening! I hope you have a smooth sailing one. I'm sure the MMT boys there will keep you company. It's great to have another diary from a woman's perspective. God bless!
6ftby2014
MMT Expert

Credibility 38

Current height 171.5cm (5'7.5")

« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2012, 05:04:32 PM »

Great to have another female diary. Patty is next!  Grin

" Whatever you want, you shall have. Whatever you search for, you shall find ".
Lavocadia
MMT Member

Credibility 9

« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 05:13:18 PM »

I'm so sick and tired of all these ''every cm counts'' members. 8 cm one bone segment is just too much.

Good luck.
mcmc
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2012, 06:42:53 PM »

Hi Princess,

May I ask how do you pay for your package?

I've been told that they don't accept cash and check, if someone has bought traveler's check, they have to check in first and pay by cash.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.