MMT Community
January 21, 2019, 01:58:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Words of wisdom from MMTA:
"Leg Lengthening is hard-work and shouldn't be considered by the faint-hearted. Physical and mental strength are needed in great measure!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EuroPrincess - External Tibias - Dr. Xia - 2012 - A Princess Arrives At The Ball  (Read 67073 times)
EuroPrincess
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 1

PLAN YOUR LL DREAMS PROPERLY!

« Reply #220 on: July 24, 2012, 03:19:52 AM »

Smiley stop fighting guys/girls.

We are on the same boat here whether we are getting our legs lengthening in China or Germany or India or USA.... Lets support, lets care for each others and wish us all a successful journal.

I believe Princess when she said China is the best place to get LL done. If its not she wouldnt go there.
I also agree with Crazy +6 when he reccomended India to many of his friends here in MMT. He got both his tibias and femurs done there, nobody knows about LL in India more than him.

Both China and India have their advantages and disadvantages, it's your job to do your homeworks, to research, to read as many diaries as you can before making decision.

Good luck and may God bless us all.

hi! you know ,i do not want to fight ,i just do not want he will using my post incorrectly ,and when he started attacing , what a man ha?? haha and he assulting me her making fun about my language but want me respect him? if he did two surgeries that does not mean he has right to act like that,i did ASK HIM to leave me and my diary alone. but obvious the guy have some problems,pleas guys help him Smiley

EuroPrincess
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #221 on: July 24, 2012, 03:29:00 AM »

True, there will always be benefits and drawbacks of methods and doctors ( there are some crappy ones though). It is good to hear the good and the bad of all doctors and methods from those who are going through it.

Princess, thanks for all your info and I hope your journey goes as smooth as possible from here on out.

thank you,6ftby2014!!! yes,it is good to read experience of patients from different countries with different doctors, like i read diaries and did asked questions and made my choose Smiley this site and diaries helped me to make a choice and i probably would never do the surgery if i would not find this site ,what's why i am really grateful that MMT did started this site!!!!and i just wanted to tell my experience like everybody here,but i get mad then people especially members trolling you and try accuse you writing fales things.

crazy+6
LL Warrior
MMT Expert

Credibility 273

U HAVE ONLY ONE LIFE TO DO ALL THE THINGS U WANT

« Reply #222 on: July 24, 2012, 04:36:07 AM »

Cindrella,

Now, after so many posts- It is really pointless to make you understand that I have not used your post against China in any sense and it was mere a comparison. your power of understanding is simply a BIG ZERO.

Also, Your post was from a month ago. You never updated your diary after that and only updated after I used your post so it is seriously not making any sense that I knew before that things were changed in your eyes about your diary and China.

Anyway, I am leaving you alone now in your LA LA LA land because I am getting so many PMs asking me to leave argument with you and you are a %$&*@ (I am not going to write abusive words which people wrote to me about you).

Its a waste of time to do argument with you. Your behavior pattern is lowest of the mark. You need psychological help.  WinkSmiley Anyway ! This is my last post about this matter. I hope you stop blaming and accusing people without proof in near future.

Angry"AND IN BIG CAPS- DON'T YOU EVER USE A SINGLE ABUSIVE WORD AGAINST ME FROM HERE ONWARD" Angry

and lastly, I still wish you all the best for your journey.

To all
Please dont reply to this post.

God bless
Crazy+6
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 04:48:06 AM by crazy+6 » Logged

YES !! I did it - Journey of becoming tall - From 5'4" to 5'11" in India

Current status:- Struggling to get my normal life back.

"Hope is a good thing, May be the best of thing, and no good things ever dies"
EuroPrincess
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #223 on: July 24, 2012, 06:46:39 AM »

THIS POST IS A PROVE THAT YOU ARE A TOTAL JERK!!!!

norther23
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #224 on: July 24, 2012, 06:06:25 PM »

Hi Princess, please read this.

First, you should know that you've created an amazing guide with your honest personality and I just wanna say that deleting your diary for someone you don't like would be shame for your work, for us and for all the LLS candidates. You'll make them happy if you delete it. As you will approve me, being an honest person is tough and it will require some special abilities like ignoring, because there will be always someone who will try to provoke you and it's important to you to get rid of him/her.

I'd like you to think about your improvement. It's been a month and a half, you passed through the hardest parts, you are home with your husband and family.  It is time for you to seeing the good sides of your life and if you don't do that, you will be exhausted as mentally. I assume you don't want it to happen.

We all are happy for you, stay strong.
Reach_Higher
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Me: Version2.0

« Reply #225 on: July 24, 2012, 07:49:04 PM »

I just want to say this... there will be cultural differences when you are on a discussion board having discussions with users from around the world. What is considerate behavior in one culture may be rude in another... and vice versa...and then there is a language barrier also... For people who are not native english speakers (like myself) it is hard to communicate in English exactly what they want to say because sometimes they mean to say something but that could come across as something completely different.

Also, in my humble opinion there is nothing wrong with disagreeing with somebody but calling names is uncalled for. I am not trying to teach anybody anything, but I am just stating the obvious.

To Princess:
I am sorry you seem to be very upset, but please don't be discouraged, and if you could, please continue your journal. It could help a lot of people.

Good luck

Hakuna Matata
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #226 on: July 26, 2012, 06:47:38 AM »

HI,SYSOP,PLEASE DELET MY DIARY FROM THIS WEBSITE,THERE IS NO POINT FOR ME TO WRITE HERE ANY MORE.I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT NO MORE THESE FALES ACCUSATIONS.IT WAS A MISTAKE TO EVEN STARTING A DIARY.BUT THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENTS AND HELP. I AM SORRY,I DID NOT MEANT TO END MY DIARY LIKE THAT AND USE SOME ABUSIVE WORDS BUT I COULD NOT HELP IT.

I'm not going to delete your diary. If you don't want to be a member of the site anymore, then I will be happy to delete your account for you. Patient diaries are here for the benefit of patients and prospective patients. Hopefully other people who want to do LL will learn from your experience, both your mistakes and your triumphs.
SysOp
Forum Admin / Moderator
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 712

« Reply #227 on: July 26, 2012, 06:57:23 AM »

i decided to do LL at home because i saw most patients just stay in hospital and they do not really need doctors to come and see them often .so i thought that i can do LL on my own at home,my surgery was successful ,so i think i can do it, of course i hope i will not have any problems or complication,because my insurance do not cover this type of surgery.So far everything is good!!!! i do 4 turns a day which is 0.666mm ,i stand and walk. i do not have any pain,but i am afraid if i will have pain in the future ,the hospital gave me only 30 tramadol pills,i do not think it is enough,because i am so sensitive to pain  ;(

I hope very much that you are under the care of an orthopedic doctor at home who is overseeing your lengthening. If you do not have insurance to cover you in the case of complications, what will you do if something happens? Go to the emergency room? Pin site infections are very common. Who will take care of these things for you if they happen?
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.