MMT Community
January 21, 2019, 06:01:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Words of wisdom from sna78:
"Pain is temporary, height is forever!"

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kikau - Internal Tibias - Dr. Mahboubian - 2012 - Bilateral PRECISE  (Read 39874 times)
samson
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #100 on: April 10, 2013, 05:24:26 AM »

kikau,  can you tell us why you did LL on tibia instead of femur?   I assume this was your first LL.
dreamhigh
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2013, 04:52:48 AM »

i always wanted to get my LL done with Dr. M. however i was never clear about the expense.

"Kikau" can you tell me how much is it costing you. you can message me privately.

and congrats on making your dream come true, its a huge step.
Rain
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2013, 02:47:16 PM »

Thanks a lot for writing your diary Kikau.  It helped me a lot to realize that LL is not for me.  I almost believed that I could be up and running in 3 months.  How are you doing now? Do you mind telling me what your starting height was?
syabilm
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #103 on: July 14, 2013, 08:52:56 AM »

Kikau, how are u this days? Hoping that u are walking like the way before the surgery.   Just a quick question, what's your average lengthening rate?  :)
Lex
MMT Contributor

Credibility 5

« Reply #104 on: September 10, 2013, 12:43:22 PM »

Hey..  Kikau, How are things? I hope you are doing well.. please can you give us all an update

Godbless Wink
a1_z1
MMT Adviser

Credibility 10

« Reply #105 on: September 10, 2013, 08:06:45 PM »

I get nervous when people suddenly disappear !
Lex
MMT Contributor

Credibility 5

« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2013, 08:12:23 PM »

I think they have moved on in life... Wink
pandafire
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #107 on: September 25, 2013, 08:32:43 PM »

Kikau

I have some questions I was hoping you could answer:

How long and for how frequent did you need PT after distraction was completed?

169cm height
172cm wingspan
92cm sitting height
rats
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2013, 08:09:14 PM »

Hi Kikau,

You've not been on for a while but since you are have done the bilateral precise I'm directing my questions to you.  I'm worried about the 4 months on the wheelchair.  Did you have to get any modifications done to your home or car since you were wheelchair bound? Like using the toilet, taking a shower and getting in and out of the car?

Hope you are completely recovered now and enjoying your health and new height.

Thanks!
programdude
LL Patient
MMT Contributor

Credibility 4

« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2014, 12:37:48 PM »

Hopefully its no innapropriate to comment in something thats been dead for awhile- But I just wanted to comment that if something went really wrong(unless they literally died which would be extreme), chances are they would be bed bound and on here more. No replies probably means good health and a happy life!

Dr. Paley Patient- Surgery completed successfully on July 22nd
My Diary for those who want a real play by play to know what to expect:http://www.makemetaller.org/index.php/topic,7536.0.html

Starting height: slightlyyy below 5 8
Goal Height-:5 11
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.