MMT Community
January 21, 2019, 06:14:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT: If you're new to Leg Lengthening, then Click Here! to start with our FAQs section, which contains the answers to all of the most common questions! You must read these important FAQs before posting new questions!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: OzManXX - External Tibias - Dr. Sarin - 2012 - Aussie Goes With Sarin  (Read 121192 times)
OzManXX
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility -56

Im the callus monster

« on: October 11, 2012, 01:03:40 AM »

I leave sydney australia today to see Dr sarin and everyone at the guest house !

lengthened : roughly 7cm
Arche
MMT Adviser

Credibility 26

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 01:41:58 AM »

Hey sounds good! Hopefully you take some candid photos of the new guest house, and provide some unbiased information!

Good luck!

'"There is evil in your bones, Equality 7-2521, for your body has grown beyond the bodies of your brothers." But we cannot change our bones nor our body.' - Anthem, by Ayn Rand.
MrIncredible
MMT Member

Credibility 5

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 01:54:18 AM »

Yes OzManXX, please do that. Some people have reported about the bad maintenance (& cleanliness) at the so-called 'guest house'. So, before you undergo the op., do youself (and us) a favor, just go to the guest house and take a look, a few snaps if you can. That'd mean a great deal to a lot of us. Thanks in advance!  Grin

meyerchamp
MMT Member

Credibility 34

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 02:45:16 PM »

yea give us a detailed breakdown of everything you can.  anyway, i wish you good luck with your decision, having switch from ukraine to korea and to India.  Only go for it if you feel confident about the process and doctor. It's your right to do so.
OzManXX
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility -56

Im the callus monster

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 07:52:22 PM »

Thanks for the support guys and I ll try and post somthing soon .

OzManXX
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility -56

Im the callus monster

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 02:22:32 PM »

Ok so i ve been staying at the guest house and i would like to update everybody who thinking of coming to do externals with sarin , and in my opinion its all good news for you guys . What you should know is that there are approximately 13 or 14 patients here all from english speaking countries , one girl from china i think , some guys here are already up to 8cm or more , another has been here for 25 days or so and is at 2.5cm which i think is good , and to be quite honest i think everyone here has been looked after , the new guest house is very good and i wish to confirm that the former patient dsiblog was indeed not doing things the way they should be done , its none of my business to comment further on that issue .
Finally i d like to say that i feel very comfortable here !

followthru09
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 02:33:31 PM »

hey OzManXX have you decided to do femurs there with Dr Sarin?
OzManXX
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility -56

Im the callus monster

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 02:38:14 PM »

The plan is to do tibias but i ll have my final consult with Dr sarin and ill get him to have a good look at my body and see his recommendation .

AsTallAsWomen
MMT Adviser

Credibility -137

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 02:43:11 PM »

Ok so i ve been staying at the guest house and i would like to update everybody who thinking of coming to do externals with sarin , and in my opinion its all good news for you guys . What you should know is that there are approximately 13 or 14 patients here all from english speaking countries , one girl from china i think , some guys here are already up to 8cm or more , another has been here for 25 days or so and is at 2.5cm which i think is good , and to be quite honest i think everyone here has been looked after , the new guest house is very good and i wish to confirm that the former patient dsiblog was indeed not doing things the way they should be done , its none of my business to comment further on that issue .
Finally i d like to say that i feel very comfortable here !

have they all arrived by looking at the MMT forum?

I was just wondering if you could ask them how they heard of sarin? since this is fairly underground surgery.

Height         = 164 cm (5' 4.5")
Wingspan     = 167 cm

UK Caucasian Male.
Avg. Male height in region 5' 9.5"
Avg. Female Height in region 5' 4.5"
OzManXX
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility -56

Im the callus monster

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 12:19:56 AM »

most are from MMT but there area a few tht dont dont bout mmt.

AsTallAsWomen
MMT Adviser

Credibility -137

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 12:33:32 AM »

ok how did they find out though, looked at the shortsupport hospital list?

I mean are there other LL forums or websites that could have this information.

Wingspan     = 167 cm

UK Caucasian Male.
OzManXX
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility -56

Im the callus monster

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 12:40:09 AM »

i did nt ask them . anyway we have 2 more patients arriving tomorrow , there are actually alot of people in this guest house now.

AsTallAsWomen
MMT Adviser

Credibility -137

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2012, 12:59:08 AM »

you should ask them then! Smiley

but yeah that sounds pretty amazing, if he has 15+ patients already surely he is becoming the no. 1 doctor very quickly.

I hope he continues his services for the next 5+ years, he could be the new dr. mitkovik (another budget doctor that did a great job)

Wingspan     = 167 cm

UK Caucasian Male.
Arche
MMT Adviser

Credibility 26

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2012, 02:48:08 AM »

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL DR SARIN TO START USING INTERNALS! FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW, INTERNALS LIKE THE ALBIZZIA OR THE PRECISE WOULD BE GREAT.

Sorry, I had to get it off my chest. lol

'"There is evil in your bones, Equality 7-2521, for your body has grown beyond the bodies of your brothers." But we cannot change our bones nor our body.' - Anthem, by Ayn Rand.
OzManXX
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility -56

Im the callus monster

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2012, 04:35:54 PM »

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL DR SARIN TO START USING INTERNALS! FOR THE PEOPLE THAT DON'T KNOW, INTERNALS LIKE THE ALBIZZIA OR THE PRECISE WOULD BE GREAT.

Sorry, I had to get it off my chest. lol

LOL ok arche i had my final consult with sarin today and i asked him but that and he said soon he will start doing internals on femurs but he was nt specific .

OzManXX
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility -56

Im the callus monster

« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2012, 04:38:06 PM »

Ok an update for you peeps on my tibial lengthening , i ve decided i ll be doing 7.5cm if i get no complications , then turning back about 5mm to encourage better consolidation . having surgery tomorrow .

zeo
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 13

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2012, 05:04:59 PM »

Surgery tomorrow! damn you must be excited.

i too will go sarin so I will be closely watching your progress
Im sure the surgery will go perfectly, Dr. Sarin is a great doctor.

by the way how tall are you?
OzManXX
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility -56

Im the callus monster

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2012, 05:11:45 PM »

Ok so i ve been staying at the guest house for the past 7 days , i ve gotten to know everybody here and to be honest i really like it here , i dont even think goin to guichet or betz is better for one simple reason , the reason is Dr sarin cares about his patients and is not there for he money , unlike Dr Guichet who took a 5,000 euro deposit from me and only returned 2,500 euros when i decided internals were too expensive . You ve officially been warned bout dr guichet some will say he is the best and what not cause of his internals but you know what Sarin will help you out if your short money but guichet will not .

Every patient at the guest house have been great to me and i really love everyone there , Except for one guy who i will not name unless he pees me off again lol . Let me explain my situation first so i ve been staying with a roomate whos a great guy get along with him everythings fine but only problem is he snores fairly loud now hey , its not his fault but i mentioned it to him and i think he suggested maybe it would be a better idea if i moved next door , which i had no problem with so i agreed to it so here i am bout to send bout 4 hours next door with a female patient who i also wont name but i will say she was very welcoming and very pleasent to be around and make friends with . So apparently this girl is kind of seeing another patient there . So im sitting with her helping her find a song on youtube that she heard on my playlist and she quite liked , WHEN in comes the guy shes apparently seein with this unpleasant look on his facing asking me to give them 5mins , i respectfully agreed to his request and left them to talk . I will let it be known that i was in no way making any moves on his girl and nor did she complain about my company in fact she seemed to quite enjoy my company and she was very friendly which i see nothing wrong with . SO he comes out and says to me that i cannot be on the room with her and while sitting on his mobile stool lol spread his arms blocking the doorway , i ll call this jealousy at its worst i mean i stand 5'7 with lifts on why be soo jealous dude im thinkin lol. Anyway back to the point i looked at this guy and said to him to not over react and that he was making himself look like a fool infront of his girl and that if wanted to keep the interest of his girl alive that he should never allow himself to be carried away with this sort of jealousy again . HE then looks at me and does a complete 360 and says did you think she noticed and i reassured him i ll fix the situation for him lol i did my best but i think hes shown alittle too much too early to her ..........other than that bit of drama the guest house is peachy lol !!!

And to zeo i am 5'4

AsTallAsWomen
MMT Adviser

Credibility -137

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2012, 05:34:08 PM »

wow, i can't believe guichet didn't give you a full refund when you chose to not go with the surgery.

anyway if you have that kind of money anyway sarin will get you what you want for far less.

also what is so great about internals vs externals.

and does this apply for femurs or tibia?

Wingspan     = 167 cm

UK Caucasian Male.
OzManXX
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility -56

Im the callus monster

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2012, 05:42:09 PM »

wow, i can't believe guichet didn't give you a full refund when you chose to not go with the surgery.

anyway if you have that kind of money anyway sarin will get you what you want for far less.

also what is so great about internals vs externals.

and does this apply for femurs or tibia?

well internals allow weight bearing earlier than externals and no open wounds , femurs are better done with internals because the pin holes with external femurs are way too big which can stretch the more you try and weight bear .

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.