MMT Community
October 23, 2017, 10:27:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: SysOp is not here to make friends - he is here to keep this forum running smoothly and make sure that it stays the most informative site about LL in the world.

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DcLongFemurs - Internal Femurs - Dr. Betz - 2012  (Read 31854 times)
betaller
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 9

« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2013, 02:04:55 AM »

thank you so much, DC, my journey is about to begin.  Smiley
andrewshizzles
5'6 ➡ 5'10
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 194

perfect height? 6'?

« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2013, 11:30:57 PM »

True but you should also be aware that Andrewshizzle is one of Betz's top 3 worst patients of all time Smiley  Believe me you'll hear about him once you're out there.

The guy did no stretching, no cycling, no walking....he spent his first 6cm in a darkened room playing video games. He missed physio sessions. If you ignore Betz's advice and treat your lengthening like that, you'll end up in a wheelchair by 9cm.  If you do it correctly, you'll be ok  

Are you f**king serious?
Please don't write about me as if you knew about what my lengthening was like.

There's a bit of truth in what you're saying but then again I feel like I should justify all the bullshit.

Firstly, it takes alot of courage to write when you're one of the worst patients in terms of endogenous factor.
Endogenous as in I can't control my poor healing factor.
I've seen guys who did 11cm, and didn't do any stretching at all, and they were fine.
I wonder how much I would write if I was super amazing at LL?
How much would you write?

In terms of what I could control? Exogenous factors?
I was a Sergeant in the army for 2 years.
Do you know what it's like to trek in the Thai, Brunei jungle carrying over 10kgs of equipment, a 1kg helmet on your head, and a 4kg rifle in your hand, in+30 degree jungles for over 2 weeks at a time and at the same time lead a squad of 9 men?
I would have loved to have you in my squad; see what your face would look like after 32kms of marching in the mud.

When I wrote that it's like a marathon everyday, do you think I'm just writing? If you read my diary, do you think I'm just bullshitting about what I'm saying?
I may have missed like 3 (30 minute) physio sessions over 3 months.
 Did you see the picture of my schedule?
I had physio everyday, and I scheduled an extra one on Saturday, x4x3 = 12 extra physio sessions.

I've known and heard that people badmouth me in Betzland; what's up with these ball-less cunts?
If you want to say it, say it to my face please!
I feel like smashing your f**king midget faces in.

I WASNT THE GODAMNED FIRST PERSON to use the stupid wheelchair. It was 2 weeks after I saw a fellow patient use it to go to the pool; at first I relented, but eventually it took so much energy to hobble over to the gym I gave in. After I stopped clicking, I immediately left the wheelchair.

Honestly, I feel kinda bad 'defending' myself on your diary but then again, you're writing shi* about me so I guess maybe I shoudn't.

*By the way it took the guy who first used the wheelchair 2 months after he stopped clicking before he was walking normally.
Do you think he was working SOOOOOOO much harder than me?
Oh man. I would love to challenge these gossipers in a boxing/mma match post-rods.
I'm pretty sure I would knock all your tiny baby balls square up your skull.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 12:02:56 AM by andrewshizzles » Logged

almost done!
jenslarsen
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 14

« Reply #102 on: March 25, 2013, 08:47:19 AM »

How are you doing now, DC?

5'7"
Inaorc
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2013, 08:24:04 PM »

Any updates DC?
alexgerman
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2013, 05:08:13 PM »

Hi DC,

How are you? It woudl eb great to know your status now...

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.
Katharsis
« Reply #105 on: November 05, 2013, 08:22:53 PM »

Hey DC,
I read your journey because I want to do the same.
Can I contact you directly for some questions?

I am full of respect to all persons who doing this :o

Greets, Kathar
ceasar
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2013, 11:35:42 AM »

First off congrats to DCLongFemurs.  I was at the park hotel finishing my lengthening when the guy was starting his.  He did have a hard time doing it, as we all did, but came through. 

But unlike DCLongFemurs I have actually met andrewshizzles when I did my consultation, and as part of my consultation I talked with almost everyone who was doing lengthening when he was there, both at the Park and Saarschleiffe Rehabilitation Centre. 

I also saw andrewshizzles when he came back to get the nails replaced with solid rods, because he bent them so badly it took Dr Betz several hours with the help of another experienced surgeon to take them out safely.

All that DCLongFemur says about andrewshizzles is correct, and corroborated by the people who were lengthening with him.  Lots of video games, smoking, missing physio, and general laziness.  His lifestyle resulted in a very bad lengthening experience and an extra long and poor consolidation period.  After lengthening he bent the nails because he decided it was ok to go clubbing and partying before proper consolidation.  Jumping up and down in a club, and of course smoking is never a good idea when you've not properly consolidated.

Andrewshizzles, please don't make threats when someone speaks the truth, you are very good with posting elaborate charts and long winded explanations in your diary, but in practice you were just another lazy ass cry baby who got bitten by LL.  And yes you are a bit of a joke with other LLrs, because you are great with the theory part, but sh*te when it comes to actually walking the walk.     

Also not very nice of you to call DC a midget, that's very disrespectful.

I actually live in London my friend and as your bad luck would have it I'm now fully recovered and continuing my MMA and thai boxing.  I'd love to give you a few rounds in a ring.  If you are not just an internet bully PM me and we can meet up.  Any time my friend. 

Either that or you apologise to DCLongFemurs. 

Yes this is a very belated post, but after my recovery I rarely visit the Forum any more.  With apologies to the Forum and the Moderator for my post.   
andrewshizzles
5'6 ➡ 5'10
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 194

perfect height? 6'?

« Reply #107 on: July 30, 2014, 04:09:45 PM »

First off congrats to DCLongFemurs.  I was at the park hotel finishing my lengthening when the guy was starting his.  He did have a hard time doing it, as we all did, but came through. 

But unlike DCLongFemurs I have actually met andrewshizzles when I did my consultation, and as part of my consultation I talked with almost everyone who was doing lengthening when he was there, both at the Park and Saarschleiffe Rehabilitation Centre. 

I also saw andrewshizzles when he came back to get the nails replaced with solid rods, because he bent them so badly it took Dr Betz several hours with the help of another experienced surgeon to take them out safely.

All that DCLongFemur says about andrewshizzles is correct, and corroborated by the people who were lengthening with him.  Lots of video games, smoking, missing physio, and general laziness.  His lifestyle resulted in a very bad lengthening experience and an extra long and poor consolidation period.  After lengthening he bent the nails because he decided it was ok to go clubbing and partying before proper consolidation.  Jumping up and down in a club, and of course smoking is never a good idea when you've not properly consolidated.

Andrewshizzles, please don't make threats when someone speaks the truth, you are very good with posting elaborate charts and long winded explanations in your diary, but in practice you were just another lazy ass cry baby who got bitten by LL.  And yes you are a bit of a joke with other LLrs, because you are great with the theory part, but sh*te when it comes to actually walking the walk.     

Also not very nice of you to call DC a midget, that's very disrespectful.

I actually live in London my friend and as your bad luck would have it I'm now fully recovered and continuing my MMA and thai boxing.  I'd love to give you a few rounds in a ring.  If you are not just an internet bully PM me and we can meet up.  Any time my friend. 

Either that or you apologise to DCLongFemurs. 

Yes this is a very belated post, but after my recovery I rarely visit the Forum any more.  With apologies to the Forum and the Moderator for my post.   

and who are u? lol..

almost done!
ShortToMedium
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Chase your dream no matter what!!

« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2017, 08:27:44 PM »

Hi DC,

Hope you everything is good! Would you be able to say hi and say something about your lifestyle? Because of guys like you I have my plans to undergo my femur surgery by Jan 2018. I truly appreciate your time and effort to share your LL experience.

Cheers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.