MMT Community
January 21, 2019, 06:07:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SysOp is not here to make friends - he is here to keep this forum running smoothly and make sure that it stays the most informative site about LL in the world.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Codename 12 - External Tibias - Dr. Xia - 2007 - Diary In Beijing  (Read 61674 times)
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #220 on: July 05, 2007, 08:41:38 AM »

Hi C12!

Congrats on making this far - I hope that it is all plain-sailing from here on in.

I'm looking forward to reading about your life after LL Smiley

Cheers,

MMT

JustMe
MMT Member

Credibility 25

« Reply #221 on: July 08, 2007, 07:15:00 AM »

Codename 12,

Simply Awesome! Good Luck on your new legs!
Can't wait to read about your experiences afterwards,
and as time progresses. Including how you deal with family
and friends that new you well... HEHE... Should be quite
interesting... Also you seemed quite strong about the latter
portion of your commentary, anything else in specific that
you might want others to be aware of? If I might ask, what
did you experience that caused you to feel this way?
Much Love Out There To The Next LL'er !!!

Just Me
chloe
« Reply #222 on: July 08, 2007, 04:39:50 PM »

Hey 12

Were all missing you lots and lots here, you certainly have left a legacy, I just keep hearing your name pop up about what great guy you were etc. So anyway now that you?ve over achieved your goal with flying colours I just wanted to formally give you a big juicy congratulations on making it to the end especially with the poise and grace that you displayed along the way. The strength you showed is a reflection of the strength of your character and you truly are a beacon for the positive way to do Limb Lengthening.

As the quote by Khalil Gibran goes;

?Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars?

I know that I will have not only achieved my height at the end of all this but also meeting someone as special as you. It?s hard being here without you but the thought of us enjoying the sweeter thing?s in life any day soon is motivating me to exercise my tiny little ass off.

So keep up the good exercise regime but pls not too much on the arms I don?t want you looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger when I see you!

Love u lots,

Chloe
Xox
stewie_griffin
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 305

« Reply #223 on: July 08, 2007, 09:27:46 PM »

Man C12...I tell ya. It seems like just yesterday when I was back home and emailing you guys about my arrival in Beijing. And now I am soon to be the granddaddy of LLer's here at the hospital. I just want to basically repeat what Chloe said about you and also add that you're an all around the most positive guy I've met. You don't just talk the talk, you walk the walk and chew gum at the same time. Also I'm so glad that Chloe was here to help you thru tuff times as I know there were plenty. I mentioned it to Chloe yesterday the difference I noticed in your physical and mental attitude change day after day was immense. She came into your life like spring and made everything in your life green again. You were always on top of things, always arranging small get togethers if not just smuggling beer into my room. Good times bro. You're a great guy and a great pal. I am looking forward to reading up about your after-ll-life stories.

Sg
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 12:28:50 AM by stewie_griffin » Logged

Went from 163cm (5'4) to 171cm (5'7) in Beijing!
« Reply #224 on: July 27, 2007, 04:23:22 AM »

Fair-Well Fellow LL Friends, Readers & Future LL'ers!

Hi everyone,
Thank you Chloe, MMT, SG, Jack and Pixie (AKA my GILF) for your kind words. Godspeed to you all who are still there!

Sorry for not posting earlier. As you can imagine being back home is quite the positive change for someone who has been away for so long. I've taken advantage of every opportunity to enjoy the simple pleasures of friends, family and... food. Yes I've been eating like a horse since I've been back so I'm losing the skeleton look for a much better suiting healthy glow.

I retracted the comments I made about Ronne, because I feel the pros far outweighed the cons of my experience there and in all fairness my complaint was remedied by Dr Aimin Peng who I believe to be a very fair man and a great doctor. But I will say this, I am listening to what my patient friends there at the hospital tell me and will post their negative feedback (keeping their identity anonymous) should the need arise.

On a positive note, Chloe has told me that Ronne has been treating her very well since I left. So Ronne, thank you for making her experience there the best possible.

This officially ends my diary. Thank you to all the readers and fellow LL friends that have made this little playground an interesting place to share ideas and insights on LL and life in general. I will no longer monitor this diary so please send private messages if you need to contact me. I will answer any questions via private message till August 31st, 07.

As always with Luv,
Codename 12

P.S. I've told MMT as my final contribution to the forum that has kept me company for so many months I will open a separate Life After Leg Lengthening Diary on September 15, 07 (with an interesting spin). Stay tuned for that...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 10:03:50 AM by C12 » Logged
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #225 on: July 27, 2007, 07:13:12 AM »

Congratulations, C12.

Like I've said before, you're going to carry your new height well and your positive mental attitude and general studliness was a pleasure to have experienced when I met you Smiley

« Reply #226 on: July 27, 2007, 10:00:44 AM »

MMT's On Fire!

I'm going to make one special exception to closing my diary and say Thank You MMT! You may not need any more praise than what I'm sure you receive from the many people who have benefited from this site, but I'll make this accolade interesting... maybe even reminiscent to a Celebrity Roast. Start sweating now MMT!

MMT is a guy who has the balls to say in front of a mixed group of people (including 2 English women), "a study has reported women from England have the largest breast out of any other group of women in the world". After that stirred much debate including one gentleman who passionately insisted African women should be the prize winners, he admitted that it was just a "conversational grenade" to get us talking. I don't know about you folks, but I'm one man that takes the respectable science of women's breast size research seriously so I didn't appreciate the fabricated statistics as a conversational gambit. Plus... damn it, it would have been so much cooler if I would have said that at that moment!

MMT is the only guy I know who can go through having four of his leg bones broken and constantly stretched for months in a foreign hospital, then have to come back for a correction to the first operation... which includes more broken bones and another device surgically attached to his legs... and still after all that think it's a good idea to lengthen his femurs (not to mention the guy is already freaking tall!) It takes longer for the Tramadol to wear off of some people I guess.

MMT is a guy who steals the show. Yes folks charisma can be a bad thing for the rest of the patients around him who only dream about getting a fraction of the attention he receives. When he was at the hospital the staff went crazy. Every nurse there would put on their best outfits and get twice as giggly than normal (for Asian females in their mid 20's that's very giggly!). When he left all the flirtatiousness of the nurses went out the door with him. If you, MMT, would have had the decency to stay a few extra weeks I could have gotten things going with Nurse Woo just by association!

MMT is a chocolate loving freak. I don't really have anything else to say about that... just wanted to mention it.

MMT is a guy who's obsessed with moderating this site. His reaction time in responding to new posts are much quicker than the time it would take the "Notify Of New Replies" feature to send an email to his inbox. I am convinced he has ESP and uses it for the sole purpose of responding to people's posts immediately after they are submitted. Sure, some people would use these paranormal powers of being clairvoyant to solve crimes and return loved ones back to the safety of their families, but MMT is content to use his powers of ESP to be the first one to call Logan a pussy after every one of his posts.

... and finally MMT is an incredibly, all-around, good guy that I was fortunate enough to have known and hung out with during one of the most challenging periods of my life. I consider myself lucky to have known you my friend.

Best regards,

« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 10:09:26 AM by C12 » Logged
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #227 on: July 27, 2007, 01:52:28 PM »

Oh, man - I'm blushing!!!

Thanks, but you're my inspiration too Smiley

jungle
« Reply #228 on: July 27, 2007, 02:01:02 PM »

Oh, man - I'm blushing!!!

Thanks, but you're my inspiration too Smiley

Yeah, he is the man. I can't wait to meet him in Serbia in December......
laraeven
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #229 on: August 01, 2007, 01:45:13 AM »

Hello everybody,

I only see male people onthis website with a diary. Aren't there any girls who do this leglenghtening operations. Please mail me;laraeven@yahoo.com
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #230 on: August 20, 2007, 12:03:28 PM »

How are you doing, C12?

We miss your words of wisdom!

« Reply #231 on: September 15, 2007, 08:10:40 AM »

Chloe + 12: Life After Leg Lengthening

Hello everyone! As promised I'm back to make one last long post about the experiences I've had since I've been back home. I won't have time to monitor or respond to questions after this post. At the beginning of this next month I'll embark on an ambitious work-related project which will take approximately 1/2 year's time. Luckily enough I don't foresee having any bit of the previous 6 months physical discomfort or mental anguish during this project.

Right now I'm sitting at the computer with my room lights turned off contemplating how to organize my thoughts into a logical flow. Should I talk about the road to recovery? The real world value this height has given me? Or... Chloe? Yeah forget logic, Chloe it is.

Us Today (to skip this part look for the red "end of luvey-duvey stuff")
After I finished LL I came back home and was here for over a month before Chloe and I could be reunited. Our period of seperation was tough especially knowing she was still at the hospital in Beijing dealing with the pain of "fast-track lengthening" (7+ cm in 4 months). We video conferenced daily via Skype.

Now she's here with me nestled in the room next to mine watching Top Chef or Project Runway or some other "how did that become a reality show(?)" reality show. We went out tonight to see improv comedy. It was quite a sight to see; me walking into the audience with a slight limp from a long day of walking and Chloe pushing a walker with wheels. It's interesting to see the "other side" of having a physical impairment as there are two types of well intended people - ones who don't look, but are dying to and others who help too much. I'm so glad we are together to enjoy the best of what life has to offer, but the reality is that she has to return to England by the end of this month. Her mother is desperate to see her again after such a long time. For the time being it's nice recovering with someone you really click with.

Our Introduction
Holst came into the room and asked Sober and I if we'd seen the new girl. We hadn't and he said we should check her out because "she's really cute". At that time I wrote in my diary that I was withering away from lack of affection and here comes in a cute, tan, intelligent 18 year old girl who looked like a dear caught in headlights - dazed, but beautiful. I would not let my opportunity pass. I played it cool and acted a little distance so I didn't overwhlem her with my visits like some other people at the hospital (ah-hem). One night she came to my room, headed straight to my bed and started a conversation with me. I said to myself "ok cool", but thought nothing of it. She asked to drink water from my bottle - I gave it to her. She asked for my chapstick right after I applied a fresh coat to my lips. Having some experience from the seduction community and not being completely oblivious I thought "ok, that is the second IOI (indicator of interest)" now it's time for me to make my move. My methodical approach of analyzing the situation may seem funny, but I knew if I lost the chance with her I could not handle seeing her snuggled up with a fellow LL homie. So I asked, "Hey have you seen this movie Equalibrium? It's amazing, one of the best movies I've seen" (the bait was set) "here come check it out". I moved over in my bed and patted the spot I hoped she'd be sitting in a minute. It worked! The next night she came in and we hung out again...and the night after, and the night after... and we hung out like that for a week, then weeks turned into a month, then another month.

The Absent Handbook For Recovery
I find it interesting that you can have such a phyically traumatic experience such as LL and be left without the slightest suggestion on how to recover. The recovery plan is go home with these plastic leg braces and figure it out. So in the spirit of the Socratic method my best advice on how to recover is...

• Listen to your body
  • Eat well
  • Take it slow

That's it. Unless there is a LL doctor profiecent in this type of lengthening who's surveyed post LL recovery methods I would not give any further advice on the subject.

Everyone's different. Like for instance, my homie AKAballer. He had to have the rod taken out when he returned home because of a poorly treated infection that was present for several months while in the hosptial which threatened to take is leg. So now he's walking around on only his left foot (the one that still has the rod) with the aid of crutches while wearing his leg brace on the right - that's worth restating - he has nothing except for soft bone tissue supporting the two broken segments of his tibia! Luckily he's doing much better now. He's a good guy. He was like my younger, much hairier brother so my hopes are that the toughest part of his recovery will soon be over.

Sleep Calls
I'm starting to think this Life After LL post was a bad idea HAHA. To be honest there is no valueable info I can share that LLers don't already know, i.e. "stand and walk on your feet to get rid of ballerina's foot... take calcium supplements, yada, yada". Chloe came into my room a few mins ago and is now sleeping on my bed. She didn't understand the point of this post either. I guess it's a way to say thank you, one last time, to all the people that have made this the best possible experience for me. LL is difficult, but it would have been infinitely harder had I not had two cool roomates, good friends and an addorable girlfriend.

All's Well That Ends Well
Now that I can walk pretty normally and forsee rapid improvement in these next couple of months I look back and see that it was all well worth it. I went from the shortest to the tallest of my family, most people I walk by are either at eye level or shorter than me. Basically, this was the height I was born to be.

After 2 months of being back my body has regained much of the muscle I lost and my calves have thickened up to freakish superhero proportions. But there is something larger than the physical benefit I've gained and that's the pychological shift I've made. I've grown in character, appreciation, creativity and many other subtle ways which I can not ascribe a label to. This experience has affected me in a deeply positive way. It's plucked me out of my familiar living situation long enough to gain a different perspective of life.

The Catch-All Thank You 
Thanks to everyone I met at the hosptial. Under the circumstances I think we all handled the situation like champs. For those who are still at the hospital stay strong. Believe it or not this experience will soon be over and you'll move on to the next adventure of your life.

My eyelids are growing heavy. Chloe is fast asleep. I think I'll share a dream or two with her tonight.

Take care folks.

Signing out,
C12

P.S. ...end of luvey-duvey stuff  Wink     
« Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 08:29:24 AM by C12 » Logged
stewie_griffin
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 305

« Reply #232 on: September 15, 2007, 01:27:20 PM »

You probably won't read this now but dude you ROCK!! Oh and hey how did you forget? It was I who came into your room and mentioned the new chick and then Holst supported it by adding, "Yea she's pretty cute". I think I was the first person she met as I was outside doing my walks looking like a freakin' bear with overgrown hair and unshaved beard of 8 days. Poor girl shook my hand and I could already see the trauma in her eyes of what she could expect out of this place hehe. But I'm glad she found the smooth and gentle C12 and the rest was history. Oh and yea, I definitely went in and shaved that same day.

I always told Chloe that she reminded me of one of my cousins who looks so much like her. So you being with Chloe was like a package deal for me also. I found a great pal in you and Chloe was like my own cousin. That kinda made me feel in not-so-alien world after all. I miss you guys.

CHEERS to the LOVERS!!!
Sg
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 03:51:34 AM by stewie_griffin » Logged

Went from 163cm (5'4) to 171cm (5'7) in Beijing!
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #233 on: September 15, 2007, 07:07:23 PM »

C12, I'm so happy for you and Chloe - two of the greatest people whom I have met, and two people that show you that when you pursue your dreams, there is nothing that can stop you Smiley

C12 is the kind of guy that will achieve in life everything that he wants to!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 11:44:59 AM by MMT Admin » Logged

174cm
LL Hero
MMT Adviser

Credibility 114

Read the FAQs before you POST or it is SPAM!

« Reply #234 on: September 16, 2007, 03:15:41 AM »

big, loud cheers from me too bro. I'm really happy for you to regain your walking ability togather with a sweet hot long legs girl now. job well done  Grin

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.