MMT Community
January 21, 2019, 01:23:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is the leading site for the discussion of Leg Lengthening on the Internet. Join now - the more contribute, the more you will benefit from being part of our community. Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Becomehappy - External Tibias - Dr. Xia - 2012 - My Journey to a Happy Life  (Read 5950 times)
stevie
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 188

« on: August 26, 2012, 04:41:39 AM »

Hello everyone,

Becomehappy is a LL paitient here in Beijing. She asked me to start a diary for her. She will update later when she has time.

Becomehappy, I wish you have a safe journey!
becomehappy
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 05:38:55 AM »

thanks , Steven

and hello to everyone , i'm currently beijing LL patient i'm here for more than a month already but just have started to right  a diary never have an interest to make a diary but then just suddenly wanted to do it today, maybe to make my time worth, share my experience to everyone or try to help or answer the questions for  future LLers, hmmm i'm not good at expressing my experience though , so this is a good chance for me to practice how to improved expressing my experience especially this journey of my life .. hmmm maybe it will be nice after i write my diary and read it after few years later ,it will remind me a part of my tough journey of life i think..

so ok some basic info about me :
Height: 154cm
desired height: 160cm 
      (but maybe i do 4 or 5 cm only for some reason) Wink

and obcourse some info about me will be private so thats all i can say about me Wink , i want to keep private mostly all of us here ..

so i will try to remember my first day what exactly happened to me and write it down quickly to catched  up to the time i didnt, and catched up with you guys..

so right now i'm 2 cm hmmm 3 or 2 cm more to reached my goal and obcourse to correct my curved leg actually i went to this surgery not to increase height but to correct my curved leg, wanted to have a straight leg, it was really most important specially to all girls to have a long and straight legs to look perfect woman , so thats why i'm here and to add a little height more coz my femur is longer than my tibia about 7cm

i came to hospital beijing july 16, 2012 and i did my surgery at july 19, 2012 after 4days arrived at hospital , so one day before my surgery they take x-ray on me, blood test,skin allergy test, and heart test im not sure if it is the right term but they check if your heart is normal i mean you must not have a heart problem like that, which all i'm negative so here i am now , almost one month and one week to be exact after my surgery , and i did start turning my crew 8days after the surgery , i start at 5 turns for one week after that i took x-ray and doctor Jao said my bone was good and i can do 4 turns from then , oh by the way dr.jao is the dr. taking care of me ..i will try to upload my x-ray if i have a chance to take a photo of it.

and some other day i stop turning my screw coz i feel so tight in my legs so dr. jao advice to stop turning for one day , but after that i feel fine and continue turning but 3 days ago my half pin was bleeding so dr. jao take it off he said it is loosen so it is moving , i'm not sure if it is so , again i stop turning for 2 days , now i'm back for tuning right today, while dr. jao taking off my half pin i feel pain , and i saw my own blood i was so scared, i don't know whats happening so i feel anxious and scared , if i feel anxious i feel so scared and if i feel scared actually i'm mad but not angry ..  but he said no problem i'll be fine ..anyway i really trust the dr. here or else i'm not here doing the surgery.. now that my half pin was gone i feel weak on my right leg but other than that i feel fine .. but i don't know what will going on next anyway will update you ,

and one thing happened today , about the food at hospital i was so wondering why the food i order is different when come not only one time happened but many times , i try to ignored but now i told to Ronne ,i love eating , so i easily get upset about food ... but Ronne said she will talk to the chief so it will be fine i hope ..

so will update you again soon if i can... Wink

\
Dookieman
Certified Member
MMT Expert

Credibility 41

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 06:49:53 AM »

Congratulations! It's so good to get another female diary! I hope the food issue gets worked out soon.

171.5cm
becomehappy
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 07:15:30 AM »

Congratulations! It's so good to get another female diary! I hope the food issue gets worked out soon.

thanks Dookieman ,

me too i'm hoping  ,
RDenmark
MMT Contributor

Credibility 6

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 08:06:47 AM »

I admire females who have the strength to perform such surgery!

160cm will be a great height, I talked with a damn hot girl who was 160cm the other day!

I wish you a great a journey and a fast and safe experience!
Lavocadia
MMT Member

Credibility 9

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 11:59:03 AM »

Congratulations becomehappy. Smiley

Do you know your wingspan?
becomehappy
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 01:02:48 PM »

160cm will be a great height, I talked with a damn hot girl who was 160cm the other day!

[/quote

hi RasmusDenmark , and thanks

but obcourse need to be mentally, physically ,most important emotionally ready before to go this surgery but actually i knowed this only one month , so i could say i'm still learning about the surgery while i'm experiencing it.i wasn't fully understand everything , maybe for my own sake its better that i don't know much maybe i will be more scared i think .. heheh but i did it so everybody can do it too .. Wink
becomehappy
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 01:06:34 PM »

Congratulations becomehappy. Smiley

Do you know your wingspan?

hello Lavocadia , and thanks Wink

about my wingspan i didn't know yet but let me measured it and will tell you after that ,  Wink
stevie
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 188

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 02:45:44 PM »

I'm telling you, man. I don't know how hot that girl you talked to the other day, but this girl I talk to everyday here in Beijing is sure damn hot. She has no problems dating movie stars, she just here to correct her curved legs so she can do some sexy walk later when they go out. Thats how hot she is. Haha
becomehappy
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2012, 03:07:04 PM »

I'm telling you, man. I don't know how hot that girl you talked to the other day, but this girl I talk to everyday here in Beijing is sure damn hot. She has no problems dating movie stars, she just here to correct her curved legs so she can do some sexy walk later when they go out. Thats how hot she is. Haha

stevie,

what damn hot , maybe i'm hot when hungry and last part laugh of you , everyone feels your lying haha... or should i say lonely souls  Wink

to be cleared 'i'm not hot as stevie mention ,i'm just simple old fashion i think and i'm doing this for myself not for anyone.
Ilike8cm
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 61

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2012, 04:29:34 PM »

Congrats on starting a diary! A diary can be very therapeutic especially for times like this when you are in the dump. There are so many great people on this forum that wants the best for you.

It is also good to have a Beijing diary that isn't so complication free. I sincerely hope your situation gets better. Life at this hospital is really something once you are able to leave your room.

Anyways.....don't forget to smile.....***good for bone growth

livin'
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.