MMT Community
January 21, 2019, 06:36:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the new photos in the Proportions section, which include photos and videos of a lady who lengthened by a full 12cm walking and stretching, and a guy who did 8.8cm taking his first steps! Shocked Click Here!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stevie - External Tibias - Dr. Xia - 2012: This is my time to get TALLER.  (Read 60503 times)
chuck norris
MMT Contributor

Credibility -4

« Reply #100 on: April 07, 2013, 02:11:38 AM »

100 days after frames removal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hChTiGV0OQA

Looking great there stevie!

You said a while back you were considering doing femurs. Any new thoughts on that? 
MMTA
Former Site Admin
Administrator
MMT Expert

Credibility 1036

« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2013, 02:19:19 AM »

Thank you 6ftby2014.

Here is my new video, I've just recorded it today for you guys. Its been 2 months and 5 days after second surgery. I hope I can walk normal by the end of this month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj1-SfRrYIo

Great diary - congratulations on achieving your goals; reading your story brought back memories of my times there  Cheesy

NBW
MMT Contributor

Credibility 8

« Reply #102 on: April 07, 2013, 05:23:27 AM »

well done, Stevie. You've made it very far. Looking good.

Height:
Morning - 162cm
Night - 160cm
Wingspan: 167cm
Tall
LL Hero
MMT Expert

Credibility 375

« Reply #103 on: April 07, 2013, 05:52:55 AM »

Great job! Congratulations! Smiley

stevie
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 188

« Reply #104 on: April 24, 2013, 01:19:56 AM »

4 months post op.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nJh0yrNkPA

I will try to post a video every month until im 100% recovered. Right now im about 40%.
Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #105 on: April 24, 2013, 03:46:18 AM »

4 months post op.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nJh0yrNkPA

I will try to post a video every month until im 100% recovered. Right now im about 40%.

It's looking good!

It's 4 months post inserting the nail right?

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
6ftby2014
MMT Expert

Credibility 38

Current height 171.5cm (5'7.5")

« Reply #106 on: April 24, 2013, 04:26:25 PM »

Great stuff STevie, you are doing incredible. You are a true asset to this forum and hopefully are putting a lot of fears and questions to rest about recovery post lengthening.

THanks for the videos buddy. How tall are you now by the way? You did 6.5 cms right?

" Whatever you want, you shall have. Whatever you search for, you shall find ".
kusop
MMT Contributor

Credibility -132

« Reply #107 on: April 24, 2013, 05:41:00 PM »

sweden, its 4 month PC (Post clicking as he stopped around December)
6ftby2014, yes he stopped at 6.5cms
OneSevenOne
MMT Contributor

Credibility 19

« Reply #108 on: April 24, 2013, 05:58:24 PM »

The more of this stuff I see, the more I cannot wait for my time to come.

Well done STevie!

"The future doesn’t belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave."

Ronald Reagan
Captain America
Medical Intellectual
LL Patient
MMT Contributor

Credibility 143

AVDENTES FORTVNA IVVAT

« Reply #109 on: April 25, 2013, 07:00:23 AM »

It's looking good!

It's 4 months post inserting the nail right?

Yes. Post nail insertion and frame removal.

The strong man who has known power all his life, may lose respect for that power, but a weak man knows the value of strength, and knows... compassion.

Height: 168cm
Sitting height: 92cm
Arm span: 175cm
Knee height: 51.5cm
Buttock-knee length: 55.5cm
stevie
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 188

« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2013, 02:50:42 AM »

Guys,
Im thinking of doing another 4 to 6 cm to my femurs. Reason being that my tibias are too long compared to my femurs now. I look at my legs in the mirror when i walk, it seems like my knees are too high.
usnom
MMT Member

Credibility 19

« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2013, 03:23:12 AM »

Stevie can you please post a video or photo with shorts on?

I would like to see that larger tibia:femur ratio your talking about.

Thanks a million.
stevie
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 188

« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2013, 03:54:02 AM »

Stevie can you please post a video or photo with shorts on?

I would like to see that larger tibia:femur ratio your talking about.

Thanks a million.

My tibias are about 0.5 cm longer than my femurs now.
stevie
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 188

« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2013, 03:55:30 AM »

For all future LL patients, here is my LL experience in China.

If i could do this again, i would save up some more money for internal femurs.
But..
If im gonna do external tibias again, i still go to China.

The Care:
- Doctors in China know what they are doing, they do this procedure every day.
- Nurses are always there 24/7 if you need them.
- There are always doctors in the hospital from 9 to 5 including sunday and holiday.
- The whole team of doctors including the head surgeon and our care doctor will come see us at least once a week.
- We can call Ronne anytime if we need her, she allowed us to call her even at 2 or 3 in the morning.
- Maids are always around, we can call them whenever we want to. In fact, they stay with us 24/7 for the first 3 days after surgery, they are always there for us, they do things without being asked such as...bring us water, massage our back, massage our butt, help us with anything we can think of.

The Food:
- Hospital's food is awful. Its smell makes us sick. Its look makes us angry. Its taste makes us regret coming to China for LL.

The Atmosphere:
- I think the atmosphere is China has shifted to India.
- We dont have a common room where everyone can gather if they like to.
- We dont have Physical Therapist there to help us.
- We dont even have our own wheel chair.
- We exercise at our own pace, some walk like crazy while some always stay in bed.

Over All:
China is a good place to do LL if you can over come the food and the atmosphere.
balzakin
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 13

« Reply #114 on: May 08, 2013, 02:00:22 PM »

Hello Steve my LL buddy. I hope your recovery is going well. I still have pain at night in tibias and thighs. I think because the muscle
is growing back at a fast rate. I do have that sensation that my knees are too high but my femurs should be still 3cm longer.

I'd encourage you to not doing anymore surgeries my friend. Personally I'm having a hard time adjusting to what I have done to my
body so far and I will be trying to hide my new height when I go back to work soon by using crutches and stooping low.

I've been reading a few other forums besides MMT and peoples opinion of you when they know you have done this surgery is LOW. This is a problem for me that I did'nt anticipate before the surgery. One advantage for me is that I don't have many friends and I will be getting a new job soon. I told my best friend but I knew that he wouldn't judge me. I know alot of people don't have a problem with it but I do.

I am a few centimetres taller than you and you still managed to have way more success with the ladies in China than I did. Remember how you slipped that Chinese girl away from me by telling her I was married and then telling me that she was married? Nicely played Sir. And I am not an ugly guy, just you already have good game and confidence. Ofcourse its up to you but I'd say don't do another surgery.
stevie
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 188

« Reply #115 on: May 11, 2013, 04:16:57 AM »

Hello Steve my LL buddy. I hope your recovery is going well. I still have pain at night in tibias and thighs. I think because the muscle
is growing back at a fast rate. I do have that sensation that my knees are too high but my femurs should be still 3cm longer.

I'd encourage you to not doing anymore surgeries my friend. Personally I'm having a hard time adjusting to what I have done to my
body so far and I will be trying to hide my new height when I go back to work soon by using crutches and stooping low.

I've been reading a few other forums besides MMT and peoples opinion of you when they know you have done this surgery is LOW. This is a problem for me that I did'nt anticipate before the surgery. One advantage for me is that I don't have many friends and I will be getting a new job soon. I told my best friend but I knew that he wouldn't judge me. I know alot of people don't have a problem with it but I do.

I am a few centimetres taller than you and you still managed to have way more success with the ladies in China than I did. Remember how you slipped that Chinese girl away from me by telling her I was married and then telling me that she was married? Nicely played Sir. And I am not an ugly guy, just you already have good game and confidence. Ofcourse its up to you but I'd say don't do another surgery.

Hehehe,
To be honest, i was thinking about adding another 4 to 5 cm to my femurs.
I still cannot walk as fast as a normal person, but I have no pain, nothing at all.
These days, i walk like crazy. I walk 4 miles in the morning, another 4 miles in the evening. I also walk a lot at work. Nobody could tell if i did LL. If everything going smooth i might do it again hehe.

I told my family about this LL procedure on the second day after i got back. They were very very happy for me; my dad told me this is one of the best decisions i have made so far;  my mom was very happy - she actually offered to buy me a new car ...which i later turned down. What im saying is that; as long as your family is on ur side, you shouldnt care about what other people are thinking about you. Trust me, they wont judge you, they wont look at you any different, they might not even remember if you did LL; they are too busy with their lives, they have their own problems to worry about. Nobody is perfect, we either accept it and live with it or...do something about it to better ourselves. Those whose judging u; they just jealous because you actually did something to solved ur problem.....while they dont have the gut to fix theirs.

About that Chinese girl.... I dont know what to say.... U gotta trust me, i didnt told her u were married.

Anyway, its amazing what 6.5 cm does to me. It gives me a whole lot more conffidence. I know im still shorter than a lot of people out there, but i rarely think about my height anymore. When i meet a girl who is taller than me, i say "yeah, shes taller than me", but it doesnt stop me from going after her anymore.

I dont wear those height increasing shoes anymore, i feel im tall enough. Its amazing...
Sweden
Current recovery level: 82% and improving.
LL Veteran
MMT Expert

Credibility 304

LL Fighter, prophet, expert, adviser, hero, LEGEND

« Reply #116 on: May 11, 2013, 05:05:50 AM »

Great to hear Stevie!!

If you really want 4-5cm on your femurs I support that idea since I want it my own.
Maybe you could swap the car for internal femurs? Cheesy

Nice to hear you threw away those shoes. I will burn my when I get back.

Starting height 173cm, now confirmed 180cm. Had surgery in India January 8 -13. Did ~7cm on tibia. Frame removal: 16 April -13. 180cm wingspan. Shrunk to 179cm as my final height. Considering femurs.
stevie
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 188

« Reply #117 on: June 01, 2013, 02:16:21 AM »

May 27, 2013 

This is me walking after 5 months.

http://youtu.be/f3GSfJunTeQ
Dameon
Global Moderator
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #118 on: June 01, 2013, 04:22:16 AM »

Stevie, thank you for posting the video update. This is a rare sight as many patients don't update their diaries much once they finish lengthening.

Your walking is really smooth, can't tell you had LL.  Also nice to see that mini jog routine. 

Congrats on your journey.

MMT Official killer of Zombie, Walking dead, Troll, Spammers & A****** in general

http://www.makemetaller.org/index.php/topic,6637.msg87609/topicseen.html#msg87609
Tewmoer
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #119 on: June 01, 2013, 04:48:23 AM »

May 27, 2013 

This is me walking after 5 months.

http://youtu.be/f3GSfJunTeQ

Great video Stevie.  Looking good in all of your routines and nobody would think you had LL.  Please keep a diary if you decide to do femurs in the future. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.