MMT Community
January 21, 2019, 01:20:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Words of wisdom from SysOp:
"Height is like money. It is insignificant only to those who have plenty of it." Tongue

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EuroPrincess - External Tibias - Dr. Xia - 2012 - A Princess Arrives At The Ball  (Read 67070 times)
crazy+6
LL Warrior
MMT Expert

Credibility 273

U HAVE ONLY ONE LIFE TO DO ALL THE THINGS U WANT

« Reply #200 on: July 23, 2012, 01:43:33 AM »

hey Princess:) how is everything? i hope your operation went smooth and everything is okay. i read that you have come back to states to do lengthenig? if so maybe i can visit you since we both from same place hehe.

anyways you remeber who i was right? also i tried to Pm you but it says blocked idk why .. good luck.

take careee

Tall4all,

This post of yours makes me more suspicious. It seems you mistyped "STATES" Huh?

Crazy+6

YES !! I did it - Journey of becoming tall - From 5'4" to 5'11" in India

Current status:- Struggling to get my normal life back.

"Hope is a good thing, May be the best of thing, and no good things ever dies"
EuroPrincess
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 1

PLAN YOUR LL DREAMS PROPERLY!

« Reply #201 on: July 23, 2012, 02:48:57 AM »

Hey Lucero02, I do agree with some of your statement .  But If you read Princess statement.... She cannot Judge Crazy+6 or anyone else without Hard facts and evidence. She is being totally unfair..

I am not unfair , he used my post to show that china is a bad place or something like that and i just wanted explain more about that post,he did not post that i did write from the beginning that THE DOCTORS ARE GOOD IN CHINA!!! AND HE DID NOT POST MY COMMENT WHEN I WROTE THAT EVERYTHING DID CHANGE AND I GOT EVERYTHING I NEEDED AND THAT I WAS HAPPY,HE JUST USED NEGATIVE POST,WHICH IS SO WRONG THAT HE DID AND ALSO THEY STARTED ATTAC ME . I FEEL BAD FOR BALZAKIN HE DID SPOKE HIS MIND AND HE HAS RIGHT TO DO THAT AND THEY ATTAC HIM AND EVERYBODY WHO SPEAK THEY MIND ,IT IS SO WRONG THEY ATTITUDE JUST SHOKES ME. I REGRET FOR STARTING DIARY ,BUT AS I DID START I FELL I HAVE TO WRITE NOT ONLY BAD ,BUT GOOD TOO. IT LIKE ST. HE HAD SOME PROBLEMS HE WROTE ABOUT IT,BUT THEN ALL PROBLEMS WERE SOLVED ,IT WILL NOT BE FAIR IF SOMEONE TAKE HIS NEGATIVE COMMENT AND POST ON SOMEBODY'S DIARY AND SAY LOOK INDIA HAS A LOT OF PROBLEMS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT AND DO NOT TELL THAT OTHER GOOD THINGS.THATS HOW I FELL WHEN MY POST WAS USED. AND I THINK THAT THEY ARE THE ONE WHO IS UNFAIR. BUT I DO NOT WANT TO TALK ABOUT THEM NO MORE AND HOPE THAT INDIAN PATIENTS WILL JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ,AND I AM NOT GOING TO WRITE IN THEY DIARIE AND HOPE THEY WILL NOT WRITE ON MINE. IF IT WILL NOT STOP THEN I HOPE SYSOP WILL JUST DELET MY DIARY FROM THIS SITE AND ALL MY POST I MADE HERE. I AM NOT HERE TO PROMOT CHINA ,BUT SHARE WITH MY EXPERIENCE.

I AM REALLY HAPPY BEING HOME AND JUST THING AND WILL RECCOMEND TO DO THE SURGERY AND THEN GO HOME TO THE REST OF LL BECAUSE IT SO MUCH BETTER BEING AT HOME!!!!!

EuroPrincess
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #202 on: July 23, 2012, 02:58:02 AM »

hey Princess:) how is everything? i hope your operation went smooth and everything is okay. i read that you have come back to states to do lengthenig? if so maybe i can visit you since we both from same place hehe.

anyways you remeber who i was right? also i tried to Pm you but it says blocked idk why .. good luck.

take careee

HEY!!!! TALL4ALL!!!!!!OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU!!!! IT WAS GREAT TO MET YOU IN CHINA,AND THANKS FOR SHARING WITH YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ME!!! AND YOU ARE A HERO YOU DID 10,2 CM!!!!!!!!
YES,I AM HOME NOW AND IT IS GREAT BEING AT HOME!!! TODAY WE WENT TO THE RESTORANT AND I WAS OUTSIDE AND IT FEEL SO GOOD ,SOMETIMES I EVEN FORGET THAT MY LEGS ARE BROKEN Smiley
YES,LETS MEET!!!!!! WILL BE NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!! I DO NOT KNOW WHY YOU CAN'T PM ME,I WILL CHEK IT OR I WILL PM YOU Smiley
HOPE YOU DOING GOOD!!!!

Lucero02
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #203 on: July 23, 2012, 08:04:14 AM »

Princess, although you seem to be taking alot of hits I sincerely would like you to keep your diary going. I'm heavily leaning towards doing the same, doing lengthening at home, and so I would really like to know how things will fare for you. Thanks for starting your diary and keep your spirits up, as difficult as that may be at times.
Tall4all
MMT Member

Credibility 8

« Reply #204 on: July 23, 2012, 08:24:45 AM »

@Crazy+6 what do you mean suspicious and mistyped states? i am confused. does it even matter?

@Princess that's awesome. i hope you don't have any problems. Must feel awesome going out back here instead of being in china hehe.
Thanks for saying i am a hero haha. Its been 2 months only and i feel like china life was ages ago. feels awesome to be back. You probably feel so much livelier being back here. anyways i am able to walk pretty much normal already, except my right knees feel a bit strange. Try to pm me or something i can come see you Smiley And give you some advice and see the end result etc Smiley

Also i agree with Princess, not that i am trying to suck up or anything. i hardly even know her. but the India patients seem biased towards india. i believe its because they are having their op there so they don't want to say anything negative. it makes sense but from the bits that are on the Indian diaries....... sounds scary, well compared to china. Having no power is just crazy. No doctors around always? Not saying Sarin is bad or anything he is probably good doctor but the accommodation there is terrible from what i read. Not that china is perfect and an amazing experience. there's many things china lacks but not much compared to india.

anyways good luck everyone:)
Lex
MMT Contributor

Credibility 5

« Reply #205 on: July 23, 2012, 10:22:17 AM »

Princess , Please continue with your diary...  I wish you all the best with your leg lengthening... journey  Cool
hotdawg
« Reply #206 on: July 23, 2012, 11:22:38 AM »

lengthening at home in the states?? So what happens if something goes wrong? You might get complications with the pins, tendons and be forced to see a doctor who is not an expert with the procedure. If he is then you will be spending big bucks to solve the issue, if any..hopefully there wont be any.
crazy+6
LL Warrior
MMT Expert

Credibility 273

« Reply #207 on: July 23, 2012, 12:40:50 PM »

@Crazy+6 what do you mean suspicious and mistyped states? i am confused. does it even matter?

@Princess that's awesome. i hope you don't have any problems. Must feel awesome going out back here instead of being in china hehe.
Thanks for saying i am a hero haha. Its been 2 months only and i feel like china life was ages ago. feels awesome to be back. You probably feel so much livelier being back here. anyways i am able to walk pretty much normal already, except my right knees feel a bit strange. Try to pm me or something i can come see you Smiley And give you some advice and see the end result etc Smiley

Also i agree with Princess, not that i am trying to suck up or anything. i hardly even know her. but the India patients seem biased towards india. i believe its because they are having their op there so they don't want to say anything negative. it makes sense but from the bits that are on the Indian diaries....... sounds scary, well compared to china. Having no power is just crazy. No doctors around always? Not saying Sarin is bad or anything he is probably good doctor but the accommodation there is terrible from what i read. Not that china is perfect and an amazing experience. there's many things china lacks but not much compared to india.

anyways good luck everyone:)

@Tall4all:- Yeah It matters because she said in very beginning that she is from Europe in her 1st post.

That makes it more suspicious if you say that she is from States Huh?

and now her 360 degree sudden change in posts from home..................

Entire diary seems to be delusional including her.
TRUTH, LIES & LL...............

@ Cindrella:- Please continue your diary because I want to know truth and honesty from your mouth. As of now it is all delusional talks of yours. Also, It was not me who blamed you 1st. You blamed me 1st as advertiser. Learn to read English 1st or take ESOL classes. they are cheaper.

@ hotdawg:- Very valid point. Her entire 360 degree turn seems to be irrelevant about doctor visit or any other thing as she is not in China now. As I said all delusional as of now. I hope she continue diary with her experience which may change her image in forum as honest member with diary and not just pretending to be honest diary.

EuroPrincess
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #208 on: July 23, 2012, 02:42:18 PM »

I AM FROM EUROPE AND WERE I LIVE NOW I DO NOT HAVE TO TELL ANYBODY.

YES MY ENGLISH IS NOT PERFECT ,BUT ESOL CLASSES?Huh??? GO LEARN ENGLISH YOUSELF JERK!!!!ESOL ... HAHA .  DO NOT WRITE IN MY DIARY I DID ASK IT BEFOR I GUESS YOUR ENGLISH IS NOT US GOOD AS U THINK IF DID NOT GET THAT...... AND GROW UP ALREADY!!! AND DO NOT USE MY POST TO FALES PEOPLE I UNDERSTN YOU GOT ANGRY THAT I EXPLAINED MY POST SO NOW PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH ..... AND SHAME ON YOU FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR IT SAYS A LOT OF WHO YOU ARE ,I HOPE PEOPLE CAN SEE THAT. DOOOOOO NOOOOT WRITE IN MY DIARY DOOO NOOTTTTTTTTTTTT .

crazy+6
LL Warrior
MMT Expert

Credibility 273

« Reply #209 on: July 23, 2012, 03:35:01 PM »

I AM FROM EUROPE AND WERE I LIVE NOW I DO NOT HAVE TO TELL ANYBODY.

YES MY ENGLISH IS NOT PERFECT ,BUT ESOL CLASSES?Huh??? GO LEARN ENGLISH YOUSELF JERK!!!!ESOL ... HAHA .  DO NOT WRITE IN MY DIARY I DID ASK IT BEFOR I GUESS YOUR ENGLISH IS NOT US GOOD AS U THINK IF DID NOT GET THAT...... AND GROW UP ALREADY!!! AND DO NOT USE MY POST TO FALES PEOPLE I UNDERSTN YOU GOT ANGRY THAT I EXPLAINED MY POST SO NOW PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH ..... AND SHAME ON YOU FOR YOUR BEHAVIOR IT SAYS A LOT OF WHO YOU ARE ,I HOPE PEOPLE CAN SEE THAT. DOOOOOO NOOOOT WRITE IN MY DIARY DOOO NOOTTTTTTTTTTTT .

Well, This post certainly shows that you are in your best behavior and actually very dangerous for entire forum. You are very abusive and I am sorry to say but you seems certainly more delusional and need psychological help.

You don't know how to argue properly after accusing and blaming and that shows your level of knowledge and maturity. If you blame on someone then get ready for its reaction also. But you seems to be totally abusive and your state of mind is not stable.

Also, if you stay in Europe now and someone saying you live in states and want to meet you- certainly raise question on your truthful nature and honest character. I repeat again that you are not honest in eyes of this forum as you are telling lies from beginning. You are proving to be more delusional and delusional diaries are actually harmful rather useful for forum.

I am not at all angry on your reply over my post but yes, I am angry on your accusations against me. In beginning I thought to just leave you and not fight against your foolish accusations but that is so not like Crazy+6. If I just leave you- every single delusional character and troll in this forum would start accusing every LL Veterans.

Also, Stop bragging about not posting in your diary. 1st you did same with some other genuine Chinese patients here and now you asking me same. This is a public diary not your personal diary. If I sense any of wrong/fake/dishonest/delusional post in your diary- get ready for my questions against you.

PS:- Please be non abusive in your posts against me and stop behaving like a small kid with a toy in hand. I hope you will understand or you are right- people are watching.

Ilike8cm
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 61

« Reply #210 on: July 23, 2012, 04:24:55 PM »

@crazy6 -- really bro...you need to leave her alone. I can vouch for her that she is European but living in the states at the moment. You really think too much and have lots of time on your hand to over analyze things don't you?

I can understand why Princess thinks you are biased towards india. Take look at your signature.. You are carrying around a huge ass banner advertising for sarin. It is obvious. If you don't call that advertising then you are also bleep bleep delusional as well.

We aren't paid for doing these diaries. There is a new patient from the states today...his parents thanked me for writing my diary and providing so many videos. That is exactly thr reason why i wrote my diary. Princess does for the same reason but geared towards female audience. It is really that simple.

For me, bottomline is would I recommend my best friend (siblings cousins etc) to beijing...yes. Recommend them to India ...probably not unless things improve there.

livin'
EuroPrincess
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #211 on: July 23, 2012, 04:50:05 PM »

@crazy6 -- really bro...you need to leave her alone. I can vouch for her that she is European but living in the states at the moment. You really think too much and have lots of time on your hand to over analyze things don't you?

I can understand why Princess thinks you are biased towards india. Take look at your signature.. You are carrying around a huge ass banner advertising for sarin. It is obvious. If you don't call that advertising then you are also bleep bleep delusional as well.

We aren't paid for doing these diaries. There is a new patient from the states today...his parents thanked me for writing my diary and providing so many videos. That is exactly thr reason why i wrote my diary. Princess does for the same reason but geared towards female audience. It is really that simple.

For me, bottomline is would I recommend my best friend (siblings cousins etc) to beijing...yes. Recommend them to India ...probably not unless things improve there.

Thank you ILIKE8CM ,i know that you know that i always speak my mind openly and say the truth. you wrote exactly that i would ,thank you for help!!!
and also crazy wrote to balzakin saying to him reconsider china and come to india.... why will you do that Huh? let people decide where they want to go. MMT,he did his surgery in China,but he never try to get everybody to go to China he said do research and decide for yourself.and it is very strange when some try to get everybody to India.
i did not change my diary 360 ,read it carefully guys you can see i ALWAYS SAID IN THE BEGINNING THAT THE DOCTORS ARE GOOD IN CHINA!!! ALSO I WROTE THAT I HAVE NEVER WAS MISTREATED IN CHINA AS PATIENT, AND THAT I HAD SOME PROBLEMS BUT NOT WITH DOCTORS ,JUST FOOD,ROOM AND OTHER STUFF WHICH IS NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL NOW WHEN I THINK ABOUT IT EVERYTHING IS SOLVED. AND YES,I WILL RECOMMEND CHINA,THE DOCTORS ARE REALLY GREAT!!! AND CRAZY IS PROBABLY REALLY MISERABLE OVER THERE ACTING LIKE THAT I FELL LIKE HE WANT ME FELL LIKE HE DOES,BUT I AM HAPPY !!!!! I FELL SORROW FOR CRAZY HE NEED TO RELAX AND STOP SUSPECT PEOPLE.

RDenmark
MMT Contributor

Credibility 6

« Reply #212 on: July 23, 2012, 04:57:39 PM »

Not to be an ass or anything, but could you cut down on the usage of caps lock? It feels like your avatar litteraly is yelling at ones faces when reading your diary, hehe. No hate, just a little notify Wink!
crazy+6
LL Warrior
MMT Expert

Credibility 273

« Reply #213 on: July 23, 2012, 05:13:30 PM »

Thanks bro for your expert comment. I certainly don't have much time for her but I do have much time for forum.

As far as my signature is concern- you seriously need to see many previous diary owners & current diary owners who had same signature about doing their surgery in places they did surgery and my signature is not different from them. So that automatically rule out your comment on advertising. you can always take out many thing from any diary or from any person if you want to defame him/her in forum as it is easy to defaming but any sensible person would 1st get proof and then do anything; So yeah I understand your viewpoint but certainly not agree with you. Anyways I like the way you told me. It was at least mature and sensible way.

I am sorry but we are also not paid for writing any diaries. Seriously If I were paid by now I would have became rich as per Indian currency... Wink Grin Grin
And I am glad your diary attracted one or more patients from USA but bro- my diary also attracted many people and many patients & parents thanked me for writing my diary. Also, There are patients who already did their surgery and now back in USA/UK and thanked me for writing my diary. I am glad you are proud of your diary but that doesn't mean that I should stop getting proud of my diary.

For me also bottom line is I am proud that I did my surgery with Dr. Sarin and I would also always chose and advise my best friends(sibling, cousins etc) to chose him. Recommend them to China...probably yes, If they have more money to bear the cost but not on the basis of comparison between China and India which you guys are directly doing . A big NO........There is no such scary thing happening in India and ST- who wrote about one instance have repeated it twice now that it has been changed.

@ Cindrella:- I would still repeat you need to learn English and see that I have never asked blazkin to come to India. I just showed him picture of both side and used your comment which you have written one month back. My intention was never misuse your comment but you are the one who is bragging and misguiding people now.

PS:- Forget that I would not stand strongly against your allegations.

Also, My humble request is to all Chinese patients/Indian Patients/other members - Please don't make it China vs India. This is my direct fight against Princess for all her false allegations and if she got any proof to prove her points against me

God Bless
Crazy+6

EuroPrincess
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #214 on: July 23, 2012, 06:44:49 PM »

i decided to do LL at home because i saw most patients just stay in hospital and they do not really need doctors to come and see them often .so i thought that i can do LL on my own at home,my surgery was successful ,so i think i can do it, of course i hope i will not have any problems or complication,because my insurance do not cover this type of surgery.So far everything is good!!!! i do 4 turns a day which is 0.666mm ,i stand and walk. i do not have any pain,but i am afraid if i will have pain in the future ,the hospital gave me only 30 tramadol pills,i do not think it is enough,because i am so sensitive to pain  ;(

crazy+6
LL Warrior
MMT Expert

Credibility 273

« Reply #215 on: July 23, 2012, 07:12:34 PM »

(I have piece of advice for you as friend. Please reconsider China also now because Doctor in China also don't visit. Also, If you are deciding only based on doctor and you are in impression that Dr. Xia would do your surgery than please read all China diaries. )----- this is crazy+6 exact words on ST's diary ,page 9. why you want him reconsider china?

True, these are exactly my words and it was only a comparison to make people understand that making doctor visit as base to decide on choosing your destination of surgery is not valid if you are comparing it with China and hating India based on it. I used your post to show a mirror of facts between your one post about your doctor and ST's one post about his doctor.

It was you who didn't understood it completely. You didn't understood that why it was used and in what reference and started blaming and accusing me. So 1st start understanding post before bragging about it. 1st learn reading and understanding.

why you so agains china?

Do I need to say 1000th time that I am not against China.
I have so many LL veterans who did surgery in China and they all are my friends in skype or MSN. So Stop accusing me of me being against China. This is what you are using as tool to defend me instead of answering my questions & giving me proof.

and also you falsely wrote that doctors do not visit in China for 9 days,you then used my post but the truth is doctor did not come for 9 days ,i did not ask for a doctor,like ST was in pain and call for doctor and he did not show up on monday and did not give him a call .when we do not need a doctor and do not ask for doctor they do not come,but when in china we ask for doctor he is always there for us.you did not use my post correctly.and like ST had all his problems solved,so did i have everything solved and i did write that

I have not written anything false. I have written everything which you said. read your own version again.

"today alreasy 17 days after my surgery.... and i cant walk yet.... it is because of my doctore he came to visit me after 9 deys after surgery to show me how to do turns and after that he didnt come for a week.my roommate Judy had a different doctore who visited her regularly and told her start standing on cranchis after one week post op for a few minute...........m y doctore suposed to do the same thing but he just forgot about me an other patient who has the same doctore as me told me that this doctor didnt visited him for a month..... i want to talk to Ronne and ask her to give another doctore who will find time to visit me and check on my progress ..... even Ronne has nothing to do with doctore i hope she can help me....."

Above is your exact words and you wanted to change your doctor. Now where I have used false words???
Even if it is changed in China for you- You informed everybody after I used this last post of yours as comparison. So It is not my fault that you have not updated your diary.

Again, Start understanding and reading properly.

but you so negative to china for some reason,which is wrong!!! and china has more experience and what's why i trust the doctors in china! but i do not care if others choose china or india,russia ,serbia,germany ,let people choose themselves.

Ok Again, Its thousand and one time I am repeating I am not against China in any form or means.
I also don't care who is choosing what destination and I told 100 time in my diaries before also and again repeating- Don't choose India based on my diary- do your own research.

AND stop being a jackass about my english,i do try my best.anybody who did learn or does learn a new language knows how hard it is ,but being a jerk and make fun of it you have just no right to do that.but this diary not for you.and i know that even i am not good in english,a lot of people do understand me. and please i do not want to you in my diary and this is last time i am reply to you.[/b]
Again you have used vulgar abusive word against me.
I have never used a single abusive word against you so I am again requesting you to stop using abusive language or ultimately I have to report you to Admin in next step.

Crazy+6

crazy+6
LL Warrior
MMT Expert

Credibility 273

« Reply #216 on: July 23, 2012, 07:14:46 PM »

i decided to do LL at home because i saw most patients just stay in hospital and they do not really need doctors to come and see them often .so i thought that i can do LL on my own at home,my surgery was successful ,so i think i can do it, of course i hope i will not have any problems or complication,because my insurance do not cover this type of surgery.So far everything is good!!!! i do 4 turns a day which is 0.666mm ,i stand and walk. i do not have any pain,but i am afraid if i will have pain in the future ,the hospital gave me only 30 tramadol pills,i do not think it is enough,because i am so sensitive to pain  ;(

I wish you all the best for your rest of journey and hope that you would not face any complication at home.

Opinion fights are different but I still never want you to fall in any complication at home. You can always get supply of Tramadol online.

God Bless
Crazy+6

stevie
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 188

« Reply #217 on: July 23, 2012, 10:54:07 PM »

Smiley stop fighting guys/girls.

We are on the same boat here whether we are getting our legs lengthening in China or Germany or India or USA.... Lets support, lets care for each others and wish us all a successful journal.

I believe Princess when she said China is the best place to get LL done. If its not she wouldnt go there.
I also agree with Crazy +6 when he reccomended India to many of his friends here in MMT. He got both his tibias and femurs done there, nobody knows about LL in India more than him.

Both China and India have their advantages and disadvantages, it's your job to do your homeworks, to research, to read as many diaries as you can before making decision.

Good luck and may God bless us all.
6ftby2014
MMT Expert

Credibility 38

Current height 171.5cm (5'7.5")

« Reply #218 on: July 23, 2012, 11:22:17 PM »

True, there will always be benefits and drawbacks of methods and doctors ( there are some crappy ones though). It is good to hear the good and the bad of all doctors and methods from those who are going through it.

Princess, thanks for all your info and I hope your journey goes as smooth as possible from here on out.

" Whatever you want, you shall have. Whatever you search for, you shall find ".
6ftby2014
MMT Expert

Credibility 38

Current height 171.5cm (5'7.5")

« Reply #219 on: July 23, 2012, 11:25:21 PM »

Stevie, you can modify your message for a bit after you send it... just click on the "modify" button.

Princess, I tried to send you a PM but it says it was blocked Huh?

" Whatever you want, you shall have. Whatever you search for, you shall find ".
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.