MMT Community
October 23, 2017, 10:25:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Support MMT Community
News: Welcome to Make Me Taller! This is a free service to support those interested in or considering Leg Lengthening, and all are welcome to join! Just click on the register button and you will be approved ASAP. Remember to bookmark http://www.makemetaller.org now!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Betaller - Internal Femurs - Dr. Betz - 2012 - Betaller's Betzbone Diary  (Read 64433 times)
betaller
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 9

« Reply #260 on: July 19, 2013, 09:26:20 AM »

my x-ray 3 months after clicking.
Lex
MMT Contributor

Credibility 5

« Reply #261 on: July 19, 2013, 10:07:14 AM »

Hey.. Thanks for an update, X-rays look good. How are you feeling.. physically and mentally ??
betaller
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 9

« Reply #262 on: July 27, 2013, 05:41:59 PM »

I feel good, before when I was 153, when People ask me how tall I am, I'd say I am 155, because I was shamed of my height. Now I always feel happy to say it out loud: I am 160. My left knee is still my weak point. I am off crutches already but I will expect normal walking in 3 months. The new height worth it all.
Lex
MMT Contributor

Credibility 5

« Reply #263 on: July 27, 2013, 07:56:24 PM »

I feel good, before when I was 153, when People ask me how tall I am, I'd say I am 155, because I was shamed of my height. Now I always feel happy to say it out loud: I am 160. My left knee is still my weak point. I am off crutches already but I will expect normal walking in 3 months. The new height worth it all.

Hey, Im glad your feeling good.  I wish you all the best .

Godbless  Wink
marymary
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #264 on: August 31, 2013, 11:22:43 PM »

Hi, betaller!
How are you?
I have a new question: how are scars? do you plan to do scar removal someday?
 Smiley
betaller
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 9

« Reply #265 on: September 05, 2013, 01:24:53 PM »

It's not necessary, nobody really noticed it, I wear shorts all the time!  except one girl friend touch one of my scar on my knee once when she sat very close to me, she didn't bother to ask what is it because it's so small. the two scars on hips are big enough, but only yourself can see them. It will be nice to use some cream, but after two years, Dr. Betz will open it again. so maybe later.
alexgerman
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #266 on: September 17, 2013, 01:45:02 PM »

Hi Betaller,

How are you now. . .  You had a very interesting journey all along. . . . How is your walking . . . is it getting better?. . . I think you can walk pretty well. . . by the time the snow covers up in Europe.  Wish you best of luck. . . enjoy your new height.

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.
betaller
LL Patient
MMT Member

Credibility 9

« Reply #267 on: September 23, 2013, 02:05:48 PM »

7.5 months after surgery. my walking is back to 70-80% normal. my two legs still walking differently, my left knee can't straight 100%. but a lot of times people don't realize my legs had any injury when they saw me. people that know the story notice I walk with duck ass, I can ride bike for 3 hours. (real bike) I can swim same way before my surgery. I am expecting to jog in 1-2 months.

I hope I find time to read the new dairies. but I am too busy with my work. Wish everybody good luck!

about the new height, the best thing is to finally find the peace in my heart about my height. I don't think about it so much. but I am looking forward to wear high heels, I guess in 6 months. I will be happy to try dresses and pants and everything with heels and it will be fun!
alexgerman
Certified Member
MMT Member

Credibility 1

« Reply #268 on: October 15, 2013, 01:27:34 PM »

Hi Betaller,

How are you doing. . . now. . . is your walking getting better. . .

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.
MaGina
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #269 on: July 14, 2015, 07:44:44 AM »

Updates?

Health and fitness expert.  
Limb lengthening enthusiast.
drewicz
MMT Member

Credibility 0

« Reply #270 on: July 19, 2015, 02:05:03 PM »

Do you succeeded remove your duck ass and walking normally already? :)
ilizarovgirl
Certified Member
MMT Contributor

Credibility 12

Sky's the limit so I am reaching for the stars.

« Reply #271 on: July 19, 2015, 02:14:15 PM »

Sad to say but it hasn't been updated for more than 1,5 years so don't expect him to answer Sad

Duck ass usually goes away when your flexibility is back and you can walk without support(as long as you use crutches or walker you won't get rid of it). Apotheosis had pretty bad 'duck-ass' during his femoral lengthening and he got rid of it

start height: 151cm(4'11.5")
03/07/2009-30/03/2010 Ilizarov frames on tibias,+10cm

current height: 161cm(5'3.5")
31/03/2015-26/06/2015 Ilizarov on the right foot, club foot correction

desired height: 171cm(5'7.5")
OwenJones
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #272 on: July 19, 2015, 02:44:51 PM »

god that looks uncomfortable.  did Apotheosis have problems sleeping with that?
Apotheosis
International Underwear Model :P
LL Legend
MMT Expert

Credibility 387

« Reply #273 on: July 19, 2015, 03:05:54 PM »

god that looks uncomfortable.  did Apotheosis have problems sleeping with that?

The muscle stretching pain was worse, but yeah, I didn't get a full nights sleep for months. I wrote about it in detail in my diary, but I would take a hot bath and a lot of drugs to numb the pain and then pass out. When the drugs wore out three hours later I would spend an hour awake repeating the same cycle. That went on a few times a night when it was at its worst. Leg lengthening is a mental battle much more than a physical one.

Apotheosis

My personal apotheosis to the very best me I can be. Starting height: 171 cm. 9.5+ cm added to femurs. 10.5+ cm added to tibias. Final Height: 189.5 cm +/-

My femur diary: http://www.makemetaller.org/index.php/topic,3530.0.html
My tibia diary: http://www.makemetaller.org/index.php/topic,4202.0.h
Gwes
n00b

Credibility 0

« Reply #274 on: July 19, 2015, 03:28:22 PM »

Quote from: ilizarovgirl link=topic=5546. msg105355#msg105355 date=1437315255
Sad to say but it hasn't been updated for more than 1,5 years so don't expect him to answer :(

Duck ass usually goes away when your flexibility is back and you can walk without support(as long as you use crutches or walker you won't get rid of it).  Apotheosis had pretty bad 'duck-ass' during his femoral lengthening and he got rid of it

Hey,

I do not understand at what time the pictures were taken?! "1 week" after. . . ? Stop clicking?

Greez from Germany

Operation: 06/10/14
Surgeon: Dr Betz
Original Height: 163cm
Height Gained: 9. 0cm
Final Height: 172cm
OwenJones
Lurker

Credibility 0

« Reply #275 on: July 19, 2015, 06:39:13 PM »

Quote from: Apotheosis link=topic=5546. msg105357#msg105357 date=1437318354
The muscle stretching pain was worse, but yeah, I didn't get a full nights sleep for months.  I wrote about it in detail in my diary, but I would take a hot bath and a lot of drugs to numb the pain and then pass out.  When the drugs wore out three hours later I would spend an hour awake repeating the same cycle.  That went on a few times a night when it was at its worst.  Leg lengthening is a mental battle much more than a physical one.

Apotheosis

thanks for replying to me, i didn't realise you were an active member here.
Ike
MMT Member

Credibility 3

« Reply #276 on: September 22, 2015, 02:55:27 AM »

Great journey am happy you managed to fulfill your dream and overcome this experience all the best to you.
ShortToMedium
MMT Member

Credibility 0

Chase your dream no matter what!!

« Reply #277 on: September 28, 2017, 07:27:36 PM »

Hey Betaller,

Very good diary and congrats on your 160 cm. I hope you started wearing all those high heels you talked about. It would be really nice if you could just update your current life style and the impact of LL in your life? I am pretty sure you will be busy enjoying your new height:-) Definitely now you will feel like whether LL has even happened your life? Because it will all be a distant memory now, isn't it?

Cheers.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Make Me Taller! The world's number one elective leg lengthening site! Come here for information about LL, things to make you taller, how to get taller permanently, Ilizarov, Betzbone, Guichet Nail, PRECICE, height growth and other height related issues. This is the number one leg lengthening forum for height seekers and people trying to become taller. It was created and run by people who have actually done leg lengthening surgery (LL).

As a community site, MMT forum thrives on people's contributions, so please feel free to share your make me taller questions, videos, photos and experiences here in this leg lengthening forum. Make me taller is open to all, but please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) before posting as this will answer nearly all of your questions about getting taller through surgery. Please read our leg lengthening diaries too! We hope that you find this forum useful. Cheers, SysOp.