THANK GOD we're finally back up & running!! (Not me ladies & gents.. OBVIOUSLY I'm referring to the site
) A big THANKS to SysOp & whoever else may have helped in getting our forum back up.To Purupuru777
- Thanks so much for your support! And yes.. I do believe that. To be honest.. I'm not worried about scars at all. @coolguySam recently got his frames removed & his legs look great considering he did LL.. basically looks like he just fell off a tree. I was very encouraged after seeing that & it greatly reduced my concern over scars. If you have pale skin, I think they will probably show but keep in mind.. because your a woman & scars are more of a concern.. its not THAT expensive to remove them & you can always do that later on if you feel that 'time' hasn't done a good enough job removing them for you. Hope this helps To Arche
- My buddyyyyyy. So... are you really concerned about how I'm doing or is this your kind, indirect way of asking me to post more pics lol
Yes, my 'staples' have been removed. Remember, he does staples instead of stitches & it looks better already just from that but save me a tube of Vitamin E when I get back to the big apple! Hope your doing well too my young bro To All
- I've been wanting to update you all on my condition for a few days now but I've been very busy & of course the site was down a few days but its back up so hereeeeee we go:
1) THE NEW GUEST HOUSE IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!! Dr Sarin REALLY hooked it up.. To summarize how awesome it is I've made a quick list:
a) Nice big rooms w/ big comfy beds & a nice desk
b) Each room has its own AC unit and a backup generator (so when power goes out, we still have A/C) & a remote control to adjust the temperature
c) New team of physical therapists have been very good so far & they spend a good amount of time w/ each of us EVERY day...... except for Sunday
d) Dr Sarin hired a new chef & even though it's only been few days.. the food has been AWESOME so far. Really nice combo of tasty & healthy & i'll go into detail later
e) The common room is very big & he's planning to put a BIG flat-screen tv in there along with some weights & I believe some exercise equipment for us
2) I have more pics - including my X-RAYS and my LL Calendar (I've lengthened 31 days so far.. as of 8/7/12) which I will be posting on here very shortly..
3) I had a successful minor procedure which Sarin performed for me on 7/27/12. This was to replace the rod on the upper ring of right leg which was causing me the ongoing tendon pain that I had. If you guys/gals recall.. I had mentioned to you that the tendon pain was so bad & I had trouble sleeping. The first remedy was a a Fentanyl patch, which Dr Sarin placed on my right foot (it lasts 3days & basically gives your pain relief on the whole right side of your body) & while it helped with other aches/bruises on my right leg, it didnt give me full relief from the tendon pain so of course I still had trouble sleeping. Anyways.. after Sarin replaced that pin & inserted the new pin higher up.. I've had no tendon pain and able to do my physical therapy again ALONG w/ my own exercise routine (when I have time.. I'll record my workout routine & post a video on here for you guys)
4) I had a situation a few nights ago that basically forced me to do a self-assessment of myself & I realized that I have a bit of a sex addiction (many of you may think this is normal for a guy or even humorous but in my opinion.. any type of 'addiction' is unhealthy & basically robs you of having a balanced & healthy lifestyle). Anyways.. this is embarassing to admit but I promised I'd reveal all in my diary & I guess you can call this section the 'emotional' side of my journey.. I had a really good conversation with @Dryani about this & I basically told him 'I need to change this part of my life'.. To put it mildly.. I've been here over a month now & this is the longest time I've gone (that I can remember) without any type of sexual interraction with a woman. I basically feel like a cat in heat & the loneliness or separation from my highly sexual lifestyle has caused me to basically go on a rampage & become more unbalanced than I've ever been..
So here's what happened a few nights ago that you could say was my rude awakening & made me realize I have to change this part of my life immediately:
About 9pm here.. enjoying a few vodka drinks w/ my new roommate & we drank & bullshitted till about midnight. So we're both sleepy as hell now & he passes out.. I lay my head back about to sleep (bear in mind I haven't had a good nights sleep for almost a week) & then.. I hear my laptop making these little message sounds from skype which I forgot I was logged into & it was a few different girls messaging me... This is a key moment where the logical mind says 'Hey ST.. your TIRED AS cra* & havent slept good in a long time.. GET YOUR FUCKIN SLEEP!' So... what do you think I do?? You guessed it.. I basically said F U to my logical mind & gave in (as usual) to my addiction & stayed up for almost 5 HOURS talking to a bunch of different girls.. not only on Skype through video AND text, but Facebook & many other online 'networking' sites.
It was absolutely ridiculous. My tiny window of sleep was GONE & even worse, my sleep schedule is absolutely destroyed! So that morning.. I basically did a self evaluation & realized I have NO BALANCE in this part of my life.. I've been in India barely over a month now & I'm already talking to over 30 new girls, in addition to all the girls I know from NYC who I've re-sparked convos with AND from the new girls.. I've already got 5 of them coming to visit me in NY next year once I'm hopefully recovered.. THIS IS NOT NORMAL! I've been indulging myself in this 'man-hor' type of mold for basically long as I can remember & when is enough gonna be enough? I realized at the rate I'm going.. I'll NEVER be satisfied! So after alot of thinking & self evaluating... I've decided that for the next 30 days (in hopes of regaining a healthy balance in my life) I will not partake in ANY type of sexual related activites & I will STOP thinking of women as merely objects of my sexual pleasure & fulfillment. A few things I've done so far to help me in my quest of becoming a more balanced person is :
1) I've deleted any sexual content off my PC.. even websites that have pretty women who are clothed lol.
2) I log into Skype as 'Invisible' so no women can distract or tempt me w/ naughty chat or video calls & that way I can just focus on making work-related calls & keeping in touch w/ family & close friends..
3) I've turned off all Facebook notifications from my phone & I'm debating about temporarily disabling my account
4) Only log into the other networking sites to check email & will not message any women on there & will only reply back (to the ones who message me first) in a VERY PG rated manner.. no sexual talk at all. Not even flirtingg!
Last thing I wanna mention is I did alot of research on this & sex addictions are on par w/ alcohol & tobacco addictions, so this is a serious thing I gotta work on.
Ahhh.. well there it is. So now you all know about my addiction & hopefully you guys/gals can support me with this as well & remind me to STAY ON COURSE! This may be an equally challenging & difficult task for me as is my limb lengthening!
As always.. its a pleasure to be on this forum & have the support of all of you & also be able to give back & help all of you through all the different aspects of this crazy journey!!