MMT Community
February 19, 2018, 10:20:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Words of wisdom from MMTA:
"Leg Lengthening is hard-work and shouldn't be considered by the faint-hearted. Physical and mental strength are needed in great measure!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodfootballer - External Tibias - Dr. Salameh - 2012 - A new Salameh diary!  (Read 121723 times)
Body Builder
LL Veteran
MMT Adviser

Credibility 121

« Reply #500 on: March 13, 2015, 02:53:20 PM »

It's very nice to be in a good condition and enjoy your life. Congratulations for that!
I feel exactly the same.

But why do you condider doing another LL?
I think you are happy with what you have and your height is completely respectable, why risk all that and spend time and money for 2-3 inches more?
It's your choice though.
Keep strong!

live strong
Morpheus34
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #501 on: March 13, 2015, 09:42:50 PM »

Hey Goodfootballer

Congratulation on your progress and your good results! You are an inspiration for all LL-Warriors and especially for me!
Hope to reach the same level of fitness and recovery as you.

Greetings Morpheus
goodfootballer
LL Veteran
MMT Member

Credibility 176

« Reply #502 on: March 21, 2015, 09:34:19 PM »

thanks friends ..you know above 1.80 make you enough tall..i dont feel certainly short with my height altough im in germany so   i will do  femur soon but i dont know  time exactly..
i dont think it s risk.. a lot of people did femur with successfully. i m now  % 100 .. and why i dont succeed femur...
i need only 7 cm...  i just trust my sportive career.. i have a lots knowledge about muscle system and training and of course lg experience..
i think Femur serious..  i will meet soon with Dr Salameh in Frankfurt about Femur..

1.  175- 76 is good

but

1. 82-83 perfect...

Hamoodi
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #503 on: March 23, 2015, 03:51:29 AM »

Quote from: goodfootballer link=topic=5298. msg103702#msg103702 date=1426973659
thanks friends . . you know above 1. 80 make you enough tall. . i dont feel certainly short with my height altough im in germany so   i will do  femur soon but i dont know  time exactly. .
i dont think it s risk. .  a lot of people did femur with successfully.  i m now  % 100 . .  and why i dont succeed femur. . . 
i need only 7 cm. . .   i just trust my sportive career. .  i have a lots knowledge about muscle system and training and of course lg experience. .
i think Femur serious. .   i will meet soon with Dr Salameh in Frankfurt about Femur. . 

1.   175- 76 is good

but

1.  82-83 perfect. . .

Hi Goodfootballer;
Congratulations for your achievement.  You are such a great inspiration.  When you are going to be in Frankfurt?
I scheduled with Dr.  Salameh second week of Apirl.
 :)
goodlucktomylegs
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #504 on: March 29, 2015, 01:14:15 PM »

Hi Goodfootballer
I was wondering someyhing.
Do you have any idea asbout time length if I did external tibai with Dr salameh for 5 cm? (From first day,lengthening time , frame removal and back to normal activity
I am 176.5 cm 64 kg asian
Johnny Rocker
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #505 on: June 01, 2015, 07:35:02 PM »

Hi everybody,

Does Dr.  Salameh do femur as well? I thought he only does tibia.

Quote from: goodfootballer link=topic=5298. msg103702#msg103702 date=1426973659
thanks friends . . you know above 1. 80 make you enough tall. . i dont feel certainly short with my height altough im in germany so   i will do  femur soon but i dont know  time exactly. .
i dont think it s risk. .  a lot of people did femur with successfully.  i m now  % 100 . .  and why i dont succeed femur. . . 
i need only 7 cm. . .   i just trust my sportive career. .  i have a lots knowledge about muscle system and training and of course lg experience. .
i think Femur serious. .   i will meet soon with Dr Salameh in Frankfurt about Femur. . 

1.   175- 76 is good

but

1.  82-83 perfect. . .

Shpongle
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #506 on: June 19, 2015, 07:05:14 PM »

That would I want to know too.  Femurs , billig, im Frankfurt ? Or rather bad understood. .
theuprising
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #507 on: November 18, 2015, 11:13:00 PM »

Hello Footballer you should probably know that your pictures are being used on this Dr Salameh thread
http://www.The Troll Forum.com/index.php?topic=56.0

Ignore the mean comments they make Smiley
sheida.iri
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #508 on: January 08, 2016, 09:57:59 PM »

footballplayer I read your diary and I am planning to do in Germany ! im learning deutsch so I can live and speak during my LL operation in Germany!! I want t do external tibia with dr.salameh after I see your perfect operation!! I am from middle east and my deutsch ist nicht gut yetz but im working on it ? for foreigner patients that speak English or other language is there any translator ? or I must try to learn deutsch very soon? Wink Wink Wink

mu current height :155cm
my dream height :165 cm
best I can achived:162 cm
+7cm on my tibias and correcting..
considering doing LL in 2017
Zakm3
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #509 on: February 05, 2016, 06:55:30 PM »

I don't know if you remember me Good Footballer (E.a) I was supposed to do ll with you years ago but I didn't get the chance then I changed my mind. I want to go through with this with Dr Salameh also in Germany. Anybody else also planning to do LL in Germany?
lobo999
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #510 on: May 29, 2016, 06:08:17 PM »

Greetings! What is the best way to get in touch with Dr.  Salameh.  I have e-mailed him a while ago using every e-mail listed in the forum and his web site but no answer as of yet.

Also please advise me on options one has to pay for surgery if one does not have the amount in cash besides conventional loans.

Thank you!
Shegella
MMT Member

Credibility -1

« Reply #511 on: January 23, 2018, 08:04:06 AM »

evren telefonunu kaybettim bana özelden mesaj atsana merak ettim ne yapıyorsun?

HOLYFIX METHOD
DR.  HACI KUTLU
HIT 7CM in ISTANBUL
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.